. Response .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter FIVE ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

After a few days.

 

Writer’s POV

 

“Your mother called this morning and told me she wants to come this evening to see what we’re doing.” Bom spoke first as both of them were eating the breakfast.

“Well…it was about time; it passed 24 h since her last visit.” He rolled his eyes ironically.

“She just loves us.” She tried to explain his mother’s almost daily visits.

“She loves you.” He stated directly and ended the subject. “Anyway, I have a date with Dara, I won’t be home this evening.” He said fast, looking at his food.

“I won’t be either.” She spoke as she drank a glass of water. Her statement made him lift his head from his plate and look at her. ‘Maybe she’ll meet her father or some friends.’.

“Ok, call and tell her that she can’t come this evening, because we’ll both be gone.” He said a little bit distracted and finished the food. Then went to wash his plate and when he was about to leave the kitchen, Bom spoke again.

“What ? Why me?” She asked helpless and confused.” You are her son.”

“I’m her son, but she loves you more.” He showed a smile and left the room.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Everything is fine. Bom is fine. She isn’t sick anymore and I’m relieved she’s ok, though I’m curious about what she spoke with the doctor that didn’t want us to know. Anyway, she’s not that kind of person to hide something from someone. If my mind is still clear, I can’t say the same thing about my heart. I forever put myself the same question: if I like Bom, why am I still with Dara ? I know I’ll hurt her no matter what I’ll decide. And I’ll hurt myself too. I was the one who invited her this evening, at this date. Maybe, if I’ll spend more time with her, I’ll stop doing and especially thinking, crazy things.

“Hey. Are you waiting for a long time?” Dara asked as she approached and hugged me. And I hugged her back.

“No. But if I would, what?” I .

“Aish….” She tried to fake a pout and the result was deadly cute, so I couldn’t stop myself from smiling.

“Come on.” I said as I took her hand in mine and we started to walk towards our destination. We decided to go to the cinema, because we hadn’t been there for a very long time and I know she loves watching movies at cinema. Besides, even if it doesn’t seem, it’s an intimate place. And, also, these days runs on the big screen a very cute animated movie that we both wanted to see. Animated movies are for all ages.

 

After 2 hours.

 

“Ji…Ji…Jiyong.” I hardly heard Dara whispering to me. What can I say? The movie was extremely funny.

“Mmm…? What?”  I asked not looking at her, but at the screen.

“I think Bom is here too.” She said clearly, but I only understood the third word.

“What’s with her?” I said clueless.

“Look, isn’t she that girl?” Dara turned her head and I did the same. From the moment I’ve done it I knew I shouldn’t. It was her. I could recognize her red hair every time and everywhere, but she wasn’t alone. That red haired girl was kissing someone. I turned my head immediately at the screen, so fast as if I got caught stealing or doing something improperly. I closed my eyes and I kept them tight, hoping I’ll escape from that image. But, in my mind it was more and more fresh as I felt continues stings in my chest. What is this? It can’t be … I mean, maybe I like her a little, but my feelings for her can’t be that strong. I had to do something, and I did. I turned my head to Dara’s and leaned towards her. Then, I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. She was surprised and I think mostly because the kiss was deep and unexpected, but she responded to it. Usually, Dara’ kisses made me feel secure on myself and made me forget about anything else that I wanted to forget, except the two of us. Right now, I wanted that. I wanted to stop the stings that continuously hit my heart. I felt that I was losing my heart and I wanted it back. Dara’s kiss didn’t help me at all and beside this fact; I didn’t feel absolutely nothing from it. The kiss could easily be compared with the taste of water. I felt like drinking something, even though I wasn’t thirsty, and I ended up drinking water. I didn’t feel that taste of alcohol that I’ve always felt when kissing her and that euphoric air that made my heart beat like crazy. I felt nothing. And it was all wrong. I broke the kiss first, because I couldn’t bear more, though I was relieved she didn’t suspect anything.

“Ji, what was that for?” she asked me smiling and taking my left hand in hers.

“I need a reason to kiss you?” I asked her smiling too. The first lie. It was the first time I’ve lied Dara. And I felt like beating myself for this. She just believed me and smiled. Just in the moment I turned my sight to the screen, the film ended. Finally.

“Aish…and I hadn’t seen the ending. It’s all your fault.” She pouted and smiled.

“I think it’s dark outside.” I stated distracted.

“For sure. Let’s go.” She grabbed my hand and, after a few minutes we were outside the cinema, in the street. “You were right. It’s already dark.” She said, but my head was fixed on a couple near us. It was dark, but I saw that the girl was her, Bom. They were also holding their hands and were talking about something. Dara saw were I was looking and she looked too, only to do something I was sure she will do.

“Bom . Annyeong. Omo…so you were. I knew it.” Dara said, walking towards them, but I stood unmoved.

“Oh…Dara, annyeong.” She greeted Dara joyous. “I also didn’t know I’ll find you two here. Hey, Jiyong.” She turned her head towards my direction and waved. I hadn’t said anything, but she also didn’t wait for a reply. Of course, she wasn’t alone.

“So…Dara, he is Lee Min Ho.” She introduced the boy next to her, with a big smile on her face. Don’t say it ! Don’t say it! .  “He is my boyfriend.” But she said it and my heart stopped for a moment.

“Oh…Annyeonghaseyo, Min Ho sshi, I’m Park Sandara, but you can call me Dara.” Dara greeted him with a hand shake and a smile.

“Annyeong, Dara. Yes, Bom told me a lot about you. You can also call me Min Ho.” I heard him speak for the first time and I also saw him clearly. This may sound weird and as much I hate to say it, this guy really knew how to impress at first sight : he’s handsome, polite, mannered, he seems smart and, also, it looks like he really likes Bom.

“He is Jiyong.” I was disturbed from my analyze by Bom herself as she wanted to introduce one to another.

“Nice to meet you, Jiyong sshi. I’m Min Ho.” The boy lifted his hand for a shake but I stood unmoved for a few seconds, before taking it. I felt like it was too much.

“Just Jiyong.” Was all that I said and ended the hand shake. He knew that I  and Bom we’re married?.

“As much as we want to stay longer with you, we need to go somewhere else. See you home, Jiyong. Annyeong Dara; and Carpe Diem.” She kissed Dara on her left cheek, waved towards my direction, locked hands with Lee Min Ho and left us in front of the cinema. ‘See you home…’. He knew and he was fine with everything.

“I didn’t know Bom had a boyfriend.” Dara looked at me and smiled.

“Me neither.” I replied sincerely.

“He’s cute and they make such a beautiful pair.” She stated smiling.

“Yes, sure.” I replied bored.

“Aish…don’t be jealous.” Dara said fast and pouted.

“What ? On who?” I asked startled.

“On me. Who else ? I said he is cute.” I’m not .I’m sorry, Dara, but I’m not.

 

After 1 hour. At a restaurant.

 

Bom’s POV

 

“I love this restaurant. The food is great.” I said, eating from a cake.

“Mmm…” he only nodded.

“What are thinking?” I knew he wasn’t paying fully attention at me.

“You know…Jiyong was a bit too serious. I felt like he was upset. Is he alright ?” Min Ho asked curious and concerned.

“Aish…he’s fine. He probably has a bad day. Moods are a part of his character.” I said, finishing the cake.

“Bom-ah, have you finished?” I heard him asking me with a soft voice.

“Mmm…I nodded with a smile. How I liked to hear his voice saying my name. Lee Min Ho wasn’t just my boyfriend, he was my friend. Except my father, I could say that he was my everything. We met in high school and we fell in love. To me, this kind of love, that lasts this much, it’s true love. He is the reason why I wanted not to do what my father wished. I only changed my mind because he was always there for me. This boy understood even my agreement with Dara and Jiyong. This boy was so special to me, because he’s the first one whom I had my first dance, he’s the first one that saw me crying, he’s the first one that I kissed, he’s the first one that gave me a present, he’s the first one with whom I dared to do crazy things. He’s my first for many things. He accepted the ‘crazy and real’ me and embraced both my pain and happiness. Our relationship it isn’t just a normal one, our relationship is friendship, confidence and love. Our relationship is like ‘carpe diem’, we both live our lives to the fullest.

“I love you.” I said the three words as we were walking on a road, along the cherry blossom, while holding hands. He stopped, and then looked into my eyes with a serious face. Then he touched my left cheek with his right hand and smiled in the sweetest possible way.

“I love you.” He said what I wanted to hear. Then leaned his head towards mine and pressed his lips on mine. The kiss was delicate and soft, but I felt the sparks between us. Kissing him always made me feel fireworks and literary, feel the life itself; and this time wasn’t an exception. We continued to kiss and the wind was blowing soft around us.

 

After a few hours.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

That kiss. Why am I annoyed by a kiss? Lee Min Ho. Why am I annoyed by him? I’m waiting. For what am I waiting? For who am I waiting? Maybe she won’t come home tonight. Only the thought made me feel sick. He’s her boyfriend, it’s fine. No, it’s not. Why? Because she’s Bom. But he’s still her boyfriend. Stop. She kissed him. Stop. She likes him for sure. Stop. Actually, maybe she loves him. Stop!!. Jiyong, she won’t come home tonight. No, she will. Why would she? It’s her home. No, it isn’t. It is, even if it’s for 6 months, it’s still her home. Jiyong, I’m telling you, you’re waiting for someone who will not appear. Stop. You didn’t spent all the nights here too. You were with Dara too. She’s not me, she will come. She would rather spend her time with him, than with you. Stop, please. You’re a stranger, he’s her boyfriend. I’m not a stranger anymore. She loves him, but for you everything she feels is regret and sorry. You’re wrong, we’re friends. You’re right, you two are friends but they are lovers. Please, stop!!.  My mind continued arguing with my heart as I heard the sound of a door opening and then closing. I told you ! They ended the fight as I was hit by a strong light.

“Jiyong ? What are you doing here, on the stairs, in darkness?” she asked me worried.

“I can’t sleep, Bom.” I pouted.

“Waa…you came home even earlier than me. I think it’s for the first time. But why are you staying on the stairs? ” She left a little laugh.

“I’ve waited you.” I spoke without thinking to much at what was I saying.

“Aish…you flatterer. I can see you’ve drunk. Just recognize it.” She pouted and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Mmm...but you didn’t ask me.” I said with a husky voice.

“Anyway…I hope you didn’t make a hard time for Dara.” She asked concerned.

“No. I drove her home. I had some drinks at the club.” I spoke like a little child, who told his mother what he did all day.

“It’s fine then.” She sighed.

“Bom…” I wanted to ask her something. Don’t do it. Why not? You already know the answer. She won’t do this to me. You’ll regret. Stop. The battle began again.

“Mmm…?” She waited for my question.

“Bom, do you love him ?”. I tell you, she loves him.

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the fifth chapter.

  I'm so, so, so glad you like this story, so keep it up . ^____^ .

  Next chapter i'll introduce another character .

  Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language ,

  Yes, Lee Min Ho. I love him, and Bom too. :))

  Please, comment and tell me your opinion . I'll update asap ~~ ; ) .//