Have to do everything now

The beat to my rhythm

Waking up to the sun shining through the window was a wonderful feeling. She smiled as she turned to face the boy beside her.

‘Well...2 months huh? Time to do everything now then!’

“Wake up Hansol. We have stuff to do.” She whispered sweetly into his ear making him grin. She smiled at the yawning boy before running to the bed on the other side of the room.

“B-Joo. Get up!” She shook him and he turned around, mumbling. B-Joo wasn’t a morning person but she knew he’d get up eventually. If not, Hansol would make him. Walking out of the room and down the hall she knocked on everyone’s door, waking them up one by one. Skipping back into the living room, she let herself fall onto the couch.

“Whats the occasion?” Wide eyed she leaned over the back of the couch and found P-Goon in the kitchen.

“Should have known you were already up” She giggled.

“Wae?” Yano mumbled as he dragged himself into the front.

“Because! We have loads of stuff to do over the next few weeks and we need to plan everything now!” A-Tom sat down on the couch and fell over to the side, half asleep.

“Like what?”

The girl put a finger to her chin as she thought about it for a moment.

“Well...I definitely want to go skydiving. Bungee jumping too! Lotte world is on the agenda too! I want to go to banpo bridge to see the moonlight rainbow fountain! I want to try ice skating and ride in a hot air balloon! I also want to travel to europe, france in particular…..but I don’t think I have time for that……”

All the guys looked at the over excited girl fully awake and wide eyed.

“Is she serious?” Kidoh whispered to Jenissi as he shrugged in response.

“And how do you plan on doing all of this?” She smiled as she looked Seogoong.

“Easy! We go out and do it!”

“Yeah! Lets do it all! Make the plans and go!!” A now wide awake and excited Yano yelled from the couch. Angel ran over to him and gave him a high five. The boys still sat there, confused at the girl.

“What’s up with the sudden rush of energy anyways?”

“What do you mean? Life’s too short to waste it doing nothing!” She smiled and the boys finally gave in and agreed with the girl.

“Alright. Let’s start making plans then.”

“Oh! And I wanna do all of this in the next two months! I’ll have a new list of things to do after that!” She exclaimed as she fetched a calendar, Hojoon’s laptop for research, a stack of papers, a calculator and 14 pens.

“Next 2 months? Okay, I think we could arrange that!” P-goo announced as he joined the guys in the living room. All 13 guys sat around the living room table and Angel took a seat between Hansol and Xero.

 

~*~

 

May 2nd - Skydiving

It took Hojoon forever to jump out of the plane.

Angel jumped with Hansol who kept teasing her about the parachute being broken.

Yano screamed like a little baby….or was it A-Tom?

Once landed, Angel took her medicine and lied to the guys, saying she had a headache.


 

May 14th - Bungee jumping

Seogoong jumped first with a little help from Gohn.

Jenissi was afraid but eventually jumped too…and screamed when Xero tricked him, throwing another loose rope after him making Jenissi think his rope broke.

Jenissi almost killed Xero.

Kidoh jumped without fear and yelling like tarzan on his way down.

Angel was the last to go and giggled all the way down.


 

May 25th - Lotte World.

As they arrived, Yano and Gohn were the first to run toward the gate like little kids.

Angel, B-Joo, Xero and Hansol tried the bumper cars first.

Hojoon and Kidoh took the conquistador.

Sangdo and P-Goon walked toward the Giant Loop.

Jenissi and Nakta took the French Revolution.

Seogoong and A-Tom rode the Pharaoh’s Fury.


 

May 30th - Banpo Bridge

The crew stood there in amazement as they watched the colors.

Nakta, A-Tom and Gohn joked around about throwing each other off the bridge.

P-Goon took lots of pictures of the crew and Angel.

The girl took her medicine and leaned against Hansol, assuring him it’s nothing.



June 6th - Ice Skating

All the guys looked miserable on the ice, falling as soon as they stepped foot on it.

Gohn was the first to get the hang of it while Yano never really did.

Hansol, B-Joo and Angel skated around in a circle while Sangdo tried to skate backwards, failing miserably.




June 14th - Hot Air Balloon Ride

Everyone pairs up and takes a balloon.

Hansol and Angel ride in one balloon wide eyed at how small everything looks.

Hojoon panics when B-Joo leans to far out of the balloon.

Kidoh and Nakta laugh at Hojoon and B-Joo.

Yano and A-Tom try to see how low they can go without actually touching the ground.

Seogoong and Gohn are out of sight.

P-Goon and Sangdo are at the very front while Xero and Jenissi are at the very back.

Angel laughs at all the arguing, goofyness, and competition going on between everyone.



June 19th-30th - Trip to France

First stop Champs Elysees.

All the guys go shopping and stop at a few cafe’s.

The girl was surprised at how many bags the guys had ended up with.

Next stop, French Riviera for some fun in the sun

Yano plays in the water with A-Tom while Xero sneaks up behind them and tries to drown them.

Hansol drags Angel into the water and plays shoulder wars with B-Joo and Gohn

Stop three the Louvre.

Jenissi and Kidoh admire the artwork while Angel, Hojoon and Nakta take off to find the mona lisa.

Hansol excuses himself and takes off to go somewhere.

Next to last stop the Notre Dame.

Yano asks if this is where the hunchback lived and P-Goon burst out laughing leaving the young boy confused.

Seogoong takes a few pictures of Hansol and Angel in front of the building and a young girl takes a group photo of them.

Last stop Eiffel tower.  

The crew looks the building up and down wide eyed.

Everyone rides the elevator up to the top to admire the beautiful sunset red sky.

Nakta takes photos of the view.

Everyone rides back down and Hansol grabs Angels arm.


 

Getting down on one knee, the boy looked up at her and smiled. She gasped as she threw her hands in front of .

‘Please don’t…..’


“You know I love you Angel and I can’t imagine living without you anymore. I knew you were the only one for me ever since I first laid eyes on you. I don’t want to live without you anymore. Angel, will you marry me?”