Page Nine

Rebel

Junhyung and Jiyoon cleaned the hall while Mr. Hong watched them. They ordered to clean all of the room in the school to fulfill their punishment. Mr. Hong read a book in the corner but sometimes he told the students to tidy up all the stuff in right way.

“Yah! Don’t put the rubbish in the corner like that. Throw it to the dustbin in the backyard of school.” Mr. Hong yelled at them.

“Ne.” Jiyoon replied him lazily. She took the rubbish while Junhyung still tidy the stuff. She took it to the backyard and threw to the large dustbin.

“Woaa, Jeon Jiyoon, the famous rebel student in the Cube school.” Someone shouted. It’s heard from the outside of the school hedge. She turned around to face the person. “Do you change into the kind obedient student, huh?”

She ignored him. But he never give up. “Ow, your ears didn’t do its function, right? You didn’t hear me.” The guy climbed its hedge then jumped into the backyard. He wore white shirt and blue checkered trousers. Its Jihoon’s school uniform. He followed by three other students. “Where is your ing partner, huh? Is he doing the same way with you? Become a sweet student, loved by teachers.” He then the other laughed.

Lee Joon and his friends were known as MBLAQ in their school. He always fought with students from Cube school especially Jiyoon and Junhyung. The two are big enemies for him.

“Shut up, Joon.” She said coldly. “You don’t want to feel a punch for me, right?” she turned around her body then faced Lee Joon there. She recognized the other two, they were Mir and G.O, but she didn’t know another guy that stood in front of her.

“I’m not scared with you, since Junhyung not here.” Lee Joon smirked.

“I know that you were a coward guy, you brave if you face a girl, huh? I will give advice to you, maybe you must find your mother to hide under her arm, chicken.” Jiyoon glared at him then smirked. “Before I break your arms, one by one.”

Lee Joon felt his anger, he moved toward her but Seungho stopped him. He wanted to protest him but Seungho walked toward Jiyoon. He pulled her chin, in reflex movement, Jiyoon punch him. But he stopped her, he held her wrist. “It’s not suit you.” He whispered.

Jiyoon tried to release herself, but Seungho was too strong to defeat. “You can’t fight me, Jeon Jiyoon.”

“Who are you?” she glared at him.

“I’m the leader of MBLAQ.” He answered that made Jiyoon felt surprised because she never face him or fight with him. “You never met me, right?”

Jiyoon pushed him. But he laughed at her. Then spoke, “Actually I dislike to fight with a girl like you. But I like if you want join me on my bed.”

She punched him again but Seungho grabbed her arms and pulled her closer. “You didn’t listen me, dear.” He pulled her arms then approached MBLAQ member. “Let’s go!” he said toward the other.

“We take her too, hyung?” Mir asked him. “Yes.” He answered shortly.

“What??! Where do you want to take me. Yah! Release me.” Jiyoon keep struggle but he wasn’t let her go.”

Until someone grabbed his shoulder, turned around his body then someone punched him on the face. “Don’t try to touch her!” he yelled at Seungho.

“Junhyung oppa.” She whispered.

Seungho smirked at him and felt blood running in his mouth. “Yong Junhyung, the best fighter of Cube school. I always waiting this moment.”

“What do you want?!” Junhyung shouted at him.

“I want to fight with you.” He murmured then grabbed his collar. 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short update. Please support me to continue this story, I beg... n_n