Chapter one

One More Time. One More Chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Sooyoung was up to her eyeballs in silk and lace. Well, very literally. Behind her, an impatient rumble of voices had started up in the middle of Terminal 1 in Tokyo International Airport. She quickly tucked the wedding dress back into the vinyl bag, being too careful not to trample the train or slice the sheer sleeves, and then worked the bag’s zipper back into its place.

 

“Am I okay to go now?” She politely asked the lady guard in front of her.

 

The guard grinned “Sure, I was only kidding about the security check” the lady guard bluntly said which made Sooyoung to roll her eyes “I just wanted to see what the wedding dress looked like. I can’t wait to tell my friends that I got the first peek at Im Yoona’s wedding gown! A very popular hallyu star’s dress right here in my line, along with the designer herself.” The lady guard continued then handed back Sooyoung’s boarding pass and ID. Sooyoung fake a smile, it’s not the right time for a joke or for her to hear people’s applauses about her work. She needs to get back to Seoul now. She blew a lock of hair out of her very pretty face, and then hurried the rest of the way past the x-ray machines.

 

She hurried as fast as she could; she nearly regretted her decision to wear a high-heeled boots. She turned the white bag that she’s bringing to hide the ‘Made by Choi Sooyoung’ logo and it’s very elegant picture of a bride formed in the loop of the letter ‘y’. She dashed across Terminal B, down the escalator, through the multi-colored tunnel, back up the escalator and finally into Terminal C. Just as she was catching her breath, her cell phone rang. She wrangled it out of her side pocket, trying to hurry down the concourse towards the terminal's gate “Hello? This is Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Sooyoung? Where are you? I swear I’m going to have a heart attack right now. Can you hear me dear? Oh my gosh, Sooyoung! I’m hyperventilating. Right now, I really don’t know what will happen on the wedding. I’ve been up all night, and I had to wake the maids to make me a cucumber mask because now, my face is all puffy! I can’t get married like this! I don’t want to get married with this puffy face of mine. I’m a wreck, Sooyoung, a complete wreck! Do you know what this will do to my reputation and career? I’ll be doing infomercials for the rest of my hallyu li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter