Page One-shoot

Rebel

Another Rebel school life story about Junyoon couple, JunhyungxJiyoon.

“Woaaaa, it’s Beast member.” Hyuna screamed when she saw six guys walked in the school corridor through window.

“You are so noisy.” Jiyoon protested her. She was busy with her book.

“Eonni, don’t say that you didn’t know Beast oppa.” Sohyun joined them.

“What? Beast? Of course, beast is a wild animal, isn’t it?” Jiyoon said innocently.

“Eonni, Beast is not an animal, it’s a group name. They are very famous in our school.” Hyuna replied.

“Yes, they are Doojoon oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Junhyung oppa, Yoseob oppa, Gikwang oppa, and the handsome one Dongwoon oppa.” Sohyun continued.

“What? The handsome one is my Hyunseung oppa.” Hyuna protested.

Then they started to fight about who is the handsome one from Beast member. Jiyoon didn’t want to join them so she move and walked afar to looked for a nice place to read her book.

She found the rooftop was quite so she decided to stay there. She walked into the corner of rooftop but when she walked, something was blocked her step that make her fell to the ground. She fell on someone’s lap.

“Ugh, who is it?” a guy got up from his position before. He saw that a girl was fall on his lap.

Jiyoon lifted her head, “Yah! You blocked my way.” She yelled at him then she tried to stand up. But he grabbed her arm.

“Jiyoon-ah.”

“What? Who are you?” She asked confusedly.

“It’s me, Junhyung.”

“Junhyung?”

“Yes, no, I mean I’m Jaesoon, did you remember me? I’m Yong Jaesoon.”

“Yong Jaesoon?” she still in confuse gaze.

“Yes, do you remember me? I was your best friend when we still in kindergarten until we seven years old. But I have changed my name into Yong Junhyung now.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know who are you, I never heard Jaesoon or Junhyung name before.” She stood and walked but Junhyung held her wrist again.

“Wait. But are you really Jeon Jiyoon?”

“Yes, I’m Jeon Jiyoon.”

“So, you must remember me, I’m Junhyung or… Jaesoon.”

“If you really know something about me, so you are really my best friend. But I’m sorry, I can’t remember anything about you.” Then she left him behind.

“What she mean that she can’t remember about me?” he asked himself.

 

Jiyoon ran into the toilet then locked herself inside. She cried. The reason why she felt sad is about a guy that she met before. She really can’t remember about him. If she can, she wanted to get back her memories about her childhood but she couldn’t. It’s because the car accident when she was nine years old.

She was going to her house when it’s dark, but suddenly a car hit her that made her injured. The worst thing that she lost her memories about her childhood until the last time when she hit by that car.

She walked out from the toilet but she didn’t see her way and make her bumped into someone. Before she fell to the ground, someone has held her arms. “Jiyoonie.”

She lifted her head and saw Doojoon was there. “Oppa.

“What happened to you? Why do you cry?” he asked.

“Gwaenchana. Actually, I’m not cry.” She refused to see his eyes.

“Yah! I know you hide something. And I know that you cried before. You can tell me your problem.”

“Oppa, I…” Then Jiyoon told him about the guy named Junhyung claimed become her best friend when they were young.

“Junhyung? So you know him before?”

“I don’t know, I can’t remember it.”

“Hmm, maybe it was right Junhyung was know you before you move into your new hometown. Maybe I’ll ask him about it.”

 “But it felt so sad when I can’t remember about him.”

“I know, so I will help you to remember about him.” Doojoon linked his arm around her shoulder.

“Oppa, I don’t know you really popular in this school.” She murmured in his hug. But he just laughed.

 

“Junhyung-ah, I want to talk to you.” Doojoon approached him when they were in the school yard playing basketball.

“What is it?” They took a seat on the bench around there.

“So, you know something about Jeon Jiyoon?” he asked.

“Yes, she was my best friend when we were young.” He looked gloomy. “Wait. Do you know her too?”

“Yes, Jeon Jiyoon is my cousin.” Then Doojoon told him about her past when she got a car accident that made her lost memories.

 

She like got a hit when she heard about her marriage with her father’s best friend son. She ran to her room and locked herself there. She couldn’t imagine how about her future after that news.

 

Jiyoon’s mother fixed her hair before they go to her fiancé house to meet them as couple. They want their son and daughter to know each other before the marriage. She wore a blue dress that suit her body.

“Dear, please show your smile when you meet with him and his family, ne?” her mother said. Jyoon nodded.

Then they went together by a car into a luxury house in other hometown. Jiyoon walked into the house while her mother held her arm.

“Welcome! Please come in!” A man welcome them with his wife. “So, this is your daughter? She looks beautiful.”

Jiyoon lifted her face and smile toward them when she saw a familiar guy next to them. It’s Yong Junhyung.

‘So, I’m engage to Junhyung oppa?’ she thought.

Then they have a dinner in a luxury dining room. When they started to finish their dessert, Junhyung’s father ordered him to take Jiyoon to walked around the house. Then he stood, walked into her seat and took her hand. They walked into the backyard. When they reach the backyard, Junhyung took off his coat and put it on her shoulder.

“Thank you.” She said almost whisper.

“I really surprise when I saw you here.” Junhyung said.

“Nado.”

“I knew everything. Doojoon has told me about your past.”

“……..”

“I promise I will make you remember again about your memories.”

“How can you make it real?”

“I will always beside you.” Then he moved his hand toward her. “Hi! My name is Yong Junhyung. Let’s start to know each other.” She moved her hand too to shake hand.

“My name is Jeon Jiyoon. Nice to meet you, oppa.” She showed her smile.

Junhyung felt surprise when she called him as ‘oppa’. But he hid it. Then they walked into a bench while they talked. He tried to make her know everything about him especially about their past time.

“About the engagement, are you agreed with it?” Junhyung asked.

She couldn’t speak anything since she knew that Junhyung was her past, her friend that she never knew. She must know him much better. Although she could feel an electric when Junhyung held her hand, and she felt her heartbeat faster when he was around her.

“I don’t know.” Jiyoon answered. That made Junhyung smiled, he thought her answer better than if she said she don’t agree with the engagement.

“Ok, let’s go back inside. You almost freeze in this place.” Junhyung turned around.

She could see his back when he walked inside, then she smiled. ‘I think I remember his back’ she thought.

“Jiyoonie.” He called her.

She smiled at him then walked inside to approach the guy.