Chapter four

One More Time. One More Chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She looks at his eyes. She’s badly hurt on how he’d forget everything. All she knew is Cheongpyeong is very special to the both of them.

 

‘He forgot everything in Cheongpyeong, maybe he doesn’t have any feelings for me anymore,’ She thought ‘What would I expect? It’s been three years; maybe he’s married already and moved on.’

 

She shook off all her thoughts and continued talking to him “I still remember those men in Cheongpyeong lining up outside of Leeteuk’s; all are very determined to be the first one to catch the biggest fish. I remember one time, your friends Donghae, Kibum, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi and Kangin had a bet on who will the first one to catch that bass they’d been going on all winter long over their vodkas and then each one of them would go to Hankyung’s bar empty handed, talking about the one that got away.”

 

She suddenly felt awkward the time that she saw Siwon looking straightly at her, she can’t help but blush. But his sudden words taken her aback “There’s always one of those, isn’t there? Hmmm, Sooyoung? The one that got away.”

 

Her heart felt the pain and sadness. She knows deep inside that he’s not talking about anything at Cheongpyeong or that large-mouthed bass anymore. She knows that it’s her he’s talking about.

 

Somehow, she feels guilty.

 

Why does she have to leave him?

 

Is she really happy on her life now?

 

She wants to ask Siwon about his previous statement but before she could question him, he changed the subject.

 

“Anyway Sooyoung, I know you’re hungry already. I know a place here in the airport where we can grab some lunch. Trust me, the foods served there are all delicious. You’ll surely love it” The familiar tightening in Sooyoung’s gut as she met his gaze, she can’t help but blushed.

 

The way he said it to her told her that this wasn’t going to be a normal lunch or having some drink. It’d be reminiscing their past, all their wonderful memories, revisiting of old times, their old feelings and their love.

 

But she shook off all her thoughts, instead she looks back at him and answered “Lunch sounds good.”

 

“You know what, I travel through here pretty often,” Siwon said while taking her wrist and leading the way through the crowd. But he quickly released her when he realized that he’d been touching her. Sooyoung’s face turned crimson red, there’s electricity that run through her veins when she felt him touched her, almost touching her hands. No one could ever electrify her, but him. On the other hand, Siwon suddenly felt a hint of embarrassment by his sudden actions. “a friend of mine owns a dining here. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter