Chapter five

One More Time. One More Chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you so much, and so are you, Sooyoung.” With a hint of sadness in his tone

 

His voice drew her back in. All that she wanted to do is to hug him. Hug him tightly and tell him how much she regretted to leave him. Suddenly, their gazes met and it feels like there’s a thread that had never been broken between the two of them, and for a second, she feels like there’s still this unexplainable connection between her and Siwon.

But then, a petite with a blonde hair waitress brought two glasses of lemon juice, greeting Siwon by name and interrupting the magic between her and Siwon. Sooyoung take a second look on the waitress, she’s y and her long blonde hair makes her look more gorgeous, emphasizing her doll-like face. She’s wearing a red top which makes her skin to look even whiter. Though she’s not tall as Sooyoung, the waitress is very much confident on how to bring up herself.

 

Drawing Choi Sooyoung back to the reality, nothing was simple and normal in her life, and never had been. She is now living in a 360°different life from his, a very much different world and always had.

 

“Siwon, I assume you want two of the usual?” The waitress said while grinning. She’s looking from Siwon to Sooyoung and drawing back her attention to Siwon with a ‘Finally-You-Have-A-Girlfriend’ look

 

“You know me well, Hyoyeon,” Siwon replied. “Kyuhyun’s beef specialty would be great. Thanks a lot, Hyo.”

 

“Ok, you got it Siwon. Though, it might take a while, because we’re swamped, but I guess the two of you have quite a bit of time.”

 

“With this weather, we sure have plenty of time, Hyo. In fact, I and this lady in front of me have to talk a lot of things.” Siwon’s gaze met Sooyoung’s again. “How about a drink? A real drink.”

 

“Oh, Siwon, I shouldn’t… Please.”

 

“Why Sooyoung? Don’t you wanna celebrate?”

 

“Celebrate? About what? What to celebrate, huh?”

 

“To celebrate, shouldn’t we?” He said with a little sadness on his tone while gesturing toward the garment bag. Before she could correct his assumption, he was already ordering a bottle of sparkling wine. “Thank you so much Hyoyeon.”

 

When the waitress was gone, Sooyoung looked at Siwon “You ordered for me? Without even asking what I wanted to eat?”

 

“I already knew. A medium rare steak, with butter corn as a side d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter