Coward

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, what do we do, hyung??”

Henry shook Sungmin violently, panicking badly. Heechul was unconscious in the next room while Ryeowook was possessed and Kyuhyun, their one and only hope, was nowhere to be found. Thankfully, just at that moment, Kangin returned home from schedules along with Shindong and Siwon and all of them came running into Ryeowook’s room.

“He got possessed again?” Kangin went straight to Ryeowook to hold him down. “Where’s Heechul hyung?”

“Heechul hyung passed out in his room, hyung.” Henry answered. “And Kyu hyung is missing.”

“What??” Kangin shook his head, now getting even worried for the other members. “Siwon and Shindong, you and see if Heechul hyung is alright. Zhou Mi and Henry, can you try and find Kyuhyun?”

“But Wookie hyung…” Henry’s forehead creased worriedly.

“He’ll be fine, Henry.” Kangin assured. “Go and find Kyu okay? We’ve got this.”

Shindong, Henry, Zhou Mi and Siwon nodded reluctantly, all of them scattering out of the room with one last glance at their member who was screaming in pain in the room. Ryeowook’s face had gone blue from all the screaming but his body movements were still strong, thrashing around in Kangin’s grip.

“We need Kyu!” Sungmin shouted over the scream. “Without Kyu we can’t do anything.”

“My heart hurts seeing Wookie like this.” Donghae clutched his hands at his chest. “Kangin hyung, do something!”

“I don’t know what to do!” Kangin answered and then looked at Sungmin. “You’re close with Wookie aren’t you?”

Sungmin raised his brows not liking the tone of Kangin’s voice. “Why?”

“Kiss him.”

“What!?”

Ryeowook turned more aggressive and Kangin almost lost his grip on Ryeowook. Eunhyuk and Donghae helped him hold down Ryeowook too and even with three men holding the petite boy down, they looked like they were losing. Ryeowook’s blood dripping from his nose started spilling everywhere on their arms and shirts and Ryeowook’s whole face was covered in blood. The blood flowing down was like a running tap. It was a really scary sight if anyone else were to see it.

“Kiss him, Sungmin! Just do it!”

Sungmin reluctantly nodded, hesitating as he forced Ryeowook to look into his eyes cupping his hands with full strength. Those red eyes were challenging him, so evil and greedy. That wasn’t the eternal magnae he knew and loved. Sungmin could see clearly how it was the little girl in him right now. Sungmin tilted his head not knowing why on earth he agreed to this. He was hesitant, but oh what the hell…

_______________________________________________________

“Hyung, where do you think Kyu hyung is at?”

Zhou Mi shook his head, his ear against his phone. Again, no answer. Goddammit, he wasn’t even home for a day and he had a possessed member, a missing member and an unconscious member. Can his day get any worse? Zhou Mi called their  manager and thanked the gods when he answered it.

“Hyung! Do you know where Kyuhyun is at right now?” Zhou Mi asked, his Korean all over the place.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that again Zhou Mi? I didn’t catch that.”

“Do. You. Know. Where. Kyuhyun. Is. Now?”

“Oh Kyuhyun!” His manager laughed on the other side of the phone. “No, I don’t.”

Henry snatched the phone from Zhou Mi. “Hyung, we need to find him quick. Ryeowook hyung got possessed again, hyung.”

His manager cursed under his breath. “Araso araso, I’ll go look for him right now.”

“We can’t just wait for manager hyung to find him, hyung.”

Henry pulled Zhou Mi towards his car and both of them hoped in, not knowing where to go exactly but knowing that they had to do something. Staying and waiting was too much of a waste of time. Zhou Mi started the engine and looked at the Canadian, waiting for a suggestion.

“Where could he be?” Henry whispered. “I really don’t know, hyung.”

“Recording studio?” Zhou Mi suggested. “SM building?”

“I don’t think so, hyung.” Henry shook his head. “I know Kyu hyung and I know he must be really upset about something if he’s avoiding his phone.”

 “So then…. where would Kyu be when he’s upset?”

________________________________________________

“Hyung!”

Kyuhyun’s grip on his glass tightened. He felt a hand on his shoulder but didn’t bother lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter