What's your name

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you feeling better?"

Kyuhyun asked, his mind going blank as he took the knife from Ryeowook's hands. Ryeowook nodded, smiling like the angel he was. He watched as Kyuhyun ate his bread and Kyuhyun awkwardly chewed in front of him. Everything about this whole thing was just plain awkward. Ryeowook suddenly pouted and ran his hands through Kyuhyun's soft bangs.

"You should have woken me up; I'd have cooked up something for you." Ryeowook said. "Poor Kyu baby eating just bread."

Kyuhyun couldn't help but grin. "You need some rest, Wookie."

"You know, I've missed you." Ryeowook traced Kyuhyun's cheeks seductively but Kyuhyun removed his hands away.

"Think about healing first."

"Nawww."

"You know Heechul hyung is starting to suspect about us."

Ryeowook groaned out. "Jinjja? But... There's nothing about us."

"That's what you think." Kyuhyun frowned. "I don't know who is going to kill me first when they find out about our relationship, Kangin hyung or Heechul hyung. Or Leeteuk hyung.."

Ryeowook giggled and Kyuhyun pulled him up into his lap. "But you know we're both adults right, we can do anything we want."

"But us being friends with benefits sounds a little...."

Ryeowook swatted Kyuhyun's chest. "Cho Kyuhyun, you were the one who suggested this and now you're scared."

"Aniiii." Kyuhyun shook his head innocently.

Ryeowook laughed and Kyuhyun cupped Ryeowook's face down for a kiss. Yes, both of them did agree on being friends with benefits and they had started this since a few months ago. Kyuhyun found himself wanting Ryeowook more and more each day. Ryeowook was addictive and the fact itself made Kyuhyun scared. Being so addicted to someone like that should be illegal. Kyuhyun knew he was being selfish keeping Ryeowook as only his friend with benefit but Kyuhyun didn't believe in dating and especially in relationship and love. Being friends with benefits just cleared up all complications and it was so much easier for Kyuhyun. And thank god, Ryeowook seem to be pretty fine with it.

Ryeowook pecked Kyuhyun's lips. "Don't worry bout it Kyu, if the hyungs ever find out I'll just explain to them that we're both adults and we can do what we want."

Kyuhyun shook his head, chuckling at the innocent angel. "Easier said than done, Wookie baby."

________________________________________

While breakfast was being served, the members chatted happily with each other. Donghae and Ryeowook came down the stairs, laughing away and it was good to finally see some colour on Ryeowook. He looked a whole lot better now plus he stopped screaming a few days ago so it was starting to get better. All of them were in filming mode as the cameras were following them around as they acted out their scenes. Ryeowook had a scene in the basement with Henry and they were called to go down.

"So in this scene, Ryeowook-shi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter