. No Sense .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter THREE ~~ A little short, but I hope you'll like it .

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“For what?” she asked me, looking like she didn’t remark my tone.

“You love Greece.” I responded more naturally.

“Don’t worry. Someday, I’ll have another chance to visit the country.” She assured me with a smile.

“I wish you will.” I smiled.

“I think I should go now.” she stood up and made her way to the door.

“You have another appointment?” I asked all of a sudden, without thinking too much at what I was saying. The only thing that I could think of, was that she was leaving too earlier, a thing which was different from the other days.

“A sort of ... Annyeong and Carpe Diem!” she finished, smiled and left the house.

‘A sort of…’ means what I think it means?

 

After one week.

 

Bom’s POV

 

The wedding date has finally arrived. And I’m saying ‘finally’, because approximately 4 months or less, after this wedding, everything will go back to normal. I know that I agree on doing this…it was my idea, and I’m not giving up, I’m just … feeling tired. If I’ll go easily and with my head on my shoulders, through this day, I’ll feel relieved. It is, actually, a good thing that everything is well-planned. At a week after the wedding, Jiyong and Dara will go to the honeymoon, in the wonderful Greece, so, I think that two weeks I can relax pretty well.

 

After three days.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

It passed three days, since the fake marriage took part. I think that the best thing about all this was the fact that our parents allowed us to have our own enormous house, in which we just moved yesterday. I have my own room and Bom hers, but if one of our parents have a plan that consist in visiting us, ‘my’ room will extremely fast turn into ‘our’ bedroom. These last events were, for me, really tiring, so I think that the trip will be a very good thing, especially because I’m going with Dara. I and she haven’t spoken for four days, because we never had the chance. I miss her. I can’t even imagine how she felt, knowing I was getting married with someone else. I think of her and I keep feeling guilty that I’ve done this to her. But, it was really the best plan. It’s a good thing that it will end soon. I and Bom planned everything and we decided that after two, three weeks, we’ll have some small fights and then, bigger ones. I really think it’s a good plan, but I have no idea how well we’re going to act. Personally, I think she’s a good actress than I am, so I put my hopes in her. Until now, she helped me a lot and I’m thinking of doing something for her, in exchange, like a present.

“Bom.” I said, knocking at her door, but she didn’t respond.

“Maybe she isn’t here. Maybe she’s in the kitchen.” And I made my way to the kitchen, thinking that she really may be there, because she has the tendency to eat a lot. As I approached the kitchen, I realized it was a good thing I went there, because she was too. Eating and talking at her phone with someone. I sat at the table, opposite her and waited for her to finish talking.

“Tch…of course I’m cute.” I heard her say all of a sudden through the phone.

I didn’t knew she has so many friends, and I said “many”, because she speaks a lot at the phone. She never said anything about any friend and , also, didn’t present them to me. This was a thing that I’ve always found weird, because I liked the idea of meeting her friends.

“Ok. Fine, call me later. Carpe Diem!” she ended the call laughing.

“Oh…Jiyong, you’re hungry too?” she asked me smiling. She says “Carpe Diem” to everybody?

“No, I was just looking for you. To tell you something.” I said fast.

“What ?” she continued to ask with a confused smile on her face.

“You really want to go to Greece?” I questioned her with a plan in my mind.

“Mmm…I told you I love Greece.” She responded happy.

“Why don’t you come with me?” I asked fast with a tendency of being misunderstood.

“What? No, you were going with Dara.” She refused smiling.

“No, I mean – come with us. Dara won’t mind.” I continued.

“Maybe Dara won’t mind it, but I will…I don’t want to spend two weeks with the two of you, it will be weird. Too weird.” She refused again.

“How did you get that idea?” She continued. Well…actually, I thought that this trip could be my present for her. I also thought that the three of us can manage to have fun and enjoy the vacation, but I guess she was right. Even though, I still wanted to give her this present.

“Just come.” I simply said.

“I can’t and I won’t.” She kept refusing.

“Fine.” I ended.

 

Bom’s POV

 

“Fine.” He finished and left the kitchen. I do. I want to go to Greece, but not with him and Dara. And if Dara will not come, he won’t feel good. Besides, we already told her about this and she was so thankful to me. I can’t do this to her. What I said stays said. When I sat up and wanted to leave the kitchen, I was surprised to see that he returned.

“Look … I’ll choose by lot.” He said smiling, showing me two pieces of paper, one with Dara’s name and one with my name.

“You’re joking, right?” I asked laughing. He was looking like a little child.

“Not at all. This is the only solution. If I pick Dara’s name, I’ll go with her and if I pick your name, I’ll go with you. It’s simple.”

“Why don’t you just go with Dara? Forget about me.” I said sincere and simply.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”.

“Because, if I’ll pick your name, it would be the only thing I’ve done to you all this time.” He talked so sincere, that I stopped taking all as a joke. ”Let me do this for you.” He continued.

“Fine, continue.” I nodded.

“Ok. Fate will decide.” He said, smiled and started to mix the two names. Then closed his eyes and picked one of the two pieces of papers. Once he picked it, he opened his eyes and looked at the name that was written on it. I looked at him to see his expression, but his face was blank. He was neither happy, nor sad. I guessed my name was on that paper.

“Well ? It’s my name, right?” I asked him smiling, after I decided to drink some water. I looked again at him and now he was smiling.

“It’s Dara.” He said as he showed me her name.

As he showed me the name I felt three things : relief, that Dara will be happy and sadness that fate doesn’t want me to go to Greece, but overall, confusion, because I couldn’t understand him.

“But why aren’t you happy?” I asked what I wanted to know.

“I just wanted to do this for you.” He replied like a little sad child, a thing that made me smile.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“I’m fine.” And she looked like that.

“Anyway…don’t blame me, blame the fate. The fate didn’t want you there.”

“I think that the fate didn’t want me there, with you.” She tried to make a joke. But I didn’t feel it that way.

“Anyway…you’re going with Dara. You shouldn’t have done all this, we both knew the answer already.” She said smiling.

“Mmm…I’m going with Dara.” I ended and left the kitchen.

 

Jiyong’s room. After a few minutes.

 

Love must be pure. Love implies two people. In my case, me and Dara. A pure love has no doubts. A pure love can embrace just two people. A man can love just a woman, a single woman, because a heart can only belong to another heart and only two hearts can create love. When we speak about love, we can’t bring indecision or confusion in discuss. Because love is simple and as Dara’s said is “love with all your heart”, you just have to love. It can take you a second or a life to fall in love as well as a love’s death. I love Dara and she loves me too. I think our love is pure, because I know I love her with all my heart. But, when I opened my eyes and I saw her name written on the paper, why I didn’t smile?! My heart didn’t smile, too. ‘When we speak about love, we can’t bring indecision or confusion in discuss.’, but I felt both. This may show me that my love for Dara isn’t pure ? ‘Love must be pure.’, and that I don’t love her ? But I can’t love the other girl, whose name was written on the other paper, because I don’t feel the same thing that I felt when I realized I liked and loved Dara. I’m sure of this. I love Dara, but why I didn’t smile?!

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the third chapter.

 I'm glad you like this story, so keep it up . ^____^ .

 Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language ,

 Please, comment and tell me your opinion . I'll update asap ~~ ; ) .//