Wookandra

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm just going to keep saying this again and again, what the hell is going on, Wookie is ruining me, he's been looking extra handsome and a lot more younger nowadays. In fact, I think he's probably slowly climbing the way up the best looking on in SJ (in other people's eyes.) In my eyes, he's already number 1 hehe. You've been getting some from Kyu, haven't you Wookie? You hot little handsome man you.

____________________

“You wanted to meet me, didn’t you oppa?”

He did. That was what he asked from Ryeowook the other day, wanting Ryeowook to prove to him about the little girl, to meet the little girl. Now that she was here, he was hesitant but for Ryeowook, Kyuhyun toughened it up, sat up straight and took a deep breath. The girl started singing a song but when Kyuhyun finally, finally, turned around to face her, staring straight into her red eyes, she stopped and broke into a smile.

“Now I know why Ryeowook oppa likes you so much.” She giggled. “You are very handsome, oppa.”

Kyuhyun almost said thanks but he stopped himself when he realized that the girl was a freaking ghost. She was beautiful, Kyuhyun had to admit, for a little girl, her features were perfect and everything a Korean dreamt of having. Big long eyelashes, double eyelids that made her huge eyes even bigger than how it already was, sharp nose and thin pale lips. Everything about her looked perfect except for the fact that her dress was covered in blood and her skin… Was it okay for anyone to be that pale? That’s because she’s already dead, pabo.

“What do you want with Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun questioned. “Stop hurting him.”

“He promised to come home with me and be my angel.” The little girl replied. “He’s going to take care of me.”

“Home?” Kyuhyun sat forward. “But… You’re dead aren’t you?”

The little girl smiled. “A promise is a promise, oppa.”

“Aniyo, you’re not bringing him, anywhere. We’re leaving.”

The little girl laughed and tilted her head, eyes challenging. “You’re too late, oppa.”

“What do you mean?”

“The more Ryeowook oppa bleeds, the more I posses him, Kyuhyun oppa. I’m a part of him now.” The little girl hummed. “If you leave this house, bad things will happen.”

Kyuhyun walked towards her and squatted right in front of her, suddenly feeling brave and strong, wanting to fight for Ryeowook. He glared hard and fierce into her eyes and although the room felt ten times colder now, he didn’t flinch. The little girl’s smiling lips turned into a frown as she glared down to Kyuhyun too.

“He’s mine.” She whispered.

“No,” Kyuhyun growled. “He’s mine.”

“We’ll see about that, oppa.”

Her frowning lips slowly curled into the most evil smirk Kyuhyun had ever seen on a little girl in his entire life. She narrowed her big eyes and that was when a sharp scream startled Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun spun around and gasped when he saw Ryeowook on his bed, arching his back as his he shook his head vigorously from left to right, screaming in pain. Kyuhyun ran to Ryeowook and held him down, looking back to where the little girl was standing. She smirked and gave a wave before another scream was released from Ryeowook. Kyuhyun looked back down to Ryeowook worriedly and shook him hardly.

“Shhh, shh, Wookie, wake up, wake up, it’s me.” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Stop it! Stop hurting him!” Kyuhyun looked back but the little girl was gone.

Ryeowook stopped screaming and he gasped, coughing as his eyes widened in surprise. Ryeowook’s eyes searched the room frantically and when his eyes landed on Kyuhyun, he crawled to him with Kyuhyun meeting halfway, crashing into his chest and burying his head, sobbing.

“It’s okay, Wookie. It’s okay.” Kyuhyun rocked Ryeowook. “It’s okay, I’m here, Wookie.”

“What’s going on?” Donghae sleepily groaned as he sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes.

“Ryeowook!”

The other members ran into the room one by one and although it was awkward for Kyuhyun since he was cradling Ryeowook, Kyuhyun told them what happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter