. Burning Heart .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter ONE  ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

Kwon’s Residence .

 

“What ?!” he asked rather shocked, than surprised .

“Like I said, you have to do this !” his mother resumed .

“Waa…you’re joking, right ?” .

“Not at all .” she said calmly, despite the situation .

“I was with her and you called me to say this ? I think you already know the answer, mother .”

“Jiyong –“

“Why are you doing this ? For money ?” he laughed ironically .

“Why are you being like this ?” she asked him, instead of giving an answer .

“Me ? How am I ?” He almost shouted .

“Jiyong –“ she tried to calm him down .

“I’m not the one who wants to marry someone for money, and I thought you’re thinking the same as I do.” he stated angry .

“Who said I’m doing this for money ?” his mother asked him .

“Really ?” he lifted his left eyebrow . “Then why ?”.

“Because she’s the daughter of Mr. Park, the director of ‘Hana Financial Group’ and – .” his mother tried to explain, but, for the third time she was interrupted .

“Waa…so, it isn’t for money, but he is the director of one of the largest bank that holds companies all over Korea ?!”.

“Look, your father and I think that she’s the best for you, and that’s all . We are rich, so this marriage it isn’t based enterely on money . We also agreed on this, because our families are friends. And it’s not like you don’t know her at all . A few years ago, she came twice or thrice in a visit with her parents . You should remember her, her name is Park - ” she was interrupted again .

“I don’t care what her name is . Also, I don’t remember anything you’re saying and I’m not interested .” he said serious . “Besides, if you forgot, I have a girlfriend and I love her .” he continued, accentuating the word “love” .

“You’re still with her ?” his mother asked ironically .

“Why wouldn’t I ? Because she isn’t the daughter of ‘Hana Financial Group’ ? To me, she’s even richer than this, as she makes me love her.” 

“You thought I’m that superficial ? Of course that’s not the reason . Like I said, we are rich, why would I want to marry you for money ?” she looked at her son .

“For more money, mother.” he replied, also looking at her .

“You’re such a teenager, Jiyong, like one who doesn’t know anything about this world . You only know how to love her, to party, to spend money on stupid things and that’s all.” she replied calmly .

“It’s enough for me .” he simply stated .

“I know what’s the best for you, so you’ll marry Park –“

“No, I won’t .” he said as he lifted up from the couch, wanting to leave the room .

“We are going to have a dinner with Park family tomorrow at 8 pm . You’ll better be there, it’s for your own good .” she stopped him .

“Yeah…sure .” he said, leaving the room .

 

After one day . 7 pm .

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Actually, the dinner with Park family turned out to be a date with my girlfriend and it turned out well . I couldn’t even think of anything my mother said to me yesterday . Honestly, I’m afraid, because my parents are strong people, they can make me do some things that I could barely think of . At the moment, the only thing they don’t approve at all is my relationship; and things have been like this for the past two years and still are . But I never gave up and I’ll never do it . I respect my parents and I love them, but I also love her . How can I not love her ? How can I not love her sparkling eyes, her beautiful long brown hair, her nose and her lips that I’ve kissed so many times . Her illogical sense of humor, her innocence, her shyness - showed every time through her red cheeks, her cuteness and her aegyo, that makes me laugh like a child . But most of all, I love her patience, her understanding and her love for me, because this wonderful human being loves me back .

“Ji –“ I’d been disturbed from my daydreaming of her from the girl I was actually thinking about . We talked to meet in the park near her house and then go to see a movie . I was standing on a bench when she arrived, full of live, as ever . She was dressed in a white blouse and a yellow short skirt, that fitted her so well .

“Always here.” I gave her my sweet smile . That sweet smile that was only for her . A smile of assurance that I’ll forever love her .

“I know.” she simply said, sitting down next to me, on the bench .

“Let’s go to the movie . I think it’s about to start .” I told her softly as she started to play with the fingers from my left hand .

“Ji…let’s stay here just a bit longer .” she replied and she putted her head on my left shoulder, slowly closing her eyes .

“Mmm…”I nodded , also, closing my eyes and feeling like I was dreaming . This bench, with me and her, and the cherry blossoms that were flying around us . That was all that I needed and wanted. I was sure that I’ll always love her . Only her. But the thought brought me back to the discussion that I had with my mother yesterday . I loved this girl next to me so much, that I couldn't even think of the other girl my mother said I’ve even met before . Maybe I met her, but it wasn’t something unforgettable, because I forgot her . Actually, I think it’s funny how their both names were ‘Park’ .

“Ji, what should we do ?” she suddenly asked, making me open my eyes and look at her . I knew what was she talking about . I already told her about the situation right after the discussion with my mother . She already knew my parents’ impressions of her, so she wasn’t so shocked after receiving the news .

“I already told you . I chose you .”I simply told her as I looked into her shinny eyes .

“Are you sure ?” she asked and she sounded more like asking ‘do you love me?’, and I replied to her unspoken question .

“Yes, I love you .” I answered her simply, sure of my feelings for her, but still, I was waiting for something .

“I love you too .” . And I got what I wanted to hear . I leaned a little more towards her and I kissed her sweet lips . The kiss gave me an euphoric air, made me feel like I’ve taste from alcohol, the feeling I liked the most . Exactly after we ended the kiss, my phone started to ring . I looked at the caller and it showed my mother . I rolled my eyes, but I answered the call .

“Mmm … ? “ I asked first .

“Where are you ?”she asked me concerned .

“Why ?”I started to act like I didn’t know what was she talking about .

“Don’t start with these kind of questions and with this attitude.” she said a little angry .

“Why did you call me ?”I continued .

“Come here. You’ll be late for dinner .”

“I thought you already deduced that I’m not coming .” I looked at the girl beside me, but she was looking at our ‘couple-ring’ I gave her after one year of relationship .

“Stop doing this . Come here, before I’ll stop acting so kind towards such a stubborn son.” she finished and hang up, not waiting for my answer .

“You should go .” I heard her speak soon after the call’s end .

“No, I’m not going.” I assured her with a smile .

“Ji, we knew this was going to happen .” she smiled back . I knew her smile was sad one.

“There is nothing you can do.” she continued and, soon, something came in my mind .

“Okay, I’ll attend the dinner .” I told her with a smile on my face, while her face turned out into a surprised one . I will attend, but not alone .

 

Somewhere else . On the way to Kwon’s residence . 7:45 pm .

 

“We’re going to be late. Can you drive faster ?” the director of the ‘Hana Financial Group’ asked impatient the limousine’s driver .

“Sure, sir . But, don’t worry, we’ll almost there.” The driver assured him .

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this.” the director’s girl asked her father, who was still worried they won’t arrive on time .

“I know what’s the best for you . You said you remembered him, right ?”

“Yes, I remember him, slightly, but not enough to marry him. He agreed with all of this ?” she asked her father curious .

“I guess so, since we’re having this dinner .”

“One thing is sure, we’ll have a lot of fun.” she stated ironically .

“We arrived, sir.” the driver informed Mr. Park .

“Behave properly and remember that I’m always there for you .” her father told her sincere .

“I know.” she simply replied .

As they were walking along the corridors, the girl remembered that she knew this place a little, from the last visit there. She realized that the family is rich, so she thought that didn’t want their son to be married because of money. Maybe they had another reason . She walked a little more, and, soon arrived in the living room, guided by a maid . There were Jiyong’s parents .

“Annyeonhaseyo !” the director was the first who greeted them, lifting his right hand for a shake .

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Park .” Jiyong’s father took his hand and shook it .

“Welcome to our house.” Jiyong’s mom smiled widely .

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The director’s daughter finally greeted and bowed .

“Dear, you’re so lovely.” Jiyong’s mom told her and took her to sit down .

“Jiyong is just about to arrive.” The father of the missing one spoke, when all of them were sited .

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo .” I greeted everyone, when I arrived in the room where the dinner took part . I showed a large smile, while everyone was surprised . Why ?

“I’m sorry for being late, I lost the track of time. Anyway, she is my girlfriend.” I said as I ‘sort of’  introduced her to the others .

“Annyeonghaseyo , I’m Park Sandara .”she said simply, but a little shy, due to the situation . As she finished, I especially looked for a face, to see her expression . There she was, standing next to her father, looking a bit surprised, but laughing a little . As I turned my look towards Dara, I saw she was also looking at her.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Seeing both of them looking at her, she felt a bit weird, but she found all of this funny and took the positive side of the awkward situation . She sat up from her place, went towards them and stopped in front of the two. Then, lifted her right hand for a shake in front of Dara as she introduced herself with a wide smile on her face.

“Annyeong, nice to meet you .I’m Park Bom .”

 

 

//.Hey !! This is a 'first chapter' .

 It was actually really hard to write about Daragon, since it's the first time . ^____^ .

 Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language ,

 Please, comment and tell me your opinion . ; ) .//