. I Think Of Her .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter TWO ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

Kwon’s  Residence. After 1 hour.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“The food tasted so good, mother .” I said ironically, because I knew she didn’t want Dara here. ”Right, Dara?” I continued to challenge her.

“Yes, it was very tasty.” she responded shyly and innocent, like a child. Even though I knew she wasn’t feeling comfortable. I looked from her sweet face towards my mother’s, but she wasn’t even looking at Dara . She was looking at the girl I suppose to know, Park Bom, but I can’t remember her at all. I guess she looks different now: her hair is red and long and she is really skinny. These are the most obvious features. She seems not to talk too much, but her reaction from a few minutes ago was quite surprising. She seemed to like Dara, which made everything more weird.

“Did you enjoyed the dinner, Bom ?” I heard my mother asking her.

“It was delicious, ajumma .” the girl nodded .

“Omo … you’re so cute . I’m glad you enjoyed it .” mother replied and I knew she was doing this on purpose to make Dara feel miserable . I shouldn’t have bring her here, in this house . It wasn’t even fair . Park Bom was protected by three people : my parents and her father, but Dara only had me .

“Why did you arranged this dinner, mother ?” I asked simply, not caring about anyone in the room, except the girl who was standing next to me.

“I thought you knew, Jiyong.” she replied smiling ironically.

“Explain me once again .” I said.

“To discuss about the future wedding that it will take place .” she said fast .

“I told you, I’m not getting married, mother .” I said simply.

“Jiyong, stop .” she shouted at me .

“No . I’ll say it again : I’ll not marry her, and anyone that I don’t love .” I also shouted.

“Ji, stop.” I heard Dara whispering me . I felt that I was losing control and I took her hand in mine to relax a little .

“That’s why you brought her here ? You really wanted a scandal, right ?” my mother shouted again . I didn’t say anything, so she continued .

“This only shows how disrespectful both of you are . To come here, where the girl you’re suppose to marry is, with your so-called ‘girlfriend’, only shows how shameless you are .” she continued to shout at me .

“Honey, calm down.” I saw my father trying to calm her down, but she didn’t stop .

“Jiyong, you should be ashamed of yourself, and you, Dara, too.” She ended, making me more angry than before .

“Don’t even talk with her like that.” I said as I lifted from my place . “You tell me one day that I have to marry some girl that I only met twice in my life, when I already had a girlfriend for a long time, and you expect me to accept ?” As I said all, I realized I lost my breath due to the fact that I told everything too fast.

“Put yourself in my place and see how it is.” I ended and I looked at Dara who was with her head bowed.

 

Bom’s POV

 

And I knew this is going to be a funny night . But it turned out to be a funny night on a serious tone . Actually, I anticipated this, he couldn’t just accept this marriage, because I couldn’t either . The only reason I said “yes” to my father’s wish is that he’s my only family . My mother died two years ago, I have no siblings, so our family is formed of me and my father. So…I came here, but I wasn’t actually surprised . I admit I felt my pride a little hurt when he brought his girlfriend at the dinner . Park Sandara is beautiful, friendly, intelligent, innocent, shy, has an energetic air and an infinite patience, I see why he loves her .She’s just so lovable, only by a hand-shake, she makes you admire or love her . I, myself, started to like her, but her only weak point seemed to be the fact that she wasn’t strong at all and I felt bad for her, because, nowadays, people are always bad .

“Ajumma, please, calm down .” I said all of a sudden . “We should just look at every side of this situation .” I continued .

“Bom…”I heard my father addressing me, surprised that I was trying to take control of the situation .

“Let me handle this .” I whispered to him.

“So, let’s look again over this situation : we –“ I pointed towards me and Kwon Jiyong “have to marry, but he already loves someone, right ?” I said and I saw all of them looking at me surprised .

“Yes.” Ahjusshi nodded .

“Kwon Jiyong, you can’t let her go ?” I asked him as I looked towards his direction .

“No.” he replied firmly . He really loved her .

“Never ?” I asked to be sure.

“Never.” He assured me .

“Bom, dear, it doesn’t matter anymore. You two will marry .” his mother spoke .

“Ajumma, this marriage implies the most me and your son , I think that we should be the one talking about it .” I continued to say . “We should go somewhere to discuss about this .” I said, but didn’t look at him .

“I agree.” I heard him saying.

“ Dara can come too, if you insist.” I stated.

“I do.”

 

At a restaurant . After 20 minutes .

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

At her suggestion, we went to a fancy restaurant, near my house . We weren’t hungry, because we just finished eating, but it seemed like a good place to have a conversation . I brought Dara too, because I have nothing to hide from her and because I felt that it was the right thing to do, even if most of the time she stood silent .

“I thought of something.” Park Bom started.

“Since you said you can’t let her go, this could be the only way to make it work.” She continued .

“What way ?” I asked curious .

“At first sight, it may not sound good.” She hesitated .

“Just tell me .” I wanted to know what plan she had in mind .

“We will marry.” She said simply, looking at me .

“I think I said it for a thousand times, but .. ‘no’ !” I said, looking at her .

“I didn’t finish ! We will marry, act like a couple some months, then divorce.” She said it on a serious tone, enough to make anyone believe that she meant what she said .

“Once my parents will see us married, we won’t be able to divorce.” I said, trying to find bad things related to her plan .

“You’re right at this point, but our parents decided to marry us because they think we are perfect for each other. If we start having some fights, to show them that we aren’t like what they think, we’ll be able to divorce .” I didn’t know much about this girl, but she really had a point and no matter how much I really don’t want to do this, I admitted it was a good solution .

“Beside, if we start doing this now, they’ll think we’re only doing this on purpose.” She continued to tell true things .

“Why are you doing this ?” I asked her the question that I wanted to put from the beginning .

“Because I also don’t want to marry you, beside, I feel sorry for the girl next to you.” She pointed towards Dara . ”This is the only way you can have both your parents and Dara .” Again, she was right .

“This sounds like a crazy plan.” I said, looking at her .

“Well…the whole situation is crazy.” How can a girl that I just met can show me so clearly that she’s so right ? I was surprised both of the facts that she planned everything by herself and that she was so kind towards me and Dara, when we barely knew each other . She was just too good and she didn’t fake it either .

“I think Bom is right .” Dara spoke for the first time . I moved my sight towards her and she smiled .

“But, Dara … what about you, I can’t do this to you …” I asked her sad . I couldn’t let her ‘assist’ all this .

“Don’t worry . I won’t interfere between the two of you . You can date like you did until now, it won’t be my business what you’ll do.” Park Bom tried to explain . “I promise that I will have nothing to do with Kwon Jiyong . I will only act in front of our parents and that’s all, you don’t need to worry, I promise .” She repeated, addressing towards Dara .

“I trust you.” Dara nodded and everything was decided .

Me and Park Bom turned at my house, after we drove Dara home . As we entered into the living-room, all the eyes were on us .

“We talked and took a decision.” The girl next to me announced .

“I broke up with Dara.” I lied, using a serious tone. “And we decided to marry .” I pointed towards Park Bom and me .

“Such a good decision .” Park Bom’s father shook his hand with mine .

“Well done, children .” My father greeted us .

“You took the right decision, Jiyong .” My mother hugged me, then her .

Those people were really happy and we were lying them . The feeling was weird and I knew from Park Bom’s sight that she felt the same way as me .

 

After two months.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

The wedding’s date is on 31st May, meaning that there is just one week left until the ‘big event’. Things are going well, except one. I don’t get to see Dara so often, since my mother keeps annoying me with the ‘wedding preparations’. Park Bom and I are friends now and I’m, actually, really glad that she’s the one I’m supposed to marry, instead of any other girl, that will only share my mother’s perception . From the moment we decided to do all this way, we knew how will turn out. At the beginning, indeed, she was a stranger who helped me and Dara when we were defenseless. But now, we were good friends with, at least, one thing in common: a fake marriage. We decided that, even though we were in this situation, we could, at least, be friends. As friends, we got to know more about each other and the thing I appreciate the most at her is the fact that I can always talk with her openly, in an easy way, without shame, even if, sometimes, she is too straightforward. In some moments, I think of her, but that doesn’t interfere with my love for Dara. My mother arranged us, from the beginning, a date everyday, to get to know better. But most of the time, she sends me Dara, instead of her, knowing very well how rarely I get to see Dara. I couldn’t even compare the two of them, because they are too different: Dara is shy with strangers, while Bom is daring with everyone. Dara is a tranquil person, but at the same time, energetic, while Bom is a ‘slow motion’ person, especially in her sleepy state. While Dara’s motto in life is ‘love with all your heart’, Bom’s motto is ‘carpe diem’. Every time, after finishing one of the dates we have, before she leaves, she always says ‘Annyeong and Carpe Diem!’. This is one thing about her that always made me smile. Something that I observed at her is that she smiles every time. I rarely saw her sad. I wanted to ask her a few times about this, but I felt that I’ll only sound like making fun of her, when in fact, I truly appreciate her way of helping me. Even if she said she did this for her and Dara, doing this for Dara was like doing it for me and I was grateful.

Today, I have another “date” with her, arranged by my mother. Like I said, normally, she would sent Dara to me, but this time she couldn’t as the ‘date’ took place at my house.

“Annyeong.” She said with a smile as I was walking down the stairs to reach where she was, in the guests room.

“Annyeong, Bom.” I replied with a smile.

“Bom-ah … you came? It’s always good to have you here.” My mother interrupted us .She always does it, because she loves Bom, maybe too much.

“Annyeonghaseyo, ajumma.” She greeted my mother.

“Just wait one more week and you’ll call me ‘mother’.” How many times she told me this … I think that she was the most excited of all, about this marriage.

“Yes , ajumma.” Bom nodded with a smile. She was so natural at this things.

After hearing her reply, my mother left us alone. I went to the couch that was situated across Bom and sat down. We stood in silence for one minute, before she spoke.

“ Jiyong . What should we do ?” She asked looking straight at me. This was all wrong, but I liked how my name sounded, when she was the one to mention it. I liked her voice.

“About what?”. I asked tired, closed my eyes and rested my head on the couch.

“They expect and want us to go on a honey moon in Greece.” She said with a grave tone.

“Have you thought of something ?”. I asked without opening my eyes.

“I have. You ?.” She waited for me to answer.

“We should go.” I replied simply, without thinking too much about what I was saying.

“You and Dara can go without me. I think that I could pretend to be sick and you can tell them you really needed a vacation and go with Dara, without them noticing it.” She said fast, but enough for me to understand her. I opened my eyes and looked at the girl in front of me. She was smiling again. This girl was being serious in what she said. This girl was willing to give up on an awesome vacation of two weeks, to give me and Dara more time together and not stay between us. This girl was really good. This girl was too kind. I tried to put myself in her place, but I couldn’t, because she was too far from me, she was unreal. She was too far and I wanted her near me.

“You’re right.” I replied with a smile on my face. I loved the idea of spending more time with Dara, but I felt like I was lying when I agreed with her.

"Thank you, Bom .” I added and in that moment I knew I shouldn’t have done it, because it sounded fake.

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the second chapter.

 I'm glad you like this story, so keep it up . ^____^ .

 Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language .

 Please, comment and tell me your opinion . ; ) .//