Only Me

It's Just a Dream
The next day, there he was again, in the same window, at 12 PM sharp. Just like always, he was in all white and was handsome, as always. I approached him and he smiled back.
Hello, Xiao Luhan.
Hello Oh Sehun. 
How were your classes?
Oh, boring. Just like everyday anyway. I laughed nervously. With new people I meet, I can usually find the boundaries of speaking and joking in one sitting. But somehow, with him, I just couldn’t. This is the first time I felt, I guess you could say, “socially awkward.” My mind just… Blanked out. Like I had somehow hit the erase all. 
I’m not surprised. School had never been my favorite when I was al- he stopped himself before backing up to the beginning of the sentence and starting again. School has never been my favorite thing. 
I was going to open my mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone calling my name.
Luhan! Hey Luhan!
It was Kim Jongin. He jogged up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. 
Hello Kim Jongin.
Why are you being so formal? He laughed, throwing his head back and putting a hand on his stomach. I glanced at Sehun who was leaning against the window with an amused look on his face. He smirked and I quickly looked back at Jongin to see his reaction but he shrugged. 
Am I supposed to look at something? I don’t get it.
I was dumbstruck. How could one NOT notice the tall boy leaning against the grime filled windows. I heard Sehun push himself off the wall and walk over to me, I felt his warm breath on my neck, his steady breathing, I could sense his tall figure.
He can’t see me. I froze and watched Sehun walk out of the classroom and down the hallway before disappearing into thin air in the middle of it. But not before turning around and flashing me one of his perfect smiles. There was nothing for me to say. Jongin turned around and looked down the hallway.
Luhan, what are you looking at? It’s just a hallway! And woah… Why are your cheeks red?
I… Uh… No reason. It’s just really hot in here, that’s all.
It’s autumn. It’s about 60 degrees out there.
Whatever, just go along with it. 
Whatever you say. Jongin smiled widely and slung an arm around my shoulders, leading me towards the cafeteria.