O3- Despair : Chanyeol

Luhan, THE DOLL

 

Tik!

    I jump out of my blanket as my eyes widden in fear and shock. I just woke up from my dreamland, no. A nightmare. I'm sweating. oh gosh. Lucky, it was just a dream. Wind breeze blowing softly around me, giving me those goosebump. Cold atmosphere covered my room, i tensed up. The dream feels so real. It feels that i'm there and it did happened.

    Like.. a memory.

 


 

     "Sehun ah. Let's play!" he smiled at me, i nodded excitedly. "Nae! Wait for me, hyung!" I laughed as i run to him. We're running and chasing each other, happily. We're so happy playing around the field. Giggling with each other like tomorrow won't come. "Omo, Sehun ah! Look!" He ran to the pond near the villa and i follow him. "Hyung! Duckies!" I yelled followed with giggles as i pointed at a group of ducklings, they're so cute.

  

     I turn to look around, there's a forest just some meters away. It's looked dull and creepy. "Hyung. I didn't know that there's a woods around here." I stuttered and he turn around only to look surprised. "Yah! I didn't know about it too. Let's check it out!" He walk to the entrance of the forest, the duck is walking beside him too. I guess the duck like him. "Wow. It's looks creepy. Just how i like it, fascinating." He said.

 

     "Ah! Wait ducky!" I stare at him in panic, he's chasing the duck into the woods. "Ya! Hyung! Don't go inside!" I shout and run to chase him. "Hyu--" but i stumbled into a stone and unfortunately hit my head hard to the nearby well. The last scene i see is the back of him entering the woods by himself, before everything turn dark.

 


 

 

     I felt shivered everytime i remember it. I don't even remember about experience something like that in the past, not to mention, i don't know who is that boy that i called hyung, i can't even remember his face, it was blury. But it feels so real. The pond and woods, that just exactly look like the back of my villa.

 

     I shook my head and tried to forget about the dream. I should start my daily life routine, today school is starting tho. How i wish for holidays again. I get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom, i sighed as i brush my teeth and stare straight at the mirror. Guess i can't see Kai nor Bomi around anymore.

 

     Kai is my bestfriend, he always support me and listen to every story that i told him, he's always by my side me. Even when i'm being stuborn and fight with him, he would always understand me and deal with me patiently. And Bomi, well she's so kind but she left me in the end tho. But what can i do? She doesn't like me anymore and i should accept that fact.

     I take a bath and change into my uniform before leaving my room. I walk down the stairs and find out that my parents aren't there. They had gone, leaving a note about having to meet their friends to talk about something. They always went to talk to their friend every years since i'm wake from coma. I can't remember lots of thing before i'm 12, i lost some of my childhood memory. But not my parents.

 

     I drive to the school with my own car, which got last year from my 17th birthday. After i arrived, those 11 dorks is there waiting for me, but now it's 10. I always arrived the last, i wake a bit late then others. "Yehet!" i greet them which recieve some nod. "Hey, Sehunnie. We should go to Kai and Bomi's grave later on, kay?" Suho patted my back. "Yeah, we should." I muttered, feeling down.

 

      "Kaja! Let enjoy our school like we always do!" Chanyeol tried to cheer us up. "Now now, smile brightly!" Baekhyun yelled as he put his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder, both of them grining and skip to the class. We let out some chuckled before following behind them. When we enter the class, we find a vase of flowers on Kai's table. Suddenly, Xiumin started to cry, "I-I c-can't. It's just so hard to pretend like usual. I miss him. I really miss K-Kai." He hug Kyungsoo who burst into tears and hug him back. It took some times before they calm down and the school starts. It's until the end of the classes that we realise that we passed the school time, nothing much change, just Kai.

 

     We bid goodbyes and walk into our own cars, "Sehun ah, can i go with you?" Chanyeol suddenly asked me. "What's wrong with your car, hyung?" I stare at him for a while. "Repaired." He simply said. I nodded once and let him follow me. "Thanks! You're the best dongsaeng!" He laughed. "But nothing;s free hyung! Nothing free!" I smirked, and he give me a long face. "I take back my words before." He said, straight face, "tch. What do you want?"

 

     "Be my servant for a week!" i said cheerfully. He laugh and pretend to think hardly before agreeing. "Fine then. But you're going to give me a free ride home for a entire week."He wiggled his eyebrow playfully as i laugh and nodded. "Should i call you master?" He suddenly asked before laughing like a mad man. I stare at him wierdly before shooking my head. "Uh no. It remind me of someone. Just call me by my name." 

 

     Chanyeol gasped in a dramatic way, "Someone? Or some girls? Omo! Sehun has grown up!" He start grinning like a freak while poking my arms. I rolled my eyes, annoyed, "Shut up or i'll drop you here."

 

     "Yes, Sir!"

 

     Unknow, someone is watching us from afar. He stare at Chanyeol for some seconds before a smirk appear on his lips, a wide and an evil one. "It Looks like i need to give this puppy some lesson to learn. tch, Sehun is mine and i'm not sharing." He chuckeld darkly before vanishing into a dark mist.

 


 

 

     We went to a cafe after the visit. We're all so tired, after crying for about an hour or so. "Let's drink some coffee and eat some cakes guys. It's all my treats!" Suho said and smile at us, we yelled happily and run to the coffee shop. While we eat, we jokes around just to lift our moods up. Time flies to soon. "Oh! I've to go now. See you tomorrow!" Lay said when he turn to look at the clock, 8.40. Soon Xiumin follow, then one by one everyone leave the cafe.

 

     "Hyung, let's go?" I call Chanyeol but he refuse, "I'll walking home, Hun. My house just some blocks away." He give me a thumps up before walking away from my car. "Okay then, see you at school." I said entering my car, leaving Chanyeol who's waving his hand at me with a big smile.

 


 

 

     Chanyeol wave his hands at Sehun who's driving his car away. He turn around and head home. It was dark now and there isn't any car passing the street this night, only the street lamps that lightenned his way home. Minutes passed, as he walk slowly and kick some rocks when he saw one. After the third rock he kicked, he heard footsteps. Chanyeol stop his track before turning his head, looking behind him. Noone. So he continue walking. But after a minute, footsteps could be heard again. It was walking fast and closer to him. Chanyeol was shocked when he turn around and saw noone, something is definitely wrong. He walk faster when he saw him house away. What the-is it me or my house become further?

 

      Now i'm scared, i'm in' scared! Some invisible thing is following me and my house is running away from me?! This is so weird! I should call Sehun, i bet he's not far from here. Just when he was about to press call, he whisphered.

 

    "Calling my Sehunnie? Hmm?"

 

    Chanyeol jumped in shocked, he turn my head to the right just to be greet by a guy leaning closer and grinning at him with this dark aura. He took some step back from him. This guy is freakin me out! "Who are y-you!?" He shout, glaring at him. Chanyeol feel goosebump when he took some steps to him. He stand there frozen on his spots, unable to move.

 

     "You don't remember me, Channie? Aw, hyung feels sad and forgotten now."

 

     He said with such a sad face before he start chuckling darkly. His voice is so soft yet so thrilling. Chanyeol gulped his saliva and open his eyes widder when his hand touch his face, he smile at him. "Still didn't remember me, ChanChan?" He smiled. His smile is so sweet, but it give Chanyeol shiver. Because he knows, he knows that he's not alive. This thing infront of him were not longer a human. He was missing for years, no. He's dead. "Lu hyung. How can you be here? I mean hyung should-" "-be in hell. Eh?" He chuckled. "No! I wasn't going to said that! Hyung!" Chanyeol's eyes widden as he gulped.

 

     "Aw, Channie. No need to be so harsh on me. I wonder too. Why can't i go to hell?"

 

     A smirk appear in his lip when he saw how shocked Chanyeol is. The wind breeze blow pass Chanyeol, giving him goosebump. He start poking Chanyeol's face, not to mention the crawls in each of his fingers. "Hyung, please. Just leave peacefully." He beg. "I want to, but can't do. I wonder why?" He smile widely.

 

     "Maybe because my mission haven't success." He grin widely, too wide for a human being. "Tehee! A mission to take all of the culprit down with me to hell." Chanyeol's tears rolled down, "I'm so sorry, hyung! Please! Forgive me!"

 

     "Uh uh, too late. Well then, Annyeong!"

 

     Stab! His smile darkly, satisfied, as he look at Chanyeol's wide eyes as he stab his chest with his crawl. "H-hyung." Blood spit out from Chanyeol's mouth as he take the soul out of his body. It only took some secons before Chanyeol's completely dead. His grin turn wider and wider the longer he stare at Chanyeol's desperate expression as he die.

 

     Blood trickling down his hand, he smile happily before throwing Chanyeol's lifeless body on the middle of the road, hoping some vehicle to grind his body into pieces. Now the street was decorated with blood everywhere, his evil laugh was heard in the desolate streets.

 

 

     "All of you are going to pay! I'm going to make all of you suffer and feel my despair for years! DIE! DIE! DIE!! ALL OF YOU!!"

 

          Crack! He stop laughing and grinned widely when he heard a soft gasped behind him, he smirk as he turn a half way just to see who interupt his pleassure. "Now now, you're next, little rat!" He chuckled darkly before vanishing into a dark mist, leaving the disturber in a shock state screaming and crying for help desperately.

                       

 

 


I think this chapter a little wierd. HAHA~

But i keep my promise to update >.<  Hope you guys like it.

Subscribe and comment kay...

Vote if you want to, i'll really appreciate that.