Page Five

Rebel

Jiyoon fell asleep in the library. Usually she did it with Junhyung, but they still fight each other so she decided to sleep there alone. She chose to sleep in the corner of the library to avoid the other students. After twenty minutes she slept there, she woke up. When she opened her eyes, she found a handsome face in front of her face. She gasped.

“Annyeong noona!” Minho smiled toward her.

“Ya! What are you doing here?!” she shouted.

“Sst. Be calm, noona.this is library. Actually, I’m waiting you to wake up, because I want to inform you something about our summer group.” He whispered.

“What is it?”

“This one. Our group name is Ranger and our color is blue. How is it, noona? Any complain?”

“Ani. It’s good.” Jiyoon replied then got up and walked afar. Minho followed next to her and linked his arm around her shoulder. But Jiyoon grabbed his arm then pulled his collar.

“Don’t touch me!” she said coldly.

“Wow, you are cool. But, I like it. That’s why I always admire you, noona.” Minho smiled innocently. She pushed him then walked again. “Whatever.” She sighed.

When she walked, she bumped into a guy, that made her fell but, someone held her waist before she touch the floor. “Are you okay, noona?” Minho asked her. He was the person who held her waist. Jiyoon pushed him and looked to the guy who bumped into her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Junhyung sunbaenim.” Minho bowed toward him. But he didn’t look to his hoobae, he looked toward Jiyoon. He stared at her and she stared at him too.

Then, Jiyoon walked away avoided him. He walked to the opposite way too. Minho, who looked them that way, he ran toward Jiyoon. “Noona, is he your best friend?”

“Ani.” She replied coldly. Minho looked to her confusedly.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Jiyoon noona and Junhyung sunbae?” Minho asked to Junho that was sat on his bed. They were gathered in Junho’s bedroom, playing games.

“Molla.”

“Waeyo? She is your classmate, right?”

“That is not my business.” He replied. “Yes! I win again.” Junho raise his hand up, celebrate his winning over Minho.

“Arrghhh.” Minho groaned.

“I think they were fighting.” Junho said.

“Who?”

“Jiyoon and Junhyung sunbae. You asked about them right?”

“Ah, yes. What? They were fighting??? That’s good, right?” Minho chuckled.

“Good?”

“Yes, it’s good. Then you will fight Junhyung sunbae easily.”

“I don’t think so. I won’t fight him.”

“Why? If you can win over him, you’ll be famous and all of the students in this school will praise you.”

Junho smirked. “It’s not my purpose study in this school.  I’ll stay cool because I’m cool.”

“You are cool, hyung.” Minho said. Then Junho stood and walked out from the bedroom. “Hyung, where do you want to go?”

“I’m looking for fresh air.”

 

Junho took a step to the rooftop when someone threw a jacket to his face. He was surprised. “Thank you.” A girl said. He knew who has that voice. He looked to the jacket then to the girl.

“Thank you for your jacket.” Jiyoon said calmly then walked away.

“You’re welcome.” Then he realized something. “Oh, Jiyoon-ssi.” He called her.

“What?”

“Do you want to take a walk with me?”

 

Junho threw something toward Jiyoon and she caught it. “Cola again?” she asked. Junho nodded, showed his killer smiling eyes.

Jiyoon chuckled, “You remain me to someone who like Cola a lot.”

“Who?”

“Cola admirer.” She replied and Junho laughed. They were in a park, sat on the bench.

“Do you miss him?” Junho asked her.

“Who?”

“Cola admirer?”

“Sometimes.”

“Don’t lie to me. Be honest.” He stared at her.

“Ok, ok, I miss him so much.”

“Who?”

“Ya! Of course it’s him.” She pierced to him. “Junhyung oppa.” She whispered when she mentioned the name.

“Then, go find him and say it.”

“Ssiro. I don’t want to disturb him. He was with Hara. And he told me, he didn’t want to care about me anymore.”

“Are you jealous?”

“What? Jealous? No. Actually he is my best friend.”

“I think he always care about you. How many years you made a friend with him?”

“Mm, I think it’s three years since I entered the high school.”

 

Flashback----

Jiyoon was sat in the canteen alone when someone approached her and hit her table. “Move!” he said. Jiyoon lift her head to look who it was.

“I said move!” he shouted to her. Jiyoon stand up and shouted back, “Ssiro.”

“For your information, this is my table, b*tch.” He pointed the table.

“What you said?!” Jiyoon grabbed his collar then punched him.

“Yah!” he shouted her because the pain and he grabbed her collar.

“What?!” then he pushed her hardly that make her fell into the floor. “I’m not fight with a girl.” He said coldly.

“Did you afraid, huh?” Jiyoon stand up then pulled his arm and punched him again.

He wiped his lips and found blood on his finger. “You!” he punched Jiyoon and they start to fight. But then, the teacher came and shouted at them. “Yong Junhyung! Jeon Jiyoon! Stop it, now!”

They stopped their fight and realized the students have gathered around them because the commotion. “You two, come to my office, NOW!” then, they followed the teacher’s step to the office.

The teacher punished them to write hundred regret letter and they must do it together. They wrote the letters in teacher’s office, just two of them.

“I’m sorry.” Junhyung said coldly.

“For what?”

“Because I punched you before. It’s not my habit to fight a girl.”

“I’m sorry too. I forced you to fight a girl and broke your habit.” She said.

“I’m sorry three.”

“I’m sorry four?” Then they giggled heard themselves make a joke.

“By the way, my name is Yong Junhyung. I was in my second year of high school.” Junhyung offered his hand toward her.

“I’m Jeon Jiyoon. I was in first year.” They shook hand.

“Then you are my hoobae.”

“Yes, oppa, I’m your hoobae.” Then they giggled again.

From that conversation, they start to know each other. Day by day, they became close. Always together and they were famous because they were a rebel students and made the other scared toward them. No one can fight them.

Flashback end-----