Release from His Body

Luhan, THE DOLL

 

 

 

 

     “Hiks.. My Baekhyun!! Why did he leave so fast!?!?”

 

     I feel guilty when i look at Baekhyun’s mom, she had cry non-stop when she heard about the accident. No one can stop her from crying, Mr. Byun has tried but failed too.

     “It’s okay, he’s now in a better place. Excuse us, Mrs. Oh.” Mr.Byun hold Mrs.Byun arms and they get home, just after Baekhyun was already buried. We just wear a black clothes yesterday, went Chanyeol died. And now.. Baekhyun.

     “I don’t know why, but it was strange! One by one, they.. died.” Suho cried, and hug Tao.

     “It was all just by accident, hyung.” Tao calm him down.

     But no, it wasn’t by accident. It was all set, by him of course. I sighed. “Sehun-ah, let’s go home.” My mom called. I wave my hand at the others, “I’m going home, bye.” I said and run to my mom. But i don’t realise it, someone of them wasn’t paying attention to me.

     He was paying attention to someone... behind the tree.

 

     *For goodness sake! Is that the one who drive the car? Is that hyung?!*  He though. He stare at the stranger face, with his eagle eyes.

     *Oh my.. It was really hyung! He’s back? But when?* Just then the stranger smirk widely at him not like a normal smirk that people has, and he mumbled something. The stranger was far, but he can hear what is he mumbling. And that sent him shiver.

 

     “I think it was you time now. Your time to follow your hyung there, Tao.

 

     Tao was scared to dead. He look at the stranger with wide eye, but then.. When he blink, he’s gone. Tao shout and jump back, he was really scared if someone can disappear just like a light, like a.. gho—AAHHH!!! Don’t think that Tao!!! Just.. DON’T!!

     “Ya! Tao-ah? What’s wrong with you?” Suho panic when he heard Tao’s shout.

     “What’s wrong our second maknae?” Kris look at him, confused.

     “urgh.. i.. um.. N-nothing. No need to worry.” Tao stuttered.

     All of them look at him wierdly, what’s happening with theirs maknae? But they just nodded, whenever they think there’s something wrong with Tao.

     “Let’s go back home, tomorrow we’ll meet at my house, ne?” Suho said.

     Tha others nodded, and ready to go home. “Who will tell Sehun about it?” Chen asked, Tao raise his hand. “My house is in the same direction as Sehun’s house, i just need to stop there and tell him.” He smiled, “Then all was set. Bye~” Suho smiled then leave.

     One by one, all of them leave. Just Lay and Tao who was still there, Lay want to know what had happen to Tao. So he decided to..

    

     “Tao-ah! I’ll go with you, can i?” Lay asked.

     “Ne!”

 

     Tao agree and they’re on the way to Sehun’s house. But that was a very bad decision that Lay had made, he shouldn’t go with Tao.

 

--

 

     Lay and Tao went to the car and ready to drive to Sehun’s house, they talk and laughed happily as Lay is the one who drive. Just when a boy passed through the street, Lay was shocked and push the pedal to stop the car.

    The car was loosing its control and hit a pole, their head were hitted in the first place. “Owch!” Tao said, he tried to open his eyes to see Lay.

     Lay open his eyes to, to see if the boy was safe or not. He open the door and fall to the ground, “Ow!” he hurts his hand when he fell. He look to the boy, who was looking at them with a wide evil grin.  Lay was shocked when he regconise the boy’s face.

 

     “H-hyung...?”

 

     It was his last word before he fainted, and Tao tried to stand on his feet. He was shocked when he saw the boy’s face.  It was that stranger behind the tree in the grave.

     Then he fainted.

 

--

 

     Lay wake up in a room, he look infront of him and there was Tao who just awake too. The room was dark, and only him and Tao who was illuminated with a light spot above them, like they were the main role.

     They were silent, and look up and down and left and right! To figure out where they were, but they had no idea. Until suddenly a voice  come,

 

     “Well.. Well.. Well. Look who’s awake now.

 

     Tao shocked, when he feel a cold hand was in his shoulder. He’s trembling really hard now, and he can feel the chair was shaking because of himself.

     Lay glare at the hand too, but he can’t see any person behind Tao. It was really dark! Only the hand that he can see. “S-show yourself you brat!!” He shout.

 

     “Brat? I think you should call me.. hyung ?

 

     The boy step his feet foward, and Lay can see his feet. Then he step to the spot beside Tao, now they can see the boy from head to toe. “Hyung??! I.. I though you are d-dead.” Tao stare at the boy with wide horror eyes.

     Lay look at the boy, try to figure out is that really the ‘hyung’ that he though or someone else that look like ‘hyung’. But he doesn’t really remember his hyung, because he had disappear for years!

 

      “Yes, i am. So what?

 

     He smirked, and he pull out a knife from his pocket. Oh gosh a knife.. a knife that people use to cut the pork. Tao shocked, and tears fall from his eyes. “H-hyung.. y-you c-can’t be serious!!” He was terrified.

     The boy walk slowly, surround Tao. He walk slowly to Tao’s back, and back hugging Tao. Tao jump when his hyung back hugging him, Tao was scared to death.

     The boy arms were place aroung Tao’s shoulder, and Tao tried not to move an inche as he cried. The boy was playing with the knife that just infront of Tao face. “H-hyung? W-what are you doing?” Lay look at them in horror. He tried to run to Tao and stop him. But he can’t, he was bound with a rope.

     “Gosh! Hyung! You are crazy!!” Lay shout.

 

     “I am crazy? Like seriously?

 

    The boy smirked and raise an eyebrow at Lay, “Please, hyung. Realise him! Release Tao!” Lay cried, but the boy doesn’t care. Like he has heart? Nah..... Nope.

    “Hyung.. please.” Tao cried and look at the boy with a teary eyes. The boy look at Tao with a pittyfull eyes. The boy really look sad at Tao,

 

     “Ne.. I think i should just release you.

 

     Tao face brightenned and look at his hyung, really happy and more relax. Then the knife hit Tao’s chest, and he died with his eyes was open, wide. The boy laughed evily when he saw Tao’s blood, and Lay look at Tao’s dead body in horror. He look back at his so called hyung.

     “Y-you are horrible, hyung!! I though you’ll release him!” Lay scold him, as he cried. But the boy still laughed evily, like he has won’t a lots of money.

 

     “What? I had realise him just like what you want, right? Release him for his body.

 

     He grin widely at Lay, he throw the knife and walk to Lay as fast as a light. Just in a second, he was already beside Lay. He pointed to a light, far away from them and whispher something to Lay.

     Lay run to the light, leaving the boy who laugh evily. Just before he fainted, the boy laughed,

 

     “Now go!! Tell them i’m back, tell them all!! That.. I WANT A REVENGE!! Especially for him!! HAHA!

 

--

 

     Lay shocked, and wake up with a lots of sweat. He look around and realise he was in a hospital, then a nurse walk to him. “Oh, at last you’re awake. We had already call your parent.” She said. Lay nodded and ask where is Tao.

     But the nurse remain silent, she poke Lay’s shoulder. “I’m sorrry, but your friend there just died. We’re too late to safe him.” She sighed, and walk out the room.

     “No.. Not the doctor that was to late.” He mumbled.

     So hyung killed Tao in the dream, or.. He make Tao and my soul enter a place that he made? Argh! It’s really complicated.

     But i know.. he’s the one who killed Tao. The one who killed all them, Kai, Bomi, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Lay keep thinking hard, to solve it.

 

     *He said, he want a revenge. Especially for.. him? Who’s him?* He though.

 

     “Omo! Thanks god, my son was safe!!” Lay’s parent rush in the room, and hug him. “How can you get into this accident, Lay?! Is Tao alright?!” Lay’s mom asked, and touch her son’s cheek. Lay lower his gaze, ang shook his head slowly.

     “I.. I feel sorry for him.” His mom hug him tightly. And a shadow smirked behind the door.

 

--

 

     “YA! Where are them? Geez.. Sehun, Lay, and Tao aren’t here yet!!” Suho shout.

     “Let me call Sehun..” Xiumin said, and type some number in the screen. “I’ll call Lay and Tao then.” Chen said, and pull out his phone. The rest wait until Xiumin and Chen call was pick up by Sehun, Lay and Tao.

     Sehun answer Xiumin’s call, “Anyeong, Xiumin hyung.. What’s it?” Sehun asked. Xiumin widen his eyes, and he ask Sehun back. “Didn’t Tao tell you to come to Suho’s house?” Sehun was silent, then he answer. “Ani.. He didn’t tell me.” Xiumin sighed and tell Sehun to come right now.

 

     “He said, Tao didn’t tell him.” Xiumin said to the others and hung up the phone.

     “And i can’t call Tao! He didn’t pick up my call.” Chen sighed and look to the others.

 

     The others confused, just when Chen want to call Lay. The bell ring rapidly, like some kids that playing with the bell.

     Suho and the others walk downstairs and open the door, it was Lay. “Ya! What took you so long to come here?” Suho cross his arms, and stare at Lay.

     “I need to tell you guys something.” Lay said and walk in the house.

     “About what?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

     “He.. He’s back.” Lay started. “Lu-Luhan Hyung is back!!”

 

     “What? You’re talking nonsense!” Kris said, and jump from the sofa. “Lay.. Are you sick?” Xiumin touch Lay’s forehead. “I think you’re stress, Lay..” Kyungsoo said.

      “I.. I wasn’t lying! Where do you think Tao was huh?!” Lay stomp his feet, and the others shook their heads. They have no idea, “We don’t know, he doesn’t pick up his phone.” Chen said.

      “Ya! Of course he doesn’t! He’s dead!!” Lay cover his eyes, as the tears fall.

 

     The others shocked, “W-what?” Kris asked. “Tao is dead! You deaf!!” Lay shout again between his sobs. “... and Luhan hyung who did that!” All of them shocked, and try to believe Lay. But not for a person, he doesn't believe Lay...

 

     *Ani.. Luhan is dead. I know he is, because.. i’m the one who killed him..* He though.

 

 

 


Lalala~ Who's that person~?

Anyeong! Sorry, because it took me forever to update this story. Hehe.

Enjoy and leave a comment~!! ^^