Heartless Monster

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you going to be okay?”

Sungmin pressed a cold towel against Ryeowook’s forehead while the younger whimpered. Ryeowook closed his eyes and nodded, just wanting to feel better for once. Ever since Ryeowook woke up earlier, he had been feeling feverish and so weak.

“Where are the others, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“Donghae is with Eunhyukie downstairs, Zhou Mi just came back from China so he’s resting in his room and the others have some schedules.”

“But… Kyu doesn’t have any schedule today… right?”

“Oh right…” Sungmin adjusted the towel. “He… ummm… went out.”

“Went out? To where?”

“I don’t know.”

“Oh.”

Sungmin adjusted the towel once more and sighed, resting a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder. Ryeowook was confused by his hyung’s sudden awkwardness. Did something happen while he was sleeping? Sungmin continued staring at him and finally his hyung decided to let it out.

“You got possessed again just now.” Sungmin told Ryeowook.

 “I did??”

“Yeah but you snapped out of it pretty quickly.” Sungmin bit his lips. “When Kyu kissed you.”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened and Sungmin continued on.

“You were screaming and then Kyu just kissed you and you stopped and collapsed.” Sungmin then squeezed Ryeowook’s shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell us about your relationship with Kyu?”

Ryeowook chuckled sadly. “What relationship? There’s nothing between us except .”

“You love him.” Sungmin simply stated. “And I know deep inside that thick stubborn heart of Kyu, he loves you too.”

“Kyu doesn’t.” Ryeowook shook his head. “We’ve talked about this, hyung. I dropped him hint after hint but he still thinks that love is stupid.”

Sungmin nodded sadly because he knew how true this was. Kyuhyun… If there was one thing the members had to hate on him on was how he viewed love and relationship. Plus, that boy’s ego was as a big as the universe. Sungmin could see how heartbreaking the conversation was for Ryeowook. The younger boy had been avoiding his eyes all the time as if he was ashamed.

“Its okay, Wookie.” Sungmin patted his head. “It’s okay to be in love.”

“It’s not.” Ryeowook wiped away his tears. “It’s never okay to be in love with someone you can never have.”

_______________________________________________

Sandra leaned against the wall pouting, glaring at Sungmin and Ryeowook. Ryeowook could see her but he refused to turn his head around. He refused to acknowledge her and it was making her sad. She had a few days left and she wasn’t even sure herself if she would be able to bring Ryeowook back with her to the other world. No, but she had to. She was going to do it no matter what. She was tired of being alone, tired of not being loved and cared for. Ryeowook loved her and Ryeowook cared for her.

“You promised to be my angel.” Sandra whispered sadly. “You promised.”

Ryeowook must have heard this because Sandra could tell how he starting getting distracted as Sungmin chatted away. Ryeowook clutched on the blanket, his grip so tight that his knuckles were turning red. Sandra knew Ryeowook still cared for her. She just had to do something to get those meddling members out of the way to get Ryeowook back to her. Kyuhyun oppa. Yes, the only person that she actually needed to get rid of was just Kyuhyun. Sandra was starting to lose Ryeowook to Kyuhyun. Every ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter