O1- Fortuned

Luhan, THE DOLL

 

     Run..

     Leave.This.Woods.

     Run, Luhan! If you still want to live.

     Find a way, so you can survive.

     Now you need to find him, because you only have him.

 


 

     I was walking in the park when i see a car with a drunk driver, he's driving his car too fast. "Stupid driver, don't drive when you're drunk." I muttered. I don't really care about the driver but what if-- Bwoh! Just like what i thought before, a boy is walking through the street. Without any warning, i run to stop the boy.

 

     I was going to safe him, but it was all too late. Thump! My eyes widden, the car just drive away from the accident place leaving the boy lying lifelessly on the street. I called the ambulance before pulling the boy away from the street. What make me confused is, why aren't anybody see the car accident or even care to help him? Heartless. I thought. I walk him to a big tree and rest his head under the tree, waiting for the ambulance to come.

 

     "Thanks for saving me, i owe you my life, master Sehun." The boy suddenly speak. I turn to look at him wierdly. I frown, what the hell is he saying just now? Master? Is he a buttler of a castle? Well hello.. it's 2014! Modern world here. No more kingdom thingy. "Well first pretty gi- uh, i mean pretty boy. You don't owe me your life." I take a sit beside him. I just realise that this boy has a pretty face, even the girls in my school aren't as pretty as him. Geez, pedo Sehun. What just you thinking.

 

     "Second, don't call me master. That's wierd." I said, the boy just stare at me. I sighed, does he even understand what i'm saying just now? I stare back at him, just for some secons i feel scared. Wierd. "And lastly. How did you know my name?" I frown, it's wierd that he know my name when i don't even know him. I'm trembling slightly, it's just wierd. I can't explain my feeling right now. Scared, confused, all become one.

 

     He just smiled innocently at me, not even answering my question. But his smile look more like a smirk and he look a bit creepy. Aish! Just think positive! It's just because of the tree's shadow, so he looks like a devil. His long bangs cover his right eye and i think because of the tree covering the sunlight, his face become darker and looks like an evil. Even the blood in his forehead that he got from the accident make him look scarier.

    

     I keep on staring at him until he get up from the ground and look down at me. His blood fall to the ground, i could feel something cold in the weather now. Cold weather in the summer? You're so dumb, Sehun. "I owe you, you can't refuse. Now, you're my master." He bow before walking away.

 

     My brain work slowly now, i don't even understand what is he saying just now. The last thing i see was his back, before he disappear among the crowded people. Tons of question filled my small brain. He can even walk after a car just hit him? Woah. I can't think properly anymore. That boy is wierd. I shrugged of the thoughts and walk away to find my parents, trying to forget everything about the boy.

 

     And that's the first and the last time i saw him.

 


 
 

      2 year passed since that day. I don't remember that boy's face, i don't even meet him. The only things that i remember from him is his words. I'm on a vacation now, today is the last day i'm in ulsan with my family. I'm going back to Seoul, today.

    

To: My love, Bomi

Hey, bby. I miss you. I'm going back to Seoul today, just got a present for your birthday next week! Don't forget to invite those dorks too.

- Sehun

 

     I've to admit it that it sound so cheesy. Why do i even write 'My love' for Bomi's contact in the first place? Yeah, Oh Sehun. You're so cheesy. By the way, Bomi is my girlfriend. It's already a year since she confessed to me. Can you even imagine it? She's the one who confess to me, i thought that i was dreaming that day. I still remember how happy i'm that time.

 

     I pack my thing and ready to go to airport, i walked downstairs of my family's villa. I found my mom is ready and my dad is puting the luggages in the car. I walk out of the villa and give my dad my bag. I turn my head and look at the villa for the last time, i'm sure that i'll miss this town. I'm just going to enter the car when something caught my eyes. I walk to the pond beside the villa, then i realise there were woods beside the pond. I never realise it because my mom told me not to go near the pond or around it. I bent my body to look at the thing that caught my attention.

 

      It's a doll.

   

     But sudddenly i shiver, i don't know why i'm scared with the doll, the pond, nor the woods. It's like there's something that happen in here in the past, yet i don't know what is it. I take the doll, it's so dirty. I wipped the dust and stare at the doll. I regconise the doll as someone that i've ever met, yet i forgot who. The doll is pretty, just by seeing it i keep on thinking about the boy i had met 2 years ago. A shiny thing that wrap around the doll's neck caught my eyes. It's a necklace.

 

     Oh Luhan, that's what written on the necklace. Yehet! Same surename with me? How can it be. Weird. I take the doll with me, i'm so curious about it. I really want to know who's doll is this. This doll looks alike human, but hobbit size. I mean.. small.

 

     "Ya! Oh Sehun! I had told you, don't go to that pond! Now get back here or we'll leave you!" I heard my mom shout at me beside the car. I bet she's so angry so i hide the doll behind me and run to the car. "I'm back, okay?" I said with an annoyed tone. As i enter the car, my dad drive it away.

 

     My mom lectured me along the way to the airport, "We told you don't get near that pond. It's dangerous!" Even my dad joined my mom. I don't know why they're so mad if i get near the pond, like they're hidding something. "I'm a teenager now, i can take care of myself." I pout, but they still forbiden me to go to that pond.

 

     It that pond really that dangerous until they don't want me to get near it? They even let me go to the school's trip to the forest, when all of us know there're a lots of predators there. But still, they let me. But this pond, why they forbiden me? It's only a pond with no live, seriously!

 

     There weren't anything dangerous about it, right?

 

 

 

 


 

._. I don't really good at writing an opening for a story. I just know too, that Luhan surname isn't Xi Luhan. So just make it Oh in the story~

Just get my exam report and that make me really stress, my mom keep on lecturing me. T.T

Have you got your report? >.<

Just asking ^^