. Lover or Crush ? .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter FIVE ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Bom, do you love him?”. I tell you, she loves him.

“Huh?” Aish…she still didn’t get it.

“Lee Min Ho.” I said his name and waited for her answer, but in the moment she wanted to reply, her phone started ringing.

“Wait a second.” She said after looking at me, then at her phone.

Bom, I called to ask if you arrived home safely.” I heard his voice through the phone and I immediately felt the need of beating someone. More exactly, him.

“Yes, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry.” She responded laughing.

“Ok, goodnight. I love you.” I heard him and I felt my heart tightened. Don’t say it, Bom. Please. She will. As I was struggling, I saw she turned her head and looked at me, then whispered to him.

“Me too.” But she said it. See?... I told you.  I couldn’t face it, I felt like a child who just received the news that Santa Clause doesn’t exist. She could, at least, not tell him that, now. Lee Min Ho wouldn’t have died if she wouldn’t have replied his confession. This bad girl. Said the selfish boy. Feeling that everything was just overwhelming, I decided to go to my room.

“Yaa…where are you going?” she asked after she ended the call.

“I feel the need to sleep.”

“Oh…fine. Good night.” I didn’t reply, instead I kept heading to my room.

I felt the need to sleep. But I couldn’t. What’s happening to me? You’re falling. Where?. You’re falling in love.  With who?. With her. But it was impossible; I was already in love with Dara. I can’t love both of them.

 

The next morning.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hey, you!”  I heard Bom greeting me when I entered in the kitchen. But I didn’t reply, instead, I drank a glass of water.

“Aish…your head hurts, right?” she asked ironically.

“Huh?”

“You drank last night.” she said on the same tone.

“So?”

“Well, this happens when you drink. It’s normal.” She said a little serious.

“Well…I’m fine.” I said nervous. I was nervous because I didn’t know what’s with me.

“Yaa…I was just asking. Why are you mad about?” she questioned serious.

“I’m not mad.” I was just confused.

“Yes…I can see.” She said ironically. “Anyway, I invited someone here this afternoon.” She continued and I stopped from anything I was doing. It was him. I don’t know what happened with me, but I gathered all my courage and asked a weird question.

“Your boyfriend?” As my heart stopped, waiting for her answer, I saw that she was also a little surprised by the question.

“No. It’s a friend.” And I sighed relieved. “I hope it’s fine.”

“It’s fine. I would like to meet her too.” I didn’t know why, but I want to meet her friends. I wanted to know more about her and the people she liked. Except him.

“Sure.”

 

In the afternoon.

 

Writer’s POV

 

“Hey. Come in.” Bom greeted her friend that she waited for.

“Hi, Bom. Waa…it’s been a really long time.” The blonde girl greeted back.

“How much? Almost one year, right?” Bom asked the other girl, while they were headed towards the living room, where they found Jiyong, sit on one of the couch.

“Taeyeon, he is Kwon Jiyong.” Bom began making the introduction and Jiyong lifted from the couch.

“Oh…nice to meet you, I’m Taeyeon.” And she lifted her hand for a shake.

“Nice to meet you too. I’m Jiyong.” He grabbed her hand and shook it.

“Let’s sit.” Said Bom smiling. She and Taeyeon sat on a couch and Jiyong on the other couch, across theirs.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Taeyeon was cute. She and Bom are alike and I can see why they understand so well. She was blonde, with a shorter stature than Bom’s and had a sense of fashion that highlighted the fact that she’s also rich. Well, Bom was rich, so I expected her friends to be, also, rich.

“So, Bom, how have you been?” she asked Bom joyous.

“Well, a lot happened.” Bom sighed in such a cute way that made me smile and roll my eyes ironically.

“Jiyong, when did you two start dating?” What? Don’t tell me she didn’t tell her.

“Well…” I started to explain, but Bom interrupted me.

“It’s not what you think!” She said fast and ended with an awkward laugh.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked clueless.

“I told you that a lot happened. Well…we’re married.”

“WHAT?”I heard and saw the shock of Taeyeon’s face. But what about Min Ho? I thought you loved him. How did you two break up?” Her friend continued to put questions that made me feel cuts everywhere. As much as I liked Taeyeon at first sight, the story was different now. She seemed to be a ‘Lee Min Ho stan’.

“Aish…don’t react like that.” Bom said a little upset and looked at me for a second. I liked that thing; it made me feel like my feelings were important for her.

“We are married, but it’s a fake thing. We’re doing this because of our parents. I’m still with Min Ho, I still love him.” I hated his name.

“Oh…You should have said that before.” Taeyeon sighed relieved.

 

After a few hours.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know where I’m heading. All I know is that I have to do something about my feelings. I hate this state, of not knowing what I want, of not knowing who I want. Dara or Bom? First love or current crush? Current girlfriend or current fake wife? Long time lover or someone else’s lover? Too hard to choose, but I think that the right choose it’s obvious. I have to make it fast and, maybe, tonight I’ll have the chance. I, Dara, Bom and that guy have a date. Yeah…a foursome date, a two-couple date. The one who proposed the idea was him, Lee Min Ho. At this moment the last thing that I’ve wanted to see was them being so in love towards each other.

“Bom, we’ll be late.” I said as I knocked at her door. It wasn’t like I wanted to go to this date, but Dara and that guy were waiting for us there.

“No, we won’t.” Bom replied and went out from her room. She was wearing a summer dress, simply and not too short, but not too long either.

“I’m ready.” She said as she tried to put on her sneakers.

“Yaa…sneakers and dress?” I said teasingly and lifted my left eyebrow.

“I don’t find the heels that I wanted. Besides, I love sneakers, they match with everything.” She said after she put her purse on her shoulder. “Let’s go.”.

 

After 30 minutes.  At a restaurant.

 

After we arrived at the restaurant, we went to our table, where Dara and that guy were waiting for us.

“You arrived?” Dara put a rhetorical question and kissed me on my right cheek. I nodded and sat down next to her. Lee Min Ho was seated across me and Bom was in my diagonal. It was like they all spoke before to keep the largest distance between us.

“What do you want to eat?” I heard Bom questioning Min Ho as we were ordering the food.

“I don’t know…Let me see.” He said thinking.

“What do you like?” Bom asked again smiling.

“Mmm…you?” Lee Min Ho tried to make a joke. Maybe for the girls worked, as both Dara and Bom were laughing, but I felt like it’s only the beginning of this.

 

After some time.

 

“It tastes good, right?” Dara asked me smiling.

“Mmm…” I nodded only, distracted and nervous. Really, now, this guy can’t eat by himself? She needed to feed him from time to time, like in movies?

“This dinner wasn’t enough for me. I suggest we should go to a club.” Lee Min Ho said after finishing his food.

“I agree.” Dara said fast. I don’t. “What do you say, Ji?”

“I also agree.” I lied. As much as I didn’t want to go, I couldn’t leave Dara alone.

 

At a club in Gangnam.

 

“Jiyong.” Dara called me, but her call was heard like a whisper due to the loud music.

“What?” I said as I looked at her. We were sited in a corner of a separate room and in another corner was the other couple. 

“Why did you stare at Bom all night?”. Her question went like a hit over my face. Her tone was also, cold and serious. I was able to predict what was going to happen.

“Dara, I didn’t.” I said sad.

“You were doing it again just a few moments ago.” She kept the same tone.

“No, I wasn’t.” I said simply.

“Don’t lie to me.” She continued on a sad tone. “Don’t tell me you have feelings for her, Ji.” She pleaded and she was about to cry.

“Dara…”

“If you don’t have feelings for her, then kiss me.” She interrupted me and pleaded again with tears in her eyes.

I knew this moment will come. I was at the crossroads. My lover versus my crush. Dara wasn’t just asking me to kiss her, but to choose between the two of them and to show her that I still love her. Only her. Thinking that I’ll be hurt no matter what I’ll decide, I took the right and the most responsible decision. I kissed her. But in the moment my lips touched hers, my eyes searched for her, the other girl. If I would be hurt breaking up with Dara, then giving up the chance of being with the other girl broke my heart. But, in the end that’s what a crush does, that’s why is called like that.

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the sixth chapter.

  I'm so, so, so glad you like this story, so keep it up . ^____^ .

  Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language ,

  I'm not a SONE, but I like Taeyeon and her voice. :D

  Please, comment and tell me your opinion . I'll update asap ~~ ; ) .//