Rest In Peace

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.40pm

“Yah we have to hurry up! We’ve only got twenty minutes left!!”

Heechul screamed in the living room, loud enough for all the members who were scattered around the house to be able to hear him. All the members were digging high and low for the missing body. They dug through closets, search through every cabinets and even searched through the mini garden behind the house. But still nothing. It was so impossible.

“Hyung!” Donghae shouted down from one of the rooms above. “There’s really nothing up here!”

“Here too!” Zhou Mi screamed from another part of the house.

Heechul gripped his neck, frustrated. “Just keep looking!”

Heechul ran up to Ryeowook’s and Donghae’s room figuring to continue searching there. He heard a soft sob when he neared the room and quickly ran in to check what was going on. Could it a hint? A clue from Sandra? Heechul froze when he saw who it was. Henry was seated against the wall, hugging his legs close to his body as his body violently shook, sobbing. Heechul didn’t know how to react. Was Henry… Possessed? What the hell was going on? Heechul took slow steps towards Henry and gently touched his arms. Henry screamed and pushed Heechul away.

“Go away, hyung!” Henry yelled. “Go away!”

“Henry ah.” Heechul softly called out. “What’s wrong?”

Henry shook his head, crying onto his arms, hugging his body close. Heechul gathered himself and squatted in front of the mochi again. His eyes weren’t red so Henry wasn’t possessed right? Heechul touched Henry’s arms again and this time Henry didn’t push him away.

“Henry, come on, we’ve got to find the body.” Heechul urged softly. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“It’s…” Henry sobbed. “It’s my fault, hyung.”

“Your fault? For what?”

Henry squeezed his eyes. “It’s my fault Kyu hyung ran away.”

“W… What?”

“It’s my fault! It’s all my stupid fault!”

Henry screamed and shoved Heechul out of the way as he ran up and kicked the wall on the other side of the room. Henry continued crying as he punched onto the wall and Heechul watched his magnae losing control of himself.

“If I hadn’t said those things to him, it wouldn’t be like this.” Henry cursed as he vented his anger on the wall, kicking and screaming. “It’s all my fault!!’

Henry punched and kicked, screaming his heart out as his face and shirt got soaked with his tears. Heechul ran forward to stop his magnae from further hurting himself but froze when Henry’s hands punched through the wall. Henry’s eyes widened and he looked at Heechul, his tears suddenly stopping. Henry pulled out his hands and coughed when dust and powder hit him. Heechul and Henry didn’t have to say anything else. Both of them punching and kicking the wall and slowly it crumbled down.

“This isn’t a wall.” Heechul whispered. “It’s foam and cardboard.”

When half of the foam wall was finally brought down, a flowery beautiful scent hit them so hard that both of them started sneezing and holding their nose. Henry lowered himself and crawled through the hole and his eyes widened at what he saw behind the foam wall, in the small cramped dark space. There she was. Pale skin, blue lips, long silky hair, white long dress. As beautiful and as pure as an angel sleeping peacefully.

“Hyung, I’ve found her!”

___________________________________________

11.48pm

Kyuhyun took a deep breath, looking down. It was a long way down. Twenty five stories to be exact. Would he make it? Pfft, obviously not. That was what he promised wasn’t it? He had exchanged his life for Ryeowook’s. Kyuhyun glanced down at his arms. He had proven it. Those long deep scars. He bled for Ryeowook, for Sandra. He gave Sandra his blood and now he was giving away his life. But he was doing all of his for Ryeowook. And if it was for Ryeowook, he’d die a million times over and over again just for him. Kyuhyun turned to Sandra who was behind him, watching him. Kyuhyun reached out his hands and nodded to her, his heart beating fast.

“Come on.” Kyuhyun whispered. “Let’s go.”

Sandra reached out to Kyuhyun but before she could grab it, both of them spun around towards the exit door when they heard shouting. It sounded like…. Could it be? Was Kyuhyun just imagining things or was it really…

“Ryeowook…”

Ryeowook appeared from the exit door, panting as he tried to catch his breath. He glanced up and immediately, his tiredness was gone. Kyuhyun was standing on the edge of the building, dangerously close to falling while Sandra was just right behind him. Kyuhyun stepped down from the edge and Ryeowook felt his heart finally being able to beat.

“Kyuhyun, don’t.” Ryeowook panted. “Don’t jump. Please don’t jump.”

“Oppa, remember what you promised me.” Sandra tugged on Kyuhyun’s shirt and then pointed at Kyuhyun’s scars. “You promised.”

Ryeowook followed Sandra’s fingers and he felt like throwing up. Kyuhyun’s hands… There were covered in long deep scars, all of them covered in dried blood. Kyuhyun looked ten times paler and no wonder Onew fainted, Kyuhyun looked like a ghost himself. He must have bled a lot for Sandra. A minute later, Kangin and Sungmin appeared from the exit door as well, both of them breathing heavily. When they saw Kyuhyun and Sandra however, they straightened up and quickly ran over to Ryeowook’s side.

“Kyu, please please listen to me.” Ryeowook begged. “Don’t leave me.”

“Oppa, you promised me.” Sandra whispered her voice acidic and haunting.

Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook before he looked down to Sandra on his side. Kyuhyun nodded at the little girl looking up at him and took Sandra’s hand in his. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, his eyes getting teary as he smiled softly.

“I’m sorry, Ryeowook.”

“NO, NO, KYU!” Ryeowook was crying now. “Kyu, I’m supposed to be there. Kyu, don’t do this, please, please. How would you feel if I was there and you were here right now, Kyu? How would you feel?”

Kyuhyun bit his lips, his heart aching. “It doesn’t matter.”

“IT DOES, IT DOES YOU IDIOT!” Ryeowook screamed back.

“Kyu, let her go.” Sungmin carefully said. “Let her go, Kyu and step back from the edge.”

“There’re going to find her body, Kyu. She won’t hurt you or Wookie anymore after that.” Sungmin continued. “It’s okay. Just let her go.”

“Oppa, they’re lying.” Sandra gripped their intertwined hands together, trying to pull Kyuhyun back onto the edge of the building. “Oppa, come on, let’s go.”

“Kyuhyun, please don’t do this. Please. Just let her go and come here. Come with me, Kyu.” Ryeowook sobbed. “Please Kyu. I need you.”

“I love you, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes softened. His hands around Sandra’s loosened as he felt his heart wanting to climb back to Ryeowook’s. Seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter