Chapter two

One More Time. One More Chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the space of a breath, her mind processed every centimeter of him. One hundred eighty three centimeters tall, short black and clean cut hair, deep brown eyes so dark that they were almost black, a lean figure with broad shoulders, the kind of woman could lean on when she needed to, when she wanted to, but also the kind that stayed in her line of sight long after the rest of him walked away. Her gut tightened – damn, why the hell she still reacted this way to him, after all these years – and she reminded herself there was a very good reason they’re no longer together “Hi Siwon, wh—what are you doing here?”

 

A grin as familiar as the beat of her own heart curved across his very handsome face “I could say the same as you. But let me guess, still globe-trotting? Making your fortune or –”

 

And his gaze caught the garment bag over her petite yet so y shoulder, the bit of white embroidered satin still sticking out of the open zipper. She glanced at it, about to explain, when Siwon beat her gently to the punch while saying “Oh, you’re getting married.” The end of the sentence sat between them. She doesn’t know if she wants to explain it to him, but what if Siwon found out that she’s still single? Maybe, he would ask her again for a second chance? She shrugged her thought and looked at his eyes.

 

“Attention passengers,” said a monotone, barely recognizable female voice on the terminal’s sound system “Due to poor weather conditions, all flights have been grounded until further notice. As soon as the weather clears, we hope to have you on the way to your destinations. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.” A collective irritated groan rippled through the airport.

 

Great.

 

Just what Sooyoung needed.

 

A delay.

 

Maybe she’d get lucky and catch a tailwind to bring her to Seoul. Otherwise, she’d be dealing with one psychotic, highly overdosed by tranquilizers, very famous hallyu celebrity in a few hours.

 

“Are you?” Siwon asked her looking in her eyes “Getting married?”

 

Her cell phone rang, serendipity or just a bad timing – she didn’t question it though, she just answered the call. Thank heavens, for the first time since agreeing to design Im Yoona’s wedding dress; Sooyoung was glad for interruption “Yes? Hello?”

 

“Sooyoung! The caterer just called and the marinated beef and pork belly didn’t arrive! They’re really stressing me out! Gosh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter