The beat to my rhythm

The beat to my rhythm

‘Will you marry me?’

 

Those words rang through her head a few more times before she snapped out of the trance. She looked down at the guy in front of him. She wanted to marry him with all her heart but deep down, she knew she wouldn’t be able to give him what he deserved. Looking around she found a small crowd had gathered around them. Panicking she kneeled down beside him and hugged his neck, crying a few tears into him and started to whisper.

“Hansol I love you. I love you with all my heart but you deserve better trust me. I’ve had fun with you my little cutie, all of you actually but it’s time for me to wake up now. I love you Hansol but please, just forget about me. This was never meant to end happy in the first place. Bye”

She stood up with tears falling down her cheek as she looked around at the other boys and took off running.

‘I’m sorry.’

The boy sat there on his knees as he started off after the love of his live.

He froze.

He didn’t know what to do. If she loved him, why would she leave him? B-Joo put his hand on the older boys shoulder and Hansol finally decided to get up after a few minutes. No one spoke on their way back to the hotel. After a few days of searching, they realized that she wasn’t coming back. They didn’t have a choice but leave without her. Hansol spent the flight back home staring out of the window and into the clouds, a million things running through his mind. He played with the ring for a minute before putting it back into his pocket.

‘What did I do?’


 

July 23rd


“Hey Hansol. You’ve got mail.” P-Goon yelled as he walked back into the house looking through the letters in his hands.

“Who is it from?” Hansol mumbled from his seat in the kitchen. P-Goon shrugged as he handed him the letter.

“Doesn’t say.”

Hansol grabbed the letter and opened it on his way to his room. He let himself fall back onto his bed as he hugged Angel’s stuffed bear close to him. He smiled as he looked down at it.

“Don’t worry little guy, she still loves you.” He grinned at the thought of him talking to a stuffed animal. He gave a heavy sigh as he looked at the letter and started reading it.

As he read the first sentence tears started to flow down his cheeks. He sat up and tried his hardest to finish the letter. By time he was done he could no longer control his tears. Sobbing he ran into the living room with the bear clutched tight to his chest. The guys turned around from their seats and found a sobbing Hansol. No one had ever seen him cry that hard before. He couldn’t talk through all of his tears so he held the letter out to B-Joo and Xero. As Xero grabbed it, Hansol fell down to his knees crying bittersweet tears of sadness.

While P-Goon kneeled down beside his friend trying his best to console him Xero read the letter out loud for everyone to hear. As he started he could hear Hansol beginning to wail all over again.




Hey my little cutie!

By time you get this there will be no more of me. Sad isn't it? I wish I could have told you all of this personally but, I just wanted to live my last 2 months in happiness. I wanted to live a life without regrets and I did. That is until I fell for you. Now, the only regret I have is leaving you. I loved you so much and I still do. I guess I’ll tell you the whole story of why my name is Angel. There’s no better time than now, right? So, what I’ve told you so far is true. I really was sick when I was born but the sickness was actually a deadly disease only curable by having a major surgery done. Daddy worked really hard and they both loved me so but in the end, we still couldn’t afford it. Basically, it leaves the rhythm to my heart beating abnormally and would one day kill me. The doctor knew my ‘due date’ and I lived my life knowing when I would die. Don’t worry to much about me though, araso? I’m finally living up to my name. Every angel has to return to heaven one day right? I just hope I could bring a little happiness to the people around me. I don’t want you to think that I left you in france because I didn’t love you. I left you because I love you too much to see you cry over someone like me. A dying girl that would never be able to love you the way you deserve to be loved. Please don’t waste any tears over me. I’m doing much better now, trust me. I’ll be watching you from above! Let the guys know I’m going to miss them for me? I hope I’ll see you again one day my little cutie!

 

Like I am the sun to your shine

 

The moon to your stars

 

The lyrics to your song



 

You were the beat to my rhythm.