. My Darling Lime .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter 9 – My Darling Lime.

 

Writer’s POV

 

“Jiyong, we can’t do this.” She said after they ended the kiss.

“We can.” He responded smiling, in contrast with her sad face.

“No.” She cut him.

“Why not? We are married.” He stated still smiling, knowing that she didn’t expect what he just said.

“This is a fake marriage and you are cheating on Dara.” She continued to argue.

“The only persons cheated here are you and me, because, at least, legally, this is a marriage.” He said looking at her.

“I cannot understand you: you say you like me, then kiss me, but, in fact, you love your girlfriend.” She said fast, but he understood everything.

“Aish…how can you still think I love Dara, when I told you that I like you?” He told her smiling cute.

“That’s the reason why is this marriage called ‘fake’. Jiyong, you can’t do this to Dara. She doesn’t deserve this.” She said both surprised and worried, looking at him.

“I tried, Bom. I know that she doesn’t deserve to be in this kind of situation, but I also don’t deserve continuing on the same way.” He explained serious and warmly.

“You are just talking nonsense. You’ll see that all of this is just a mistake.” She said serious, looking at him with a blank face.

“It’s not a mistake liking you and wanting to be with you.” He explained with a sweet, but sad tone.

“Do what you want, but I just tell you that I won’t help you. This marriage is a fake one, it was from the beginning and it will be in this state ‘till its end.” She said serious, stood up from the bed, walked to the door and left the room, leaving him with a sad taste of joy.

 

After one day. In the afternoon.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I had to do this. It was something necessary for everyone. I needed to break up with Dara. I couldn’t continue like this, lying her and lying myself that I shouldn’t do this to her. Yes, maybe it will hurt, on the moment, but, in the end, it will have good results.

“Did you wait for a long time?” She asked as soon as she arrived at the café where I decided to meet her and tell her what I wanted.

“No.” I responded smiling just a little and she sat down, also smiling at me.

“What it was that you wanted to tell me?” She said brightly. It was so hard doing this to a person like her. I hated myself for having to get through this.

“Dara, I like Bom. I’m sorry.” I said directly, choosing the classical and serious style.

“Oh…so this is a break up?” She asked smiling sad, rather than being surprised.

“Hmm…” I nodded. “I’m sorry.”

“And I asked you to go to her if you liked her, that night, why did you kissed me?” She whispered, but I heard her.

“I’m sorry.” Was all I could say.

“It was probably hard kissing me, while liking her, right?” She asked with a cold smile that had the tendency to turn into a mocking one.

“Dara –“I wanted to speak, but she interrupted me.

“You told Bom?” She asked and I nodded.

“And?” She asked once again.

“Nothing changed.” I responded with a sigh.

“Bom is that kind of person.” She said, keeping her sad-cold smile on her face. I knew it didn’t represent her feelings at that moment. She was just trying to cover the fact that she wasn’t fine.

“Dara, I’m really sorry for doing this to you, especially because you were there for me when I had no one. I’ll never stop being grateful to you.” I spoke heart-openly.

“The only reason why I’m letting you go is because I want you to be happy, Jiyong.” She said with a painful smile, trying not to cry. Doing this to someone so innocent like her was like killing a person. It did hurt me too.

 

After some hours.

 

“I broke up with Dara.” I decided to tell her while we were eating our dinner in the kitchen. She didn’t say anything, just looked at me surprised.

“I told not to do it.” She shouted with a sad face.

“I told you I would do it.” I shouted back.

“You’ll regret it.” She continued.

“Stop saying that.” I said angry. “Can’t I do want I want? Why choosing you will lead me towards a regret?” I continued on the same tone.

No response.

“A break up is never easy. You experienced it on your own. Why can’t you be here, for me, just today?” I shouted for the last time, got up and left the kitchen.

 

After two hours.

 

A drink. What a stupid day. Two drinks. Break up with Dara. Three drinks. Fight with Bom. Four drinks.

I continued to drink in a club that I went to, after leaving the house. Drink always helped and I wasn’t an exception. Who was right and who was wrong? Me or Bom? I can still hear her ‘you’ll regret it” in my head, sending shivers through my whole body. What was its meaning? It really had a meaning, or was just her way of keeping me at distance from her? Why it was everything so hard? I could feel the tiredness suffocating me. Happiness seemed so far, seemed just a cliché. I just wanted to sleep, knowing that in the morning I’ll have her by my side. Was is too much to ask for this? …Just a lot of questions and not a single properly reply.

After some time and some drinks, I knew I had to go back and I did it. As soon as I entered the house, my mind starting making sceneries, wondering what was she doing. I walked towards her room and waiting a few seconds, before knocking at her door.

No response. I didn’t know is she was sleeping or not, or if she was, at least, at home, but I wanted to talk with someone about what I felt, before dying little by little on the inside.

“Bom, I just want to see you. Can you open the door, please?” I said it, so that if she would be there, she could hear me.

No response. No move.

“Bom.” I said on the same tone, suffocated by my own feelings. I waited a minute, staring at the door, as if it was her, then I notice that the door was opening slowly, revealing her. She wasn’t sleeping or gone, she just didn’t want to speak with me, but I didn’t care. As soon as she opened the door, I walked closer and brought her into a tight hug. She was making me feel sad, she was bitter, like a lime, but I didn’t want to let her go, because she was also sweet. So how could I regret all I’ve done? 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

//.Hey !! Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language . ;).

About Min Ho's sudden break up...I'll explain it later...:D.

I already have it in my mind, but I want to wait a little more. :).

Thank you for all your comments. I'll try to update soon. ; ) .//