Page Ten

Rebel

“I want to fight with you.”

Junhyung pushed him, “I have no time for a bastard like you.” Then he grabbed Jiyoon’s arm, walked away to avoid them.

“You can’t refuse my wish, Junhyung.” Seungho spoke. Unexpectedly, he approached Junhyung and punched him on the face.

He felt his anger then punched back him. “You bastard.” Junhyung shouted. And they started to fight.

Jiyoon walked to separate them and help Junhyung, but Lee Joon stopped her, he fought her. They fought one by one until someone shouted at them. “Stop it!”

“Stop it, hyung!” It’s Sanghyun. He approached them and pushed Lee Joon. Then he talked to Jiyoon, “Are you alright?” but Jiyoon didn’t answer his question, she glared at Lee Joon with anger inside her.

Sanghyun grabbed Lee Joon’s collar cloth, “Don’t touch her!” He glared at him angrily. But Joon just gave his smirk.

“So, Jeon Jiyoon is your crush, huh?!” Joon smirked at him.

“Yes, so don’t try to hurt her.”

“Her? But, she was our enemy.” Joon pointed at her by his gaze.

“But she was my classmate.”

Lee Joon pushed Sanghyun then he talked to Seungho. “I told you to force him enter our school, not this ing school, huh!”

“Wait! What happened? Who are they for you, Sanghyun?” Jiyoon pulled Sanghyun’s arm to face her. “Don’t tell me that you were in their group too.”

Sanghyun sighed then replied, “Yes, I was in MBLAQ group too and they are my best friends.”

“What???”

 

After the incident, Jiyoon didn’t want to talk to Sanghyun eventhough they were classmate. Sanghyun tried to talk to her, but she avoided him and Junhyung always appeared to separate Sanghyun from her.

“I can’t believe Sanghyun on their side too.” Jiyoon said while they were in the rooftop.

“I told you to that he hide something, and keep away from him. I know he was a bad person.” Junhyung smirked.

“Yes, but still, I can’t believe it, he was my classmate too.” Her face looked gloomy.

“Jiyoon, don’t tell me that you have crush for him.” Suddenly he grabbed her arm.

“Ani, he wasn’t my type. Don’t say like I have a crush to someone, oppa.” She pushed him aside.

“I’m serious. Do you like him?” He showed his serious face.

“Nope. I didn’t like him.”

“Are you normal girl?” he asked again.

“What do you mean?”

“Do you like someone? A boy? Or a girl?”

“What? Of course I’m a normal girl, I’m straight person, I like boy.” She laughed.

“Then, who is he?”

“What do you mean?”

“Who is the boy you like?”

She didn’t answer, she thought, she didn’t know that she has a crush to someone or not. “I don’t know. I never know how to love someone.”

Then Junhyung laughed, “I will not feel surprise if you never kissed someone. And maybe you will become an old lady that never tried to kiss.”

“What? You belittle me, huh?” She pouted. Then she remembered that Sanghyun was kissed her when they were on Summer Camp, but she felt nothing with his kiss on her lips and she refused to admit it as first kiss.

“Hmm, no, I don’t belittle you.” He smirked. “So, you want try to kiss someone, huh?” he leaned his body on her. “Then, you feel no regret if you die.”

Junhyung’s face in front of her, she could feel his smooth breath. She didn’t know why her brain was stopped to think and she couldn’t speak anything until his lips met her lips. It’s take a while until he move aside. He giggled when he saw her face was red like tomato. Then, she ran away without say anything.

Junhyung smirked when she ran, ‘I am sorry, I stole your kiss, but I don’t want other guy have your heart, Jiyoon-ah.’ He whispered to himself.

Jiyoon ran to her dorm, she locked herself inside. She felt thump on her chest, and she could feel her face was hot and redden than before. “What is it? Why it’s so different when Sanghyun do it to me?” she ruffled her hair. “And my chest, can’t stop to thump, why?”

“Did I like him without I realize it?” 

 

Jiyoon stood alone in the rooftop when the break time. She was in her deep thought when someone approached her. “Do you want to tell me your problem?”

She looked to her side. “Lee Junho, you surprised me. No, I don’t want.”

“I just want to help you, maybe I can help to solve your problem. But, if you don’t want to tell me, it’s ok.” Then Junho threw something into her, she caught it. “Maybe it will help you.” He gave his eyes smile.

“Cola?” She asked confusedly.

“Yes, Junhyung like Cola very much, isn’t he?”

“Then, why you gave to me not to him?”

“I thought you will like what he likes since you were very close to each other.”

She opened the Cola’s cane. “It’s strange.” She gulped the Cola. “Can I love him not as my best friend?”

“Why not?”

“So, what must I do if I really love him?”

“Follow your heart. It will lead you, what you must do for him. I’m pretty sure he loves you too.” Junho said.

“What you said? He loves me too?”

“Follow your heart, Jeon Jiyoon. I know you will find your way to catch your future.”

“I can’t understand what you said.” She shook her head.

“You will understand.” Then Junho walked to leave her.

“He always said strange words.” Jiyoon whispered then gulped her Cola again.

 

Seungho pushed her into the wall. But she punched him on the face. “I’m not afraid with you.” She shouted. “If you want to fight with me, let’s do it.”

He smirked, “I don’t want fight with you. I’m not fight a girl like Lee Joon. I want Junhyung to fight with me.”

They were in an empty building and no one there except two of them and , G.O, Lee Joon, and Mir without Sanghyun.

“I didn’t bring Sanghyun here because he will ruin everything because of you. You were his crush. I don’t believe it.”

Suddenly someone hit the door and walked toward him. “Seungho!”

“Yong Junhyung. Finally you bring your here.” He smirked.

Junhyung threw his fist on him then they started to fight. Jiyoon fought with Lee Joon again. The worst thing when she saw G.O and Mir took a wood stick and started to hit Junhyung. And when she didn’t notice it, Lee Joon has defeated her. She fell into the ground. She could feel blood running on her lips.

But she didn’t worry about herself, she worried about Junhyung, three of them defeated him with sticks on their hand. “Stop it!” She screamed then ran into Junhyung to protect him. Then Seungho grabbed her arm, then punch her until she fainted.

“Stop it, hyung!” Someone shouted then Sanghyun appeared from outside. Together with him, Lee Junho, Choi Minho, Sunggyu, Doojoon, Chansung, Hyunseung, and Jonghyun. “I don’t want you hurt them again.” He glared at his hyung.

Seungho smirked, “You bring your team, huh?! You tried to betray me.”

“No, hyung, I don’t want to betray you, but I can’t let you hurt my friend, especially Jiyoon. Although they were your enemy.”

Seungho looked toward them one by one then he walked away. “Come on, guys. We must leave.” He ordered to . Then he talked to Sanghyun, “Cheondoong-ah, we meet tomorrow in 3 PM.”

After they leaved, Sanghyun approached Jiyoon, and the other helped Junhyung. “Jiyoon-ah.” He found that she was injured and carried her. “Guys, we must take them to the hospital.”

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for A+ to made MBLAQ like bad people. Actually, MBLAQ was my bias too, because I don't know who will fill the bad people character (My knowledge about K-Pop group was bad), so I decided to choose MBLAQ member as bad people. I'm sorry, A+, really, really sorry... If I had time, maybe I will make MBLAQ as the main character too. n_n