Adorable

26 reasons

A

Adorable :)

 

Annyeong, fans! Today will be my first update! Read well~

I’ve known Tiffany for about almost 4 years now (I've been dating her for 2 years) , and I can say that it was her adorable-ness that caught my attention in the first place. It was back when SNSD was just debuting, and we met at radio station

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Jigeumeun, SO NYUH SHI DAE- imnida!” the cheerful girls greeted us with shy and innocent faces.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, we are BIG BANG.” We said energetically. All of us talked for a little while, and being the shy one around girls, I kept distance from SNSD. It was an awkward moment for me, but I couldn’t help noticing Tiffany’s famous eye-smile. It was then when I realized how attracted I was towards her. I couldn’t get my eyes off her. She was smiling non-stop, bowing 90 degrees to everyone that passed by.

“What are you girls here for?” Jiyoung said in a polite manner.

“We’re going to go on a radio broadcast.” Taeyeon, the leader answered.

“Us too.” Seungri said excitedly. He had always liked girls. Daesung and Seungri began dancing and hopping around excitedly, making the girls giggle and Taeyeon imitated the dance, which caused much more laughter.

The room was filled with mutters and chatting, I could see Taeyang talking with Yuri, and Seungri trying to talk to every girl in the room.

Tiffany caught me staring at her, then she smiled at me. “Hello. Tiffany imnida. Nice to meet you.” She extended her hand, and I politely shook it. It was nice, feeling her hand and my heart was beating so fast, I couldn’t even hear it anymore.

“Wooo.” Daesung teased. “TOP rarely talks to girls he just met, he’s too shy.”

“Really?” Sooyoung asked, impressed. “Wah, Tiffany, you have a chance.” She winked at Tiffany, then she blushed.

“Of course.” She giggled. “I’m brighter than mushroom fany fany tiffany!”

“Brighter than mushrooms?” I asked, confused.

“She mispronounced ‘gem’, it’s supposed to be brighter than gems fany fany tiffany.” Yuri explained.

How adorable! I couldn't stop smiling.

“You guys should exchange phone numbers now.” Jiyoung teased.

“What? It’s okay.” I said, embarrassed.

“Exchange phone numbers! Exchange phone numbers!” everyone began to cheer.

Tiffany just smiled at me and gave me her number. “Save my name as brighter than mushroom fany fany tiffany in your contacts.” She smiled.

“Isn’t it a bit too long?”

“Fine… then.. I’ll be Tiffany. With a heart.” She smiled.

“Save my name as TOP, with a heart.” I smiled.

She giggled. Ever since that day, we couldn’t stop texting. We couldn’t see each other much because of schedules and conflicts, but we made it through texting, and we were never tired of each other.

So there it is! My first blog update of my girlfriend Tiffany! Please stay tuned for next week's! By the end of it, you'll understand why i'm crazy for her!

Love always,

TOP.

P/S; it's getting cold. Please take care of your health! The members had been sick these past few days. But please do not worry, they are doing well.