Forever

26 reasons

I know i've been lacking updates but it has been a busy few months but now i'm back to tell you about my story with Tiffany. Spring has finally come and i'm excited to share with you my stories and i get to sit with you and bond with my fans. How are you guys doing lately? Spring is one of my favourite seasons where it's finally changing from cold to warmer months and it's exciting to start everything new and fresh.

Tiffany too, is a big fan of the season and lately she has been dragging me to go shopping with her and it's funny to see how she goes on and on about her recent addiction to bright floral dresses. 

"Honey you're going to look good in whatever." is what I'd usually tell her. She would roll her pretty eyes at me but she smiles anyway, hiding her blushing cheeks with her palms.

A few days ago, whilst we were out shopping, I've decided to buy something special for her. It is our one year anniversary together and I wanted to tell her that she means something to me. That she is special and that i'm taking our relationship seriously.

"What's wrong?" she looked at me worriedly, her eyes gazing up at me innocently. I didnt realise that I wasn't focusing on what she was saying. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I told her it was nothing and i squeezed her hand gently and continued walking towards each shop she dragged me to.

"Jagi." I finally voiced.

"Mmmhm?" she hums, looking at a pretty pink dress. I finally release my hand from hers. 

"I'm going to go somewhere okay?" 

"Where?" she turned around at me and frowns.

"Just somewhere. It's boring here." I lied. -- a little.

"I can come with you if you'd like. where do you wanna go?" 

"No.... you can go ahead and shop baby. I'll just be around." I said, i tried to hide my sweaty palms by hiding them in my jeans pockets.

She pouted a little but agreed anyway. 

I ran towards a shop where I had carefully ordered a pair of couple rings, engraved "forever." on it. It looked amazing and I've always thought that Tiffany would enjoy a cheesy gesture once in a while. I took the rings happily once i've paid for them, running back towards the shop where I left her to. It was a perfect opportunity to surprise her. But unfortunately she wasnt there.

I ran everywhere searching for her, but she was no where to be found. I also tried calling her, but it went to voicemail. I was worried she might be sad and had left me behind and went home, but then i heard a familiar voice from behind me, i turned around to see her perfect face. She was holding a bunch of arcade tokens and tickets. "Ta-Da." her eyesmile was shown on her face.

"You said it was boring. -- I thought---- maybe being with me was boring, so i bought you some tokens and we can have fun and play at the arcade instead." she explained, walking towards me slowly.

"Baby, being with you isn't boring at all. Please." I laughed. I was too speechless for words. There she was, the girl of my dreams- sacrificing her shopping time just to play at the arcade for me. How can i ever let her go? I felt sure, right at the bottom of my heart that the engraving on the rings were true- that i would spend forever with her.

"Cheesy." she scrunched her nose and gave me a peck on the lips. "Should we go?"

"Hold on." I smiled mischievously; "I didnt go away because you were boring. But i bought this for you. Just to show you that I love you." I said, showing her the two rings. "I love you, Tiffany Hwang. Shopping or Arcade, i wouldn't mind at all. We have forever ahead of us. There is no rush."