Clumsy

26 reasons

C- clumsy.

This happened when we were already in our close friends relationship, about a year after we met. It was the usual weekly performance that will be brodcasted on TV, and before the show starts, the groups would practice on the stage, to make sure things will go as planned. It was SNSD's turn to practice, and they were wearing their stage outfits.

Jiyoung and Seungri dragged me in front of the stage to watch them practice. Honestly, i was kind of nervous to see them practice because i was a big fan. The music started and the girls started dancing. the other groups, like Super Junior were also cheering for SNSD, and the girls started giggling but continued to dance perfectly.

I sat down on one of the chairs, watching intensely and quietly, not daring to make any move or disturb their practice. Tiffany saw me and waved her hands while she danced, and i was shocked, but smiled back. Her crescent-shaped eyes were visible and her white pearly teeth were also showing. But because she didn't pay attention, she slipped and fell.

Everyone was shocked and the staffs hurried over to the stage to help her. I came running to see if she was alright. Instead of being hurt, or cry, she actually laughed and assured everyone that she was alright.

The staffs and managers weren't convince though, they made sure she was alright and took care of her until the show starts.

I came to her to apologize, but she blushed immediately when she saw me. She tried to avoid my gaze, and right then i knew that she was mad at me.

"Fany, i'm really sorry, i didn't know that would happen."

"Don't..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad?" Tiffany turned around to look at me. Her face confused and hurt. But then she suddenly burst into fits of laughter, holding her flat tummy and wiped her tears. "Oh, Seunghyun darling i'm not mad!" She said, playfully punching my shoulder. I know she didn't mean to call me darling and she only called me that because she can joke around with me, but i couldnt help but to feel happy when she called me darling.

"Then why won't you look at me?"

"I was embarrassed, silly boy! You saw me fell, that was soooo embarrassing." Tiffany said, blushing again.

"It was cute." I said, pinching her pink cheeks.

"Nah, you're only saying that to make me feel better. Guess what? I still feel stupid!"

"No! It's cute i swear. But are you alright? You fell pretty hard."

"Yeah, i fell... hard." Tiffany said, staring into my eyes. I didn't know what to do, so i stared back. She then smiled and hugged me awkwardly. "Thank you for your concern. But i'm alright."

"I'm glad."

"So... i'll see you.... umm... soon. "

"Yeah, hope so too." I smiled. "Good luck on your performance tonight. Dont fall again."

"I won't."