. I Miss You .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter FOUR ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

After one week.

 

“Which way?”

“This way, Ji.” She responded. Well, we were at the airport, waiting and wanting to go in our trip. Bom stood home, pretending to be ill, so I went with Dara. As we were waiting, someone came towards us.

“We’re sorry, but we saw that you have tickets to Greece.” The boy spoke first.

“Yes, we do.” I answered confused.

“Actually, we have tickets for Italy, but we really want to go to Greece. Today we decided, but there aren’t any tickets left. So, sorry for asking this and we will understand if you won’t agree, but can we change our tickets ?” The girl continued.

“Well…”I said looking at Dara for a reply.

“Italy is pretty too, Ji.” She agreed with changing the tickets. Actually, it wasn’t really important where we were going as long as we were together and, of course, if we weren’t talking about Bom and her Greece.

“Ok. We will change our tickets with yours.” I nodded.

“Thank you so much.” The couple replied and the change was made.

 

Italy. After one week.

 

“Do you like here?” asked Dara while we were walking along the sea. I felt good like this. I could have stood all my life like this.

“I do.” She said, more like replying to a ‘Do you love me?’ question.

“I’m glad.” I said smiling.

“It’s your first time here ?”she asked, knowing that I like to travel a lot.

“Mmm…” I nodded.

“I’m surprised, you travel a lot.” She stated.

“Mmm... I like to live my life to the fullest.” I agreed smiling.

“Sounds like ‘carpe diem’.” She said smiling. ”How’s Bom?” she added, all of a sudden. The question made me feel weird. It was the first time in a week when Bom was mentioned. Truly, I thought of her, sometimes, when I wasn’t with Dara, but I never said or heard anything about her.

“I am so grateful towards her, for doing this for me and you.” Said Dara sincere.

“I think Bom is fine.” Hearing and saying her name after all this time of not doing it, only made me want to do it again. How can my feelings be turned upside down so fast? A second ago I was thinking about Dara and my trips and now I was just thinking about another girl, not my girlfriend.

“Ji, we should call her. I mean…it passed a week, your parents should, also, be suspicious.”

“Should we?” I felt like I wanted to, but I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea.”

“Mmm…” she nodded. Soon, I took my phone out from my pocket and I searched for her number. I haven’t opened my phone all this time I was here. I only wanted to spent my time with Dara. As I reached her number, I felt like my heart stopped for a second. God, even seeing her name had a great impact on me. I looked for a few seconds at it, then press the ‘call’ button. I waited and waited for her response and, soon, I found myself counting the seconds, which seemed to be hours.

“Jiyong ?!” I heard a known voice. My face changed...it was my mother.

“Mmm…I am. How’s everything at home? Why are you answering in Bom’s place?” I asked calm.

“Yaa…Jiyong!! How can you not answer at your phone for one week? Who have ever heard of something like this?? We’ve called you for hundreds of times!!” mother started to shout through the phone.

“Aish…mother, calm down, I’m fine. I just wanted not to be disturbed by anyone.” I explained her.

“I don’t care. You have to come back home.” She said on a  simply, yet sad tone.

“What? Why? “I said, thinking I still have a week of vacation.

“Bom doesn’t feel good at all.” She said on the same tone.

“Mother, she just have the flu…she’ll be fine in a few days.” I replied, knowing that all was just an act.

“No. She will not. She doesn’t have just the flu. That was what I also thought, at the beginning, but she also faint and – “

“WHAT?” I heard myself shouting all of a sudden. Bom wouldn’t go this far.

“And we went to a doctor, but she said she wanted to be the only one to speak with him. We didn’t find out what she has. But, by the doctor’s look, it seemed that is something serious.” She said so fast, that I could hardly keep up with her. The latter word being the most fresh in my mind.

“Serious?” I repeated and I looked at Dara, who was just trying to guess what I was talking with my mother.

“Jiyong, come home.” That all my mother had to say, before ending the call.

“Ji…what happened?” I heard Dara saying. “Ji, tell me.” She added, taking my hand as I stood unmoved.

“She is seriously ill.” I replied and just by a look, she knew what I wanted to say.

“Let’s go back.” Was all that she said. Dara really loved Bom as a person and as a  friend. She never felt mad at her, instead she considered her a dear friend.

“But…we still have a week. You’re ok with this?” I asked with the same sad mood.

“Ji…it’s Bom versus Italy. I’ll always choose Bom and I’ll never regret.” Hearing her saying that made me feel so much in love with this girl.

“Thank you.” I hugged her because I felt like doing it and I also needed a hug from this girl.

“Aish…you don’t have to. I love you.” She replied and withdrew from the hug. We looked into each other’s eyes and after a few seconds, I felt her lips planted on mine. The kiss went like a mixture of different feelings. Through this kiss, she was giving me courage, strength and patience. I didn’t know if she felt it different from the others, but I did. I liked it, but it felt fade. In other words, Dara kissed me, but the only thing I was able to think of was ‘carpe diem’.

 

Seoul. After a few hours.                                                  

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I drove Dara home and I headed towards mine and Bom’s house. I was better, but, still, agitated. I felt like I’ll only calm down for good only when I’ll see her. After a few minutes, I arrived and I realized my mother was, also, there.

“Finally !! What kind of person are you ?! –“ she started to argue, but I really didn’t feel like doing it so I ended the signs of a possible fight.

“I don’t care. Just tell me where is she.” I said fast.

“In your bedroom. Where else do you think?” she replied as I was already heading towards my bedroom. I knocked on the door and took a big breath of air before entering the room. I instantly look towards my bed and I saw that she wasn’t sleeping; she was only looking at the ceiling. The sound of the door’s opening made her turn her head towards my direction. She did look sick.

“Annyeong.” I said on a guilty and, at the same time, sad tone.

“Waa…a familiar face.” She looked at me and smiled. This girl smiles even if she’s sick. I went towards her and sat on the bed.

“Are you ok ?” I asked concerned.

“How do I look?” she kept smiling.

“Not fine.” I replied and heard her laughing.

“Aish…you could have lied.” She kept laughing.

“You hate lies.” I spoke more serious than her.

“Just this time, lie to me.” She said a little serious, but still smiling.

“You’re looking perfectly fine.” I said simply.

“Continue…” she said as she thought I stopped.

“You’re beautiful.” And as I said that, my heart start beating faster. This wasn’t a lie.

“Aish…what do you mean? Is this a lie? I’m always beautiful.” She defended herself.

“And modest.” I tried to joke and smile with her, but seeing her how much she tried not to show that she isn’t fine nearly broke my heart.

“Bom, I’m sorry.” I spoke first after a pause of a few minutes.

“I am sorry. You still had one week.” She said weak.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“How is Dara ? Did you two have fun ? How was in Greece ?” She asked like a curious child.

“Fine. Yes. We went to Italy instead.” I answered on the same tone as hers.

“Why didn’t you go in Greece ?”

“Maybe the fate wanted you with me there.” I made a joke and she laughed.

“Maybe the fate wanted me ill.” She continued on her sad funny tone.”

“Bom, why are you sick ? What happened ? My mother said you talked with a doctor. What did he say?” I asked every question calm, on a serious tone and looking directly at her.

“Relax, Jiyong, I’m not going to die today.” It was all she said, besides laughing. What was wrong with her?! I was there, worried for her and all she was doing was to laugh ?!

“Please, be serious. And don’t speak like this again.” I tried to make her stop.

“Why?” she asked smiling.

“Because I don’t want to hear things like this spoken by you.” I explained serious.

“Why?” she asked again. Why, Jiyong, why?.

“Because I care for you.” As I avoided her eyes, after saying that, I was glad that, at least she didn’t laugh.

“We’re friends and you’re right. I’m sorry. I’m always joking in this kind of situations, or trying to find a good side of view in every ‘not so good thing’. It’s a feature that defines me.” She tried to explain herself.

“You said you’re good?”

“Yes. Don’t worry.” She assured with a smile. How could I not?! I came here from Italy just for her!

“It’s really nothing serious?” I continued, not taking in account what she said.

“Yes, nothing serious – just like me.” She said rolling her eyes then smiled.

“Ok, I’ll leave you for a rest.” I said as I lifted and turned towards the door.

“Jiyong.” I could swear that hearing my name spoken by her was a magic feeling.

“Mmm…?” I asked as I turned around.

“I’m sorry for you not spending more time with Dara, but I’m glad you’re back. I’ve missed you.” She said all with a smile and I just smiled too, then left the room. The latter part, which I would normally find weird, it wasn’t as I was expecting. Actually, it felt so right! Everything Bom said, it felt so right, because she’s was a ‘easy to talk’ person. Leaving my bedroom, I rested my back on the door and closed my eyes. She’ve missed me. I’ve missed her too. But I only realized it while speaking with her. I took my hand towards my chest and I pressed it on my heart. I started feeling my heart beats and as I kept thinking at what she said, I felt that beats became faster and faster.

 

Oh.My.God. I like Park Bom.

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the fourth chapter.

  I'm so, so, so glad you like this story, so keep it up . ^____^ .

  Next chapter i'll introduce another character, related to Bom.

  Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language ,

  Personally, i think it'a a lot about G-Bom . ; )

  Please, comment and tell me your opinion . I'll update asap ~~ ; ) .//