Ex-girlfriend

26 reasons

Hello, everyone. How is everyone today? I've been busy as usual... I hope you enjoyed our little sister's comeback. Lee Hi is amazing and I hope you liked "Rose" and support her if you can. Jiyong kept on bugging me to make another post since the last time I have posted was last year... (I'm really sorry. this is why they call me Bingu...)

Anyway, so let me tell you a story about the day Tiffany and I broke up. Yes, we broke up once. It was the... 4th month of dating? and we broke up over something really silly. It started with a phonecall I made, asking her if she ate. She said she hasn't. And truthfully I was upset. I started lecturing her to make sure she gets enough energy in her body and she needs to eat, and she started arguing... ah let me just show you.

"Have you eaten?" I said, my voice low and calm. It was already past midnight and the lights were off. Everyone was asleep and I didn't want to wake anyone up.

"Mmm...no..." she said, also quietly. I'm guessing everyone was asleep at her dorm too.

"You should-- pabo."

"But it's already late." she whined softly. 

"It's important." I repeated.

"I'm tired." was all that she said.

"And that's because? You haven't eaten. That's why."

"Is that all you care about?! I don't want to eat, alright? I'm tired and I just want to sleep." she snapped, ending the conversation like that. I got so angry at myself-- or maybe a little bit at her that I threw my phone on the wall.

We stopped talking. 

It stayed on like that for about three days-- none of us bothered to speak. When we see each other on shows we would just avoid eye contact, we wouldn't even talk about each other with our members. When Seungri asked me about her I would just shrug pretending I don't know and I would just walk off or maybe try to change the subject. "Uh, Seungri ah. My phone's screwed now."

"What happened hyung?"

"I threw it on the wall."

"Wae?"

"I got mad at .... the wall."

"Just get a new phone." he shrugged, as if it was just a small matter. but he was right.

I was honestly scared that I would lose her. The person I love, the person I fell in love with. 

It would just be like my previous ex-girlfriend who left me and we ended up not talking forever and I didn't want that at all. 

Should I talk to her?

Should I not?

Should I talk to her?

Should I not?

I kept asking myself that for billions of times, getting back to square one each time. I held my phone and squeezed it tightly, not losing the grip. It rang and gave me a shock.

"Hello?" I asked. the number was unknown.

"Tabi?"

"Who's this?"

"-- you don't recognize?"

"Fany?"

"YAH PABO I TRIED TO CALL YOU WHAT THE HELL MAN I THOUGHT I LOST YOU I TRIED CALLING YOU FROM DAY ONE BUT YOU DIDNT PICK UP YOU DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME DURING SHOWS WHAT THE HELL TABI ARE YOU LIKE ARE YOU OVER ME OR SOMETHING IF YOU ARE JUST TELL ME I MEAN OH MY GOD I ATE, OKAY. I ATE TODAY I ATE CHICKEN AND FISH AND VEGETABLES AND WOW ARE YOU PROUD OF ME OR NOT IF YOU ARENT IM SORRY IM SORRY I ATE OKAY." she said in english, her words fast, and i couldn't catch up.

"Fany ah... is that all you care about?" I imitated her, laughing.

"...pabo." she said, i could hear her sobbing from the other side of the phone.

"My phone was screwed I'm sorry."

"Not forgiven."

"You should eat next time." I said, reminding her sternly.

"Only if you're with me."

"I should be with you all the time then?"

"I have no problem with that." she said cheekily.

"I'll bring you out to eat tonight. Pick you up at 8."