Page Seven

Rebel

Second day of summer camp. All of the students gathered in a wide field. The teacher stood in front of them to make announcement. “Students, this morning till the evening we will do such games. The games are start with group discussion then five groups left will take the second game. Second game is relay race. Your route is the red sign that was placed in the forest. You must past the route to take the flag. The fastest group will take the flag as the winner.”

“Ok, then we will start with group discussion game. All the groups please send your leader to me. The leader will take one letter. There is one clue in the letter that you must answer to find another clue until you find five answers of the clue. The leader, please step forward and take the clues.”

All of the leader’s group step forward to take the clue letters. After they took the letter, they ran back toward their own group to discuss the clue. Doojoon is Jiyoon’s group leader and Sunggyu is Junhyung’s group leader. They ran away when they find the answer of clues.

Shortly, the three groups have gathered in the field after they answered the last question correctly. The forth group was coming, they were Junhyung’s group, Junhyung, Key, Nicole, Hara, Sunggyu, and Chansung. Chansung was the fastest one, he approached the teacher followed by . “Sir, we know the answer.” Chansung said.

“What is that?”

“The answer is human condition, is it right?”

“Yes, you are right. Give applause for them, kids.” The teacher gave them applause then they gathered with other success group.

Then, Jiyoon’s group seems ran toward the teacher. Doojoon ran followed by . He arrived first and spoke to the teacher, “Sir, the answer is bird, is it right?”

“I’m sorry, it’s wrong.” The teacher said.

“What? But the creature that was placed in the high place and can look to every direction, is it bird?” Sanghyun said.

“No, it’s not a right answer. I’m sorry.” The teacher replied.      

“Wait!” Junho said. “There is one creature that can look to everywhere in high place.”

“It’s owl.” Jiyoon said suddenly. Her member looked toward her that was stood in their back.

“Yes, it’s owl.” Junho took a glance to the teacher.

“Congratulations! You are right! You are the last success group. Please gather with the other.”

They jumped happily and all of the member patted her shoulder because she was answered the clue correctly. When someone took a glance toward her.

“We have a great rival then.” Sunggyu commented, he glanced toward Junhyung that was looked to Jiyoon from afar.

“What do you mean?” he asked coldly. But Sunggyu just gave his eyes smile then walked away.

“Ok, students, we have the second games. Relay race. You have to choose your member to take every step in this game. Every step has various barrier and there are challenge. I’ll give you ten minutes to discuss to do the relay game.”

In Jiyoon’s group, Doojoon choose to place them in every step on the relay race. “Junho, you are the first because you are the fastest runner. Then Minho you are the second. The third is Jihyun then followed by me. Sanghyun, you are the fifth while Jiyoon the last runner. Do you understand? Any complain?”

didn’t speak anything, they were agreed with his decision. Although jiyoon hates run because than run, she would like to fight. Same as Junhyung.

Sunggyu did same thing like Doojoon in his group. “Chansung, you are the first. Then I’ll choose Nicole as the second runner. Key, you are run after her. Then Hara you run after Key, while I’m the fifth runner. Junhyung, you are the last runner.”

They gathered again after discussed about relay race game. Five people from every group went to their place in every step while the first runner stayed to start the game. The teacher shot a gun to start the race and they started to run.

Unexpectedly, the game is not easy as they thought because the teachers have put challenge in their way to the next step. The failed member will not arrive to next step until left a winner to reach the flag.

(I’m so sorry not explain the game because I can’t imagine it. So, we just focus to JunYoon story. I’m really sorry. Mianhae v^^v)

Sanghyun reached Jiyoon’s place. “Jiyoon-ah.” He gave her a stick to continue the relay race.  But, before she ran away, Sanghyun held her arm. “Chakkama.”

“What?”

Suddenly, he peck on her lips that was shocked her. “Yah!” but Sanghyun smiled and blushed. “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

She hit his face till he fell to the ground. “You are not allowed to touch me.” She said coldly then she walked away.

Junhyung saw it from afar. He really mad at Sanghyun but in unison he felt relief when Jiyoon hit him on the face. Then he ran to follow the track.

He found a challenge in his way. He must jump over a river but he not allowed touch the water. He must use a rope and rock to past the barrier. A teacher be on duty there. And he past it easily. “Hurry up, Mr. Yong. Miss Jeon was faster than you.” The teacher shouted at him and gave his thumb up. The teacher knew that she was his best friend. (Of course, they always attend the teacher’s office together to get their punishment).

He saw the flag from afar. He ran faster to reach the flag, but before he got the flag, Jiyoon jumped from the other direction. They reach the flag in unison.

“I’m the first.” She said

“It’s me.” He replied coldly. They stared to each other’s eyes.

“You want to fight me?” she stared coldly to him. But suddenly, they heard an explode sound. “Congratulations!” A teacher appeared next to them. “Who is the winner?”

“It’s me.” They said in unison then stared to each other sharply.

 “Ok, ok, fine. We’ll know from the video recorder. Luckily, I have put it here.” The teacher approached them while took his camera. “Let’s go back to the field, kids.”

They walked together but no one talk to each other. The teacher named Park Jinyoung stopped his step suddenly. “Wait!” he turned his body to face them in his back.

“Why are you so silent, huh? What’s happen?”

“Nothing.” Junhyung replied.

“Come on, tell me. Whole the school knew that you were best friend. You always make a commotion together but why you didn’t talk to each other? I’m looking forward to your crazy idea, your naughty.”

“I’m alright.” She said.

“Ok. If you need someone to talking about your problem, you can call me, ok?” Park teacher said then he walked again. “I really mean it. You can tell me anything if you want.”

They reached the field while the students congratulate them with their yells. They walked toward their own group. “Who is the winner?” Doojoon asked her.

“I’m sure it’s me. But he claimed that he reached the flag first too.” She replied.

“Gwaenchana.” Junho approached her, he smiled and patted her shoulder.

While Junhyung asked by too. “I don’t know. I’m not sure who is the winner.”

“Of course it’s you, oppa.” Hara smiled and linked her arm on him.

“We’’ll look.” He smirked.

After a while, Park Jinyoung appeared in front of the students, he ready to announce who the winner in these games. “Attention, please. I want to inform you who the winner in the games. The winner is a group that reach the flag in the first line. We have a video recorder to see who the winner. And after we take a look who is it, between Yong Junhyung and Jeon Jiyoon, we decided that the first and the winner is…..”

“Jeon Jiyoon’s team.”

They jumped happily when heard who are the winner. Jiyoon felt satisfied, but she felt empty in the same time. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ she thought.