Chapter three

One More Time. One More Chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words stung. She’d thrown those at him few years back, just before she’d thrown the black diamond engagement ring back to him – and walked away. Walked away from that place, away from him. She’s never expecting to see him again. Not now. Not ever.

 

Apparently never was exactly three years ago.

 

“I got a real job.”

 

“I’m happy for you Siwon. Really I am.” She hefted the bag with a wedding dress onto her shoulder, then began looking for a seat. The airport is too crowded at that time; many frustrated passengers are already seated on the floor. Sooyoung didn’t see a single open chair anywhere, she saw a happy couple sat down on the floor, the girl’s head rested on his boyfriend’s shoulder and the guy’s arm wraps at his girlfriend’s slim waist. Sooyoung turned away, for some reason unable to watch them. How she wished she’s happy on the path that she chose right now.

 

Her ankle throbbed, though the pain had begun to dim. Her thin arms are hurt, because of the super heavy wedding dress that she’s carrying. All she ever wanted is to go to Seoul and get this dress delivered to Im Yoona.

 

“Let me take that for you,” Siwon began, reaching the bag on her shoulder before she could ever protest. “It looks heavy, does it weighs a ton?”

 

“No, it’s okay Siwon. I’m fine, really.”

 

“Don’t fool me Sooyoung, you twisted your ankle, and don’t tell me that it doesn’t hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter