Page Eleven

Rebel

Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly, she found a bright light and white wall around her. “Jiyoon-ah, you woke up?” she saw a bright smile on Sanghyun’s face too.

“Sanghyun-ssi, where is this place?”

“ You were in hospital. The doctor said you will get well soon after take a rest for one day.” He smiled toward her.

“Hospital?” she remained herself about the incident with MBLAQ. “Oppa, Junhyung oppa, how about him?”

“He was in the other room. Junho and Doojoon hyung with him.”

Jiyoon got up from her bed but Sanghyun held her arm. “Where are you going? You must take a rest.”

“I can’t. I want to see Junhyung oppa condition.” She felt worried.

“He will fine, although his pain worse than you.”

She walked toward the door. “Jiyoon-ah, let me help you.” Then he helped her to walk into Junhyung’s room.   

She saw Junhyung lied on the bed, still close his eyes. There are Junho, Doojoon, and Hara inside the room. She ran toward him and hugged him. “Oppa.”

(Hara want to stop her but Junho stop her first time before she can do it. Then she just pout.)

“You know, you choke me.” Junhyung whispered on her ear. She lifted her head and found Junhyung has opened his eyes.

“Oppa.” She hugged him again. “I was worried about you.”

“I was worried about you too. I really afraid I will lose you.”

 

Seven years later.

Jiyoon opened the photo album, picture that she took when Junhyung graduation in high school. She smiled when she looked to the picture one by one that remained her to seven years ago before Junhyung go overseas to study abroad in university. It’s the last time she met him before his parents send him to America.

 

Flashback—

“Oppa, this is for you.” Jiyoon gave him a box. “That was for your graduation. Congratulation!”

“Wow, thank you. You fulfill my wish.”

“Why you want a photo album for your graduation? And you didn’t ask me to give you a bouquet.” She asked.

“Photo album for me to collect picture here.” He pointed the box.

“I know. But usually people gave bouquet for graduation.”

They walked to the backyard. It’s their place to stay when they were in high school. Place to avoid the teacher when they decided not to come to the class.

“It’s memorable place.” Junhyung said.

“Oppa.”

“What?”

“When you will go to America?”

“Tomorrow.”

“So, when you will come back?”

“What? You feel sad if I go, huh?”

“Of course. You are the one, you are my best friend, oppa.”

“But I don’t want feel sad and I don’t want become your best friend.” He smirked.

“You are so mean.”

“Yes, I’m serious. I don’t want become your best friend.”

“What?”

“I want become your boyfriend.” He smiled then he leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips.

When he moved aside, Jiyoon covered her face. “Please don’t do that again, oppa.”

He laughed then pulled her hand. “I promise, I will go back as soon as possible. Just for you, Jeon Jiyoon.”

Flashback End---

 

Then her phone was ring, she looked her phone, the screen showed Sanghyun was calling. “Yoboseyo.”

“Yah! Where are you now? Did you forget what time is it?” Sanghyun yelled at her on the phone.

“Ne, I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget what time is it.” She replied.

“I will come to pick you up. I’ll be there in five minutes.” Sanghyun said.

“Don’t…” But before Jiyoon say anything, Sanghyun cut off the phone. “Aissh, why you always do that Sanghyun-ssi.”

Jiyoon threw her phone on the bed, she change her clothes into a fetching white dress. Then put a simple make up on her face. After she ready to go, she heard a car horn from outside her house. Then she took her hand bag before she walked to approach a guy outside.

“You always beautiful.” He praised her. But she smacked him on his chest. “Although you never change since our time in high-school.” He grinned.

“Don’t too much talk. Let’s go!” Jiyoon go into the car then Sanghyun followed her in the driver seat.

“How about Junhyung? Did he come?” Sanghyun asked while he drove the car.

“I don’t know.” She replied with her straight face.

“Why? He didn’t contact you?”

“No.”

“Wow, so I have a chance to have you become mine.”

Jiyoon smacked him on his arm, “You are too noisy, just drive. And once again I told you, I’m a human not an object.”

“Arasso.”

They arrived in a garden that has decorated for a wedding party. People have arrived too in that place, and there are their friends include from high-school. Jiyoon walked with Sanghyun next to her. Almost all her high-school friends didn’t believe that Jeon Jiyoon wore a dress. Because she never wore dress eventhough for summer camp or prom night.

“Noona.” Someone walked toward her with his big smile.

“Who are you?” Jiyoon asked skeptically.

“You didn’t remember me?” he pouted at her then Jiyoon laughed, “Of course I remember you. Who didn’t know Choi Minho in Cube High School.”

“Hmm, if you are here, so, your best friend here too, right?” Jiyoon looked for someone. Then a guy gave his eyes smiles, he appeared from Minho’s back.

“I’m here too of course.” Then he hugged her tightly.

“Yah! Junho, don’t do that. Maybe your wife will jealous at me. I don’t want get a trouble with her again.” Jiyoon said.

“Gwaenchana, I’m not jealous at you.” Go Hara appeared from his back then she linked into Junho’s arm.

“So, where is Junhyung?” Junho asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not sure he will come.” Jiyoon answered.

No one spoke anything until the bride and groom appeared to say holy promise words for their wedding. Then Sanghyun pulled her arm to come closer to the couple. “Finally they marry to each other.” Jiyoon said.

“I guess you will be pretty as usual.” Sanghyun looked to her face. But she hit him on his shoulder then put her finger on her lips, “Sssst… You are too noisy.”

Then after the couple said the holy promise to each other to become a married couple, they kissed. The audience gave their applause. The braid then threw her flower bouquet to the people especially to the girls.

Everyone tried to catch the flower that flying to the ground. Jiyoon didn’t move but the bouquet was flying into her, everyone ran into her until someone’s hand caught the bouquet. Jiyoon turned her head to see who is the lucky person.

 She froze in her place. She could feel her heartbeat was stopped. She saw a familiar face next to her, a face that she missed it so much. That person she didn’t meet since seven years ago. Her best friend or she can call him as her boyfriend, Yong Junhyung.

“Oppa.” She murmured.

Junhyung looked to the bouquet then looked to everyone until he stopped his gaze into Jiyoon. He smiled and gave the bouquet to her. “This is for you.”

She received the bouquet without a word. She stared at him, she doesn’t knew what to say. Until someone pat her shoulder. “Jiyoon-ah, you are very lucky. You will get married soon.” Hara smiled at her widely then to Junhyung.

Before he said a word, someone approached them. “Finally you came here.” It’s the groom, Yoon Doojoon.

“Jiyoon, you came here too.” The bride hugged her, “I miss you.”

“I miss you too, Jihyun-ah.” Jiyoon replied. Then she released her hug.

“How about my surprise, Jiyoon-ssi?” Doojoon asked to her. But Junhyung smacked him. “Yah! Although you didn’t invite me, I will still come here.”

“I come here as soon as possible to take her.” He continued his words.

“What? Take me?”

 “Yes, of course. I will take you become my bride.” He smirked.

“But you didn’t ask me first.” She said.

Junhyung took the flower bouquet from her hand, then he bowed, “Jeon Jiyoon, I come here to pick you become my bride princess, so please accept this flower.”

“What? It’s not a question.” She pouted. But then she smiled then accepted the flower.

Junhyung stood up then hugged her. “I miss you, Jiyoon-ah.” Then he move aside before he kissed her lips.

“I miss you too.” She whispered between the kiss.

They move afar when they realized that the people watched them and gave applause for them.