The Doll

Luhan, THE DOLL

 

 

-Author's pov-

 

     "ANIII.. !" Mrs.Oh scream and wake up from her sleep.

     "uh.. Eunji honey, what's wrong?" Her scream make Mr.Oh awake.

     Mr.Oh doesn't get any answer from Mrs.Oh, her face looks pale and keep on facing straight foward. "Ya. Gwenchanha?" Mr.Oh worried because of his wife silence.

     "He.. He hasn't.. died." Her voice cracked, and tears fall from her eyes.

     "Eunji.. Cut it off. He has gone."

     "No! He.. come to me. In my dream." She start crying and hug his husband.

     "And.. what did he say?" Mr.Oh was so curious about what his wife just said.

 

     "A.. a revenge be-because we stop searching for him.     

                                                 He want Sehun.. his brother."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

[Sehun's POV]

 

     I wake up earlier this morning, wierd. I can't even wake up by myself to go to the school. I look at the clock, *2 hour before school.*  I wash my face and brush my teeth, i look at the mirror when a boy appear behind me.

 

     "Miss me, sehunnie? Cause i miss you so much."

 

     "Ah.." I tried to shout but i lost my voice. Oh god! Who's this boy! Somebody please save me. The boy walk closer and closer to me until i could feel he's breathing in my ears, i'm trembling to death now. I can't see his face, his long hair cover it. His skin was pale, his lips was grey.

     Then small wind appear in my bathroom, and his long hair was wipped away. *!* I cursed in my mind. That was the boy i safed few years ago. I still remember his smirk.

     "W-what do you want!" At last my voice come out. He smile evily,

 

     "... you."

 

     His last word before he disappear and i can move my body again. He want me? But why? He doesn't even call me 'master' anymore. Was he the one who kill Kai and Bomi ?!

     *Master.... ?* My feeling got bad. I walk out the bathroom and change quickly. Oh my, i remember! Chanyeol hyung! He.. he called me master yesterday. My feeling got worse than before. I hope this creature doesn't do anything to Chanyeol hyung.

     I run downstair and found my mom has wake up and her face looks pale too, i stop running to the door and walk back to my mom. "Umma! You look so pale, what happen?" I asked worriedly. My mom cried and hug me tightly, "D-dad.. What is happening in here?" I asked as i hug my mom back. My dad just sighed.

     "Why did you wake up so early? Rare.." My dad asked without answering my question. I shook my head slowly, "I don't know, just want to." My mom break her hug and put her soft hand at both of my cheek.

 

     "Se-sehunnie.. Don't.. ever leave us, ne?" My mom wipped away her tears.

     "Wae?" I asked, why is my mom being wierd this morning?

     "Just.. Don't." She said and try to smile at me.

 

     "And where are you going?" My dad asked me again, and i just said to him that i was going to Chanyeol's house. Just when i look at my dad, that creature appear beside the wall to enter the kitchen, i shocked.

 

     "Poor Sehunnie.. Chanyeol is dead!"

 

     He laugh evily and smirk happily, then he diseappear. *What the--* I look at the spot where he was standing before with wide eyes, he.. he has kill Yeollie?!

     "Sehunnie??" My dad wave his hand infront of me, and make me look back at him. "Ah.. Mianhae a-appa.." A warm tears flow from my eyes and i cover my face with my hand. Who ever this creature is, he's crazy and evil..!

      "Sehun? Why are you crying?" My parent look worried because i'm sobbing right now. I hug them, "Chan..Chanyeol hyung.. He's dead." My parent look shocked when they hear what i just said. "H-how do you know, Sehun? It can't be." My mom trembling and look at me wierdly.

      I point to the place where the devil stand before, both of my parent look at there. But of course they don't see him, he has gone. "Who? Don't make us scared Sehun!" My dad's look at me deeply, he seems doesn't really trust me.

 

     "But dad! There's someone who's standing there before." I said and wipped away my tears.

 

      My parent look very shocked, and stare me with a very wide eyes. "What did you said? someone? How does it look like?" My mom asked and hold my arms tightly. I look at them wierdly, are they panic? Did they even know this boy?

      "It looks so pale,  has blonde-hair, doe-eyes, and cute face yet creepy." I explain to my parent. Their eyes become even widder, and their face become pale. What's wrong with them?!

      "Eunji.. You're right. He.." My dad look at my mom and my mom cover her face, i hear sobs from my mom direction. I'm so confused now. "What's happening in here?! Dad.. mom??"

      "No-Nothing dear, j-just don't talk to him to much." My dad tapped my shoulder and going to take my mom back to theirs room, just before i pull my dad arms and make him face me,

 

      "Dad.. Wh-what do you mean? I haven't tell you that it was a boy, so how could you know dad?"

 

     My dad keep on silence and doesn't answer me, when i want to say something again, the phone ring.. My mom walk to the table where the phone was, she close and said "Ne.." before she put back the phone.

     "Who's it?" My dad and i asked.

     "You're right, sehunnie. Ch-chanyeol is d-dead." She said as she walk back to us.

     "Sehun, you're not going to the school today. Go back to your room and change." My dad said. As i nodded i walk back to my room.

     I sighed heavily before i open the door, i walk to my bed and was going to jump and sleep. But, there's.. the doll. Sitting in the middle of my bed. What? How did it-- I was shocked, i take the dool and walk downstairs. Out of my house. this doll! I throw it to the street and let a truck destroyed it.

     Is that boy come from the doll? Oh my.. Is he a real devil? I run back to my house and lock it up. Then i walk to my room, before i got to sleep i walk to the bathroom to change my uniform. After i finished i walk out. I shocked when i saw something in my bed..

 

     The Doll.. was... there.

     .. and now i realise it.. It won't leave my room.. Or either.. ME.

 

 

 


Sorry i can't update this story as many as the other story.

I just don't really get the feeling kkk~ Because i was making a SadRomance genres, and this one is.. horror. Just feeling weird because of it.

Subscribe and vote if you support me!! ^^ Oh yeah, be active guys, you can comment anything and critic is welcome here!

Thanks~  ><