B for beautiful.

26 reasons

B for beautiful

Annyeong! It's TOP here! Sorry for not updating for quite a while... our schedules had been hectic these past weeks and i apologize again! The reason why i even created this blog is to be closer to my fans, but i guess that's a little hard to do. How are you guys? I couldn't reply UFOs much anymore because the only free time i have is about at 3a.m to 5.a.m and that is when i sleep. But don't worry, all these hard work paid off and i wish i could do more for all of you!

Anyway, today I'm going to post about the second reason why i am in love with Tiffany Hwang.

It was about 4 months after we had met, and we were already close friends. I was on the way to a TV broadcast, when suddenly i received a text from her.

From : Tiffany <3

Annyeong Seunghyun oppa! Sorry for the late reply, I couldn't reply because we're having a photoshoot for a magazine! A real fashion magazine! Can you believe that? My feet are aching with the killer heels, and the pretty couture dress from a famous designer, custom made for SNSD! It was really fun though my hair is still stiff because of too much hairspray... Anyway,  Our new album is coming out, are you prepared? ^^ Please support us!

I smiled to myself, thinking how adorable she was. I replied;

To : Tiffany <3

I can't wait to buy the magazine, you must look gorgeous in it, hmm? And of course I'll support you and the rest of SNSD! After buying the CD, can i have your autograph on it? keke ^^

It wasn't long until she replied;

From : Tiffany <3

Of course, oppa! kekeke. But don't buy the magazine. I look horrible. You can look at other members, though. They're really pretty!

To : Tiffany <3

You're the best looking one for me! *wink

-------------

Days after that, Tiffany and I met at our usual place, a cafe near our dorms , accompanied by Yuri and Taeyang. Taeyang was shivering nervously. "Dude, what's up?!" I asked. "You're shivering like hell."

"What? Anniyaa, it's nothing!"

"Don't lie to me, man!"

"I'm not. I'm fine. It's just... cold."

"It's in the middle of Summer."

"That's why it's cold." Taeyang said slowly.

"Yah. Grab that Magazine. I'm bored. When's the girls coming?"

Taeyang took the magazine and pased it to me, but i gave him a look. "YAH. This is a girl's magazine. Grab the other one."

"Wait a minute!" Taeyang said, his eyes widened. "Isn't that So Nyuh Shi Dae?" He pointed at the cover of the magazine i was holding. I looked at it, and sure it was, SNSD on the front cover, wearing pretty but weird dresses. We flipped and skipped a few pages, then Tiffany's face was on the page, flawless but obviously edited. Her face was full of make up. Dark purple eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, red lipstick, pink blusher, and her hair was done in a weird fashion style.

"Yahh, it's pretty!" Taeyang said excitedly. I nodded and smiled. She sure was beautiful. Taeyang went to the next page and saw Yuri's. It was as pretty as Tiffany's, but her style was a little different. It had more of a grunge look.

Tiffany and Yuri walked in a few minutes later, and i swear, both Taeyang and I were drooling. They weren't wearing pretty make up or anything... not like in the magazines.

They were wearing jeans, baggy shirts, hats, shades, hair in  a mess and they barely had any make up done at all, but it seemed even prettier than any photoshoot pictures, they seemed prettier than models. They were just picture perfect, even in normal clothings. Especially Tiffany (No offense Yuri. You're pretty too. kekeke)

"Sorry we're late. We had to do a charity thing." Yuri apologized.

"Charity?" Taeyang asked.

"Shh. Don't tell anyone about it... It's a secret. We SNSD like to do charity work without the media knowing. We feel like it's easier that way and it's more fun." Tiffany smiled. "Have you ordered?" She said, trying to change the subject. I knew why. She didn't want to brag.

Then it hit me, she was beautiful inside and out. With make up, without make up, and her heart. We stayed in the cafe for a very long time. Even when Taeyang and Yuri left, we stayed. We even stayed until the waitress had to ask us if we were going to stay any longer. That day, i realized that i wanted Tiffany Hwang. I wanted her.

I'll tell you next week about C, which is... her CLUMSINESS.

Love always,

TOP.