Who Are You?

It's Just a Dream

I saw him one day, sitting on the frame of the open window, staring right back at me. I thought I was only seeing things. I blinked and looked again. He was gone. Just like that. Not a sound. It was all white, his hair, his clothes, his skin. I looked around, seeing if anybody had seen him too, just to see if I was going crazy. But no one had. They all did their work like any other day at school. Teacher roaming around, staring at everyone's work making the students petrified. I turned to my paper, yet again and kept writing, for, I had nothing better to do.

 

The day went by like normal. Well, normal for the rest of the students, I guess. All I could think about was that boy on the windowsill. I don't know how he got there. Hell, I was on the fifth floor. And frankly, there weren't any protruding objects on the side of the building to even climb up.  How he left so silently, like the wind, not even entering the room. As if he let go and fell backwards. No one else around me had seen him. Not the hawk-eyed teacher, or the students who usually stare out of the windows. It must be insanity. It has to be, I thought.

 

Then, it happened again. Just like that, he appeared out of no where, leaning against the low, paint-chipped wall next to the windows. I don't think he knew that he was seen. Though his eyes flickered over me before moving on. It's as if he knew I was watching him, but he never acknowledged me again throughout the rest of the period. But he didn't disappear like before.

 

By the time school was over, I had only seen him twice but I remembered every detail of his features. His small lips, narrow eyes, slim figure, sharp jaw, and messy white hair. I’m surprised I didn’t scream, tell the teacher, or just go nuts. I longed to see him again that day. Although it never happened. I ate dinner with my family, as usual, and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to bed, like any other day I had been living.

 

During school the next day, I drew images of him, hoping that I hadn’t forgotten. But none of the pictures captured his angel-like essence. The first time he appeared that day was exactly at twelve noon sharp. I waited until the teachers and students had all gone to the canteen, and then I approached him.

Who are you? He looked at me and it was clear that he was astonished by my sudden question.

Who am I? Shouldn’t I be asking you that question? That answer had caught me off guard and I stumbled with my words.

I… Uh… His warm, comforting laugh filled the room to the brim, making me feel peaceful inside.

I know who you are.

You do?

You’re Xiao Luhan.

Y-yeah. And may I ask, who are you then?

Oh Sehun.

A/N: Sorry if it's a short chapter. I was originally making it a oneshot but I hadn't updated for a couple days so I decided to do it now so I didn't keep you waiting.