D for Dreamer.

26 reasons

D for Dreamer.

(or determined)

(or daughter)

As days and weeks and months had gone by, Tiffany and I had a rough patch-- it wasn't that we fought a lot, we just didn't seem to talk too much anymore. She was having promotions back and forth from Japan and Korea, as for me, it was the time when Big Bang had to shoot our music video in America. We still called each other every day when we could, but it was just brief, and the longest time we could talk was for about 10 minutes. Not to mention the time difference that we had. Of course, I missed her so much when that happens. At the time, I was desperate to see her. I couldn't wait to get it over and done with, go back to Korea and run to her, hug her, embrace her, kiss her. I was desperate for her. 

It wasn't long before I got my wish. We finished the filming and wrapped it up, celebrated, and went back to Korea. I was anticipating to reunite with Tiffany. I even bought her presents and souvenirs. Because of our jetlag, our managers were considerate enough to offer us a day off, just so we could brush off the jetlag and have some rest. They knew it was tough for all of us. The members spent it on resting and sleeping. I knew it was a chance for myself to meet her, the love of my life. So i took my things, dressed up a little bit, and met her. Apparently, she had 4 hours to spare before her other schedule.

"Seunghyun!" I heard her scream from behind as I was waiting for her near the park. I turned around to face the voice that belonged to her. Somehow automatically a smile crept up when I saw her bright red locks, and she was wearing the most stunning outfits I've seen her wearing. She ran to me as fast as she could, despite her wearing heels. She was smiling ever so brightly, oh damn, i missed her so much. We weren't as far away from each other as we were back then in America and Korea. We were now only a few steps away from each other but yet, I still miss her. Even when we're inches apart, I miss her. Even when there wasn't any space between us, I miss her.

"Fany." I approached her, as she had gotten closer, I gave her a shy peck on the lips. She grinned, knowing how much bravery it took for me to do it, not just in public, but in private too. And now that everybody around us were staring, it was even harder for me, but I couldn't help it. I missed those lips. I gave her the souvenir, and she took it, smiling her thanks.

"I miss America so much." She pouted, looking at the gifts. 

"Oh-- so you miss America and not me?" I pouted, too.

She laughed, showing her eyesmile, and patted my shoulder lightly. "Aniiya aniiyaaa I'm just saying." she covered her laughing mouth with one of her hands, obviously embarrassed. So cute.

We started walking in the park, hands wrapped around each other. Usually I would never do this, I would never had the guts, but because I missed her, I couldn't possibly let go of her. She got tired so we sat on the bench and we started talking about random things. And inbetween those sentences, I forgot for a moment that we had to rush because Tiffany had schedule. We were so into our conversations that-- as cheesy as this sounds, time stopped for us.

"We should go to America together sometime if you miss it so much." I nodded, looking at her with my bright puppy eyes.

"And what- meet my dad?" Tiffany snorted, as if it was a ridiculous idea. 

"Why not?" I shrugged, looking at her again. She stared back, thinking about it. "Everyone knows about us already." I said again, trying to convince her.

"I don't know, seunghyun." She said again.

"Why... what's wrong?" I asked her, this time I was genuinely worried.

"My dad and I, we aren't that close anymore. Before I went to Korea, we had a fight. Sure, it was years ago. We're speaking to each other again, he's my dad and I love him, and I'm sure he loves me. But, it's sort of different now? I don't think you should meet him as of now, maybe we should wait until we're serious about this relationship."

"I am serious about this."

"I--i know...." she stopped, her face were looking down, but her eyes were fixiated on me. "I know, and I am about this, too. I am. But we've only been dating for... a year?"

"okay." I understood what she meant. "Why did you leave America? Why did you fight with your dad?"

"It was because of this." She smiled. "Because I wanted to be a singer. It was a dream of mine since I was little. My mom used to sing to me all the time. It's a way for me to remember her. It's a way for me to communicate with her."

I nodded, I knew how much Tiffany missed her deceased mother.

"I miss her, you know." she began to tear up. I took her hands and pulled her closer, leaning her head on my chest so she could cry,and I patted her head and kissed it.

"I know you do."

"I want to make her proud. I want to make both of them proud." she blubbered, her face full in tears. She rose her head up, then wiped her tears. "Great.... my make-up is ruined." she suddenly laughed. I smiled at how she could be making herself laugh, when she was in full tears a minute before. I pulled her in for a kiss again, this time more deeply, 

"They are proud of you, as much as I am." I leaned our foreheads together, looking deep into her brown orbs, caressing her cheeks. "Now, go to your next schedule, missy. Or else, you'll be late. Make me proud, make your parents proud." I grinned. She smiled too, she smiled with pure happiness and determination. Her eyes lit up too, the eyes of a dreamer. and that was when I fell in love with her all over again.

--------------------------

A/N : I hope you guys forgive me for this reaaally late update :(