The END of my nightmare

Luhan, THE DOLL

 

 

 

     "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....!!!!!"

 

     We heard someone's screaming, and we know it was Sehun's voice

 

 

     ......

 

 

     "W-We need to help him NOW!!" Suho said, panic. Everyone nodded, except for one person. "Suho ah, i think we should call the police," Kris said. "Ani, there isn't much time left! Police won't make it!" Kyungsoo interupt, "Nae, Kyungsoo was right!" Chen said, and followed by the others nodded. Kris can't do anything but sighed.

 

     Mr. Oh still trying to break the door with Xiumin's help, and just when they kik the door, at last.. It was openned. "S-sehun?" Xiumin walk inside slowly. When Xiumin was fully inside the room, the door closed by it self with a BANG! sound.

 

     "OMO!!!! GUYSSS!!! OPEN THE DOOOORRRR!!!" Xiumin scream from inside, and that make all of them turn panic. "I-it was locked, hyung!! Can't you find any key inside?" Lay shout back while trying to open the door.

 

     "B-but t-there wasn't a-any key in the door knob inside.." Xiumin muttered, he was sweating hard right now. The weather was cold, he has no change but to walk deeper to find Sehun. He walk forward, step by step. Just when a voice came...

 

      "Anyeong.. My only hyung."

 

     Xiumin was shocked, when he saw a boy's shadow standing infront of the window that was openned widely. The curtain where flying harshly because of the strong storm from outside, some rain drops enter the window too.

     "Lu.. L-luhan?" Xiumin was trembling in fear.

 

     "Well.. You can recognise my voice."

 

     DAAAR!!  the lightning could be seen, and in a second Xiumin could see Luhan's smirk. Xiumin's body even shaking harder, he never saw such a scary side of Luhan.

 

     "Looking for MY Sehunnie..?"

 

     With his telekinesis power, Luhan pull a chair with me sitting there, tied with a rope. "X-Xiumin hyung? H-help.. help..." I said with my strength that left. "Omo! Sehun ah!" Xiumin try to run to me, but he can't move any inch.

     Xiumin turn his face to Luhan, and glare at him full of hatred. "You.. I-i can't believe you did this, Luhan!!" He shout angrily, as tears fall through his eyes. Luhan just smirked,

 

     "Do you think, i can believe you did this to me?"

 

     He said as a transparant screen appeard and a video was played, or we can say.. a flashback was played.

 

"Hey.. What are you guys talking about?" little Xiumin appear from the door.

"Annyeong hyung.. We just talking about HunHan siblings." Kai smile and let Xiumin sit beside him. "What do you think about them, hyung?" Baekhyun asked, Xiuming shrugged, "A little annoying, i guess."

"See?? I told you so, they were all annoying! Even Xiumin hyung agree!" Kai cross his arm and smile proudly, Kris rolled his eyes . "We're all say that! Not just you, stupid." He scoffed.

Then we could see a smirk appear on Baekhyun's plum lips, "What if we made a plan to give Luhan some lesson?" He suggested.

"Well.. I did hate them, but i don't want to hurt them. I'll just hear about your plan." Xiumin said, and they started to make a plan. Hit Luhan by a car..

 

     Then the screen dissapear. Luhan look at the screen as a tear fall from a side of his eyes, while Sehun and Xiumin was shocked. "H-hyung.. Is that true? Y-you hate us? You.. You hate me.." My eyes was watery, i try to hold my tears. Xiumin hyung, the one that i trust is a betrayer in the past.

     "N-no Sehun ah..! I-it's not like that." Xiumin try to explain. Just when Luhan chuckled, he look really hurts.

 

     "A betrayer.. W-will always b-be a b-betrayer."

 

     As fast as a wind, Luhan had stand a few inch infront of Xiumin. "L-luhan.. Please.. D-don't..." Xiumin was shocked, a sweat drop from his neck. Luhan's hand make it was to Xiumin's neck, and make Xiumin jump when Luhan's cold hand squish his neck.

     "Ah! Hyung! L-luhan hyung! Don't d-do t-that." I was shocked with my brother's sudden reaction. But Luhan's just continue grinning while looking at Xiumin's blue pale face.

 

    "What Sehun? You pitty him?? He was a betrayer! So let him die!! He deserve it.."

 

     Luhan glare hatefully at Xiumin face who try to catch a breathe, he squish harder until Xiumin realease his last breathe. I cried and close my eyes, i can't stand seeing Xiumin's dead body. Luhan just throw Xiumin's body a side, just like a trash can.

     I still trembling on my seat while closing my eyes, tears continue to fall and a hiccup could be heard from me. Luhan sighed and look at me, he fly slowly to me.

 

     "Sehun ah.."

 

     I shook my head, and shout, "NO!! Y-you are a killer!!" I could hear Luhan's sighed again. "Y-you kill everyone.. P-please stop this, h-hyung." I cried loudly.

 

     "Mian.. I can't.. I won't be happy in the heaven if i haven't finish this revenge. Sorry Sehun..."

 

     Just after he said that, my parent and EXO bump the door and running inside the room. "OMO!!" I open my eyes and look at them, they're all trembling when they saw Xiumin's death body. "L-luhan ah..." My mom muttered, Luhan nodded slowly. Just for a few second, i could see Luhan's playfull smile.. the kind Lulu. But his face turn darker when he look at EXO's direction.

 

     "Long time no see, umma.. And hello, my so-called friends."

 

     "Yah! Luhan.. H-how could you did this to all of us?!" Suho tears fall. Luhan stare at him coldly, and smirk evily. He turn back to the evil Luhan. Luhan chuckled,

 

     "Why? You ask me.. why? Ask HIM!! What did they do to me in the past!"

 

     Kyungsoo start to cry and scold Luhan, "You are crazy!! You killed them! W-we can't talk with a deah body!!" He said, and hug Suho. Then the door closed again by itself with a louder BANG! Than before. All of us jump and look at the door direction, and find Kris was trying to run out of the room.

 

     "Who tell you to ask the death one, when you can ask one of them that was still alive."

 

     Luhan smirked, when all of them gasped while looking at Kris. "K-kris.. you.." Chen trembling, Kris who was panic shook his head rapidly. "A-Ani! I didn't mean it.. It was an accident!!"

     Luhan laughed evily, just when a few knifes appear, fying around him.

 

  "What do you mean by no? You mean it Kris!"

 

     Luhan shout angrily as the knives flew to Kris direction. "Omo.. AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kris shout while closing his eyes. But it doesn't hit Kris, just when i shout in fear, "AHHH!!! SUHO HYUNGG!!!" My eyes widden. "Suhoo!!" EXO and my parent run to Suho. Suho was trying to help Kris just now, and the knifes hit his body.

     "M-mianhae EXO, i c-can't protect you g-guys any longer. EXO, s-saranghaja.." It was his last sentences, before Suho closed his eyes that won't opened again. And all of us cried.

 

     "P-please.. stop all of this, L-luhan." Your mom cried, and you dad hug her. There where only Chen, Lay, and Kyungsoo that was left. "Kill us Luhan! K-kill us if you want that and y-you'll stop all of this hell!!" Kyungsoo cried harder, Kris sighed and cry. He walk forward and took a knife that was laying beside Suho's death body.

     He walk forward, until it was just a few centimeters infront of Luhan and me.

 

     "I.. i can't live like this. I.. I always feel d-depressed everytime i remember of what i did to you. M-mian.." and Kris stab the knife right to his chest. We all gasped, and cry and Kris fall to the floor.

 

     Why did this happen to us.. I though we are one. We won't killed each other like this.. "Luhan hyung.. p-please stop this." I could heard Luhan's sighed. Then i feel dizzy, my head was spinning. And all of them freeze, not moving at all. "W-what is happening?" The rope that was tied to my body was dissapear too.

 

     "Sehun ah.. This was never been started."

 

     I was shocked, Luhan's voice turn softer. Not as scary as before. His aura has change too, before it was dark but now... light. "Hyung..? Are you going to the heaven now?" I asked, but he shook his head and that make me confused.

 

    "This was never started.. This was the beginning. If you don't want all of this to happened, p-please find my death body. I need your help, the one and my only brother."

 

    Just after he say that, all of my room was spining with a light in the middle of the room. The light become bigger and bigger, and i was inside the light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "Ah! Yeobo ah, he was awake!" I could heard my dad's voice, i open my eyes slowly. Everything was white, when i look around. There was a doctor that was standing beside my parents. I think i'm in the hospital.

 

     "Appa..? Umma...?" I try to talk, i feel really weak. "Omo.. You remember us? Yah, doctor! You said he'll got amnesia!" My dad scold the doctor, the doctor rub his head while looking at a piece of paper. "He was suppose to be amnesia.. Well, nevermind. He was a lucky one." The doctor bow and walk out of the room.

     I try to sit with my mom's help, "H-how about Chen, Lay, and Kyunggie appa? Did t-they survive from Luhan..?" I asked, but my parent look at me with unreadable expression.

 

     "What are you talking about, Sehun?"

 

     "Huh.. What do you mean, umma? Wasn't Luhan just attack us?" I asked again, it's weird, why can't they remember. My mom put her hand on my head, "Are you sick? How can he attack us when--" My mom stop talking, and tears fall from her eyes. 

     My dad sighed, "Luhan was dissapear since a week ago, Sehun.. You have been on coma for a week." I gulped when i hear what did my dad say.

 

     "And where is EXO? Where is Kris? Kai? Baek?" My dad look at me feeling wierd, "Of course they're at their home.. They should be tired for searching Luhan everywhere."

 

     I was shocked, i remember Luhan's last sentence..

    "This was never started.. This was the beginning. If you don't want all of this to happened, p-please find my death body. I need your help, the one and my only brother."

 

     I look at a date beside the door, it was the same date when i wake up in the hospital without any memory. But i was shocked, when i saw the year. Did i get into time slip.. I was back to the past.

 

     I gulped..

 

      Maybe Luhan give me such a message so i can catch the Kris, and that nightmare won't become true..

 

       This is the last chance.. So i won't lose EXO..

 

        This is just the beginning...

 

 

       "Appa.. Call EXO now.."

 

 

 

 

The END


AHHHHH!!! Mianhae readers T.T

My brain just doesn't connect with this story this past months, and i can't continue the story without any imagination.

So well this was the end.. I hope you like it ><

Please read my others story neh?? It's a Sad-Romance genres.

 

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SUBBIES ALL OF THIS TIME ^^

I'm sorry if i make this story hiatus for a long time.

 

Bye bye and thank you again,

Kookiebubbletea_