Waiting and Waiting

Believe in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.08pm

Onew yawned and stretched his hands staring at himself in the mirror. His was pretty sure he was going to get hell from his make-up noonas for his eyebags. Onew closed his eyes and looked around the empty dance studio. Where the hell were the other members? Onew frowned, how they leave their poor leader in the dance studio alone at this time of night?

“Ahh jinjja… These kids.” Onew grumbled.

The Shinee boys were getting ready for comeback and they had been practising their dance for months. Their comeback date was nearing and so they decided to stay overnight at the SM building to practise. Taemin and Jonghyun had complaint that they were hungry and Minho and Key decided to follow them along to get some food at a nearby shop opposite the building. It had been way past twenty minutes now, what the hell could the kids be doing? Seriously…

Onew put on his jacket and decided to just go look for the kids. It was already near midnight and the SM building was pretty much empty except for them practising in the studio. As lively as the place was in the morning, it was seriously dark and creepy at night. Onew didn’t want to look anywhere else, he just wanted to focus walking straight towards the exit. Onew froze when he heard footsteps behind him. Was there anyone else in the building though? Wasn’t he the only one? Onew quickly spun around to find nothing behind except for a dimly lit narrow hallway.

“Is there anyone there?”

Onew smacked his forehead. In movies like this don’t the victims that ask these kinds of stupid questions get killed. Onew quickly shook his head, throwing away that thought as far as he could from his mind. He continued down the hallway but paused when he noticed something. He heard a little giggle from behind him. Onew spun around again but there was no one. Onew stared for awhile, trying to figure out if it was s pranking him again. Onew took a deep breath and squinted his eyes. Oh? Something was wro… ! Why were all the lights in the hallway flicking on and off? Onew didn’t think twice anymore, he made a run for the exit and almost got a heart attack when he bumped into someone. Onew fell back like a stuntback and stuttered when he saw who it was.

“Hyung!” Onew screamed. “Hyung, you scared me there.”

“Hmm…”

Onew got up to his feet and dusted his pants away, looking up at his sunbaenim and his hyung. Kyuhyun looked… different. Why did he look so pale and creepy? Onew thought his eyebags were terrible but damn, it looked like someone had it even worse than him.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Onew asked, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. Why wasn’t Kyuhyun saying anything to him?

“Hyung?”

Kyuhyun placed a hand on Onew’s shoulder and shoved him away, walking into the now dark building without even looking at him. Onew rubbed his shoulders and looked back at his weird hyung. Why was Kyuhyun suddenly acting that way? Kyuhyun was always friendly whenever they met and he would always strike a conversation first. Onew looked back at Kyuhyun and did a double take, his eyeballs almost popping out. Kyuhyun had entered the elevator now and staring blankly straight at him. That wasn’t what scared Onew out of his mind though… What scared Onew out of his mind was that next to Kyuhyun… Next to Kyuhyun, there was a little girl, maybe around 5-6 years old. Her hair was covering her face and she was wearing a full length white cloth covered in blood and dirt stains. Just as the doors of the elevator was about to close, she looked up, her hair fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter