Page Eight

Rebel

Jiyoon walked to the backyard, then she sat on the bench. She looked away into the lake in front of her. She sighed, she felt empty on her heart. She empty without her best friend, Junhyung. Although she won the race, it’s empty without him.

Then she felt someone sat next to her, she turned her head and saw him there. “Oppa.” She felt surprise.

He smirked, “Do you miss me?”

“Tsk, I didn’t.” she smirked.

He linked his arm around her neck, “Yah!” that make her giggle. “I miss you.” He whispered into her ear.

“I know.” She smiled then he released her.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too, I’m so selfish.” Jiyoon whispered. Then they laughed together.

“Congratulation!” Junhyung looked to her.

“For what?”

“You won the relay race, you beat me, my hoobae.” They laughed again.

 “Do you want to join me?” Junhyung asked.

“What is it?”

“I have a plan on the last night of summer camp.”

“It’s sound interesting.”

 

“Did you hear about our last night in summer camp?” Jihyun asked her when they were in their room.

“What is it?”

“We have a party.” Jihyun replied excitedly. “We’ll wear a beautiful dress, dance couple, and classic music.”

“....”

“Don’t said that you didn’t know.”

“I know.”

“Ok, then who your couple to go to the party?”

“And you? Don’t said it’s Doojoon sunbaenim.”

“Of course it’s Doojoon oppa, he is my boyfriend. And who that guy?” Jihyun .

“I don’t know.”

“How about Sanghyun? Is he ask you to go out, isn’t he?”

“He didn’t and I don’t want to go out with him.”

“And you will go with Junhyung sunbaenim, right?”

“It’s not your business.”

“Of course it’s my business when you were in my group. Last night party will be the last change to us for add our point in summer camp.”

“Ok, ok, I know. Don’t worry about me, I won’t make you disappointed, ok?”

“And how about your dress?” Jihyun asked skeptical. “I never saw you wear a dress.”

“Don’t worry about that too, ok?” Jiyoon walked into the door.

“Where do you want to go?”

“I want to take a walk.”

 

Hara ran toward Junhyung then she back hugged him. “Oppa!” she shouted. Junhyung knew her voice, so he pushed her arm on his body.

“Yah!”

“Wae? Why you shouted at me?” She pouted.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Why?”

“Ssiro.” He replied coldly.

“You so mean.” But her face changed. “Oppa, do you want to go with me to the party night?”

“Ssiro.”

“Why? Do you have a partner to go with? Who is she?”

“It’s not your business.” Then Junhyung walked away but Hara followed him.

“Tell me, who is she?”

Junhyung didn’t answer her question till they saw Jiyoon walked toward them. He linked his arm around Jiyoon. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“Ne.” They walked together leave Hara. Hara really mad when she saw they were together as usual.

“Jiyoon, why you always take him from me.” She pouted then go away leave that place.

 

Party has been began at 7PM in the hall. That was the last night for the students before they leave the summer camp place tomorrow. It’s a formal party for the students so they wore dress, and tuxedo for male students. They came with their partner to dance on the dance floor.

Jihyun and Doojoon dance on the dance floor followed to the slow music. They held to each other. “Where is Jiyoon-ssi?” Doojoon asked.

“I don’t know. I didn’t see her since morning.”

“Jinjja?!”

“Ne.”

“That little bastard. I know she has a plan with her Junhyung.”

Suddenly, an explode sound heard from the main stage. Then the slow music change with a rock music. Two figures appeared on the stage, they wore leather jacket and black jeans like rock stars. They realized that were Jiyoon and Junhyung, they sang into the music. The other students stopped dance and cheered them.   

The teachers seems mad to them. But the two students didn’t stop their action, they ran into the center of hall and explode the second firecracker. They also make a firework in the hall, make another explode sound there. All the people covered their ears because it’s too loud. Some of them ran to the door, they afraid with that explode.

Junhyung pulled Jiyoon’s hand, they ran to the door and ran away before teachers catch them. They laughed together with their rebel action. They stopped to run when they reach backyard nearby the lake.

“Nice action.”

“Nice action.” They gave a high-five to each other.

 

“It’s very dangerous. You explode fireworks in the hall. That can make the hall burn!” Park teacher yelled at them, he was the headmaster. The other teachers stood around Jiyoon and Junhyung. It’s the last day for them in the summer camp. When the other students get ready to go home, the two of them must go to face the teachers because their rebel last night.

“We have made consideration before do it. It will not make the hall burn.” Junhyung said.

Park teacher hit the table. He face Junhyung. “You bastard! You must respect me here.”

“Mr. Park, you must be calm.” Miss Kim Minyoung pushed him softly then face the two students. “Why you do that? What your reason to do the rebel situation last night?” asked her.

“It’s too boring for us to do a formal party in summer camp. It’s not suit for the situation.” Jiyoon said.

“And what do you think about a suit party for summer camp?” Miss Kim asked her again.

“Rock party.” She said shortly.

“Ok, I agree with you. But don’t you think it’s very dangerous to make fireworks in the hall? And you two didn’t respect the school’s rule. You have some punishment from us.” Miss Kim said and she looked to Mr. Hong Seung Song. “Hong teacher will give you punishment. He will watch at you when you do the punishment.”

They leave the room but Junhyung, Jiyoon , and Hong teacher stayed in that room. “What the punishment?” Junhyung asked.

“I have many punishments for you.” Hong teacher said while he smile.