Page Twelve

Rebel

Seven years ago.

One day before Junhyung leave to America, he met with Sanghyun in the backyard.

“I have talked to Seungho. He will not disturb you again or Jiyoon.” Sanghyun said.

“It’s good. Actually I don’t care about myself because I will go far away, I’m really worried about Jiyoon. I don’t want anyone hurt her.” Junhyung replied.

“Gwaenchana, I’m still here. I will protect her.”

Suddenly, Junhyung grabbed his collar, he stared at him with sharp gaze. “Don’t try to take her from me and don’t try to touch her.”

But Sanghyun just smirked. “I really love her. I will take her from you.”

Then Junhyung punched him, “I will not trust you.” He pushed Sanghyun till he fell on the ground then walked away.

After that day, Sanghyun tried to contact Junhyung. He always reported his information about Jiyoon while he studied in America.  He even told Junhyung how hard he tried to move closer to Jiyoon but she never accepted his heart. He kept contact Junhyung until seven years later.

“She still waiting for you.” Sanghyun said on the phone to Junhyung. “When you will come back? It’s Doojoon’s wedding party tomorrow, will you come?”

“What? Did you miss me that much, huh?” Junhyung smirked.

“Whatever.” Sanghyun rolled his eyes. “Then, I’ll wait your confess to Jiyoon. See you tomorrow.”

“You really think I will come tomorrow, huh?” Junhyung yelled but Sanghyun turned off his phone.

“I really can’t wait until tomorrow.” Sanghyun said to himself. 

 

Junhyung really come to Doojoon and Jihyun wedding party. Sanghyun saw Jiyoon and Junhyung talked to each other, then he decided to leave the place before his heart really broke into many pieces. When he turned around, he bumped into someone, "Ouch." he heard a girl voice.

"I'm sorry." he said. The girl lifted her head. 

"Oppa." She said cheerfully and felt surprise.

"Ne?"

"Oppa, you didn't remember me? It's me, Lee Jieun. IU, do you remember?"

"IU? Ah, yes, I remember. Jieun-ah. How are you? It's been a long time I didn't see you."

"It's because you were too focus to Jiyoon eonni." She pouted.

He laughed, "But she have someone for her life."

"Junhyung oppa?"

"Ne." He gave a smile then they continued to talk.

 

"This is for you." Junhyung gave her a box.

"What? This is my gift for you when you were graduated. Photo album." she received it.

"Ne, I filled it with my picture when I studied in America. Then, open it." he ordered Jiyoon to open the box.

She felt surprise when she saw the picture. Junhyung has sticked many photo every month when he was in America. He gave a written next to the picture. The best thing, he always write Jiyoon name in the picture. 'First month in America, I miss you Jiyoonie.' Other written he wrote on the picture that showed Junhyung ate an ice cream, 'This is what you like, Jiyoonie.' Until the last picture, 'This is for you, Jiyoonie.' the picture showed Junhyung held a ring.

"This is for you, Jiyoonie." Junhyung gave her a small box filled with a ring. 

"Oppa." She was speechless. Then he took the ring and put it in her finger.Then he hugged her, "I miss you Jiyoon, I really miss you."

"And I love you, oppa." she whispered.

"I Love you too."