. Misunderstood .

TWO HEARTS

Chapter SEVEN ~~ I hope you'll like it .

 

The next day. In the morning.

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

June 22nd. Today is THAT day. My mother died on 22nd in a car accident and I was only 12 years old when that happened. Every year, her commemoration implied me and my father, but, since I met Min Ho, it implied him too. He came every time the commemoration took place and it was a thing I liked about him. My father decided that I and Jiyong should do it alone, this year, since we were married. He said that I should present him to my mother. Yeah…sure.

I already prepared everything that should be prepared and I went towards his room to wake him up, in order to go to her grave. I knew he didn’t like to be entered in his room and I didn’t like it either. I just decided to knock to his door and tell him to get ready. He knew very well about this day.

I knock once. No response. I knock twice. No response. I knock thrice. Still no response.

“Yahh…Kwon Jiyong. You don’t hear my knocks?” I said on a more playful tone, than a frustrated one.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

One knock. Two knocks. Three knocks. I pouted as I heard the noises and, after a few seconds, I heard her voice.

Yahh…Kwon Jiyong. You don’t hear my knocks?” Hearing her voice sent shivers through my whole body and awakened every piece of my sleepy state. I opened my eyes and lifted from my bed, then I went to the door to open it, only to see her, standing in front on it, looking at me with a playful smile and dressed all in black. Aish…I forgot.

“Morning, Jiyong!” She greeted me smiling. God…this girl was smiling even in a day like this.

“Morning.” I replied smiling too. Her smile was contagious.

“Did you have a beautiful night? I did. I hope you didn’t forget about today. We should go soon.” She continued, smiling all the time.

“Hmm…I’ll just take a shower, dress up and we can go.”

 

Bom’s POV

 

 

“Ok. By the way…”

“Jiyong! What are you doing?” I got interrupted by a girl’s voice that was coming from his bedroom. As soon as he heard her voice, he turned his back at me and closed the door. It was Dara’s voice. I was sure. Ok, they were a couple, but sleeping in this house wasn’t a pretty image. I never expected this from them. I was fine with them spending their nights together, but not in this house. It was beyond disrespectful, with all my love for Dara. Maybe I was judging them wrong, because they were probably drunk from last night and didn’t know what they were doing, but, still, I didn’t like the whole idea. This might have been a fake marriage, but respect was one of the rules, right? We should have both respected it.

 

After 30 minutes.

 

I was waiting for him in the living room, when he arrived, smiling. Why was he smiling? Tch…he just had a night with his girlfriend.

“I finished. Let’s go.” He said, smiling continuously.

“Hmm…” I only nodded.

 

After one hour. At the cemetery.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hello, mother. It’s me, Bom. I’m fine and father is fine too. He couldn’t come this time, as he wanted to give us priority. ‘Us’ meaning me and this boy.” She started to say clearly and serious, and at the last part pointed towards me.

“His name is Kwon Jiyong and we married approximately a month ago. But don’t understand it wrong, he’s not the chosen one. I’m sure you wouldn’t have agreed to this if you were alive, but, believe me; we’re doing this so that everyone can be with the persons we love.” She continued to talk with her mother’s grave as if she was there in person.

“Please don’t get mad at me about doing this, it has a good cause.” She said and laughed a little, making me smile.

“Now, should I tell about him? He couldn’t come either, but we’re doing very good. Don’t worry, I love him and I know you love him too.” Him! It was always about him!

“I miss you. How can I not miss you? Especially these days, when I’m feeling so lonely.” She talked so sincere and heart openly, but hearing what she was saying was just stopping my heart from beating.

“I love you, mother.” She ended what she had to say and I felt the need of saying something too.

“Can I say something too?” I asked as soon as she finished.

“If you want too.” She nodded and I started.

“Ajumma, annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jiyong. I’m not very good at keeping speeches, but I wanted to say a few words. Even if our marriage it isn’t a true one, I respect Bom and I know she does the same. I consider myself being her friend and I’ll be there when she’ll need me. So, don’t worry, she is not alone, she still has people around her that care a lot about her. Including me.”

 

Bom’s POV

 

I admit I was surprised by the fact that he held a speech, a good speech, but I didn’t like a thing: ‘respect’? As if it was respectful to bring your girlfriend and sleep with her in the same house where an another girl lives.

“Bom …” he interrupted my thoughts.

“Hmm?” I asked, probably with a blank face.

“I finished.” He said and smiled.

“Ok…that’s all. We should go.” I stated and turn my back to leave.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“It’s something wrong?” I asked as I followed her towards the direction of the car.

“No, why?” She responded and asked not looking at me.

“Well, you seem different from how were you this morning.” The difference was that she wasn’t that energetic person anymore, she seemed tired. She wasn’t even smiling, and she always does it.

“In what way?” She asked as we arrived at the car.

“You seem tired. And in the morning you didn’t seem like that. It’s because of the fact that we came here?”

“I don’t know.” Was all that she said?

“Do you want to drink a coffee?” I asked and she just nodded.

 

After 30 minutes. In a café.

 

Writer’s POV.

 

“So...it looks like it’s going to rain.” He said after looking outside, on the window, then at her.

“Hmm…” She just nodded and kept avoiding looking at him.

“Bom, why are you avoiding eye contact with me?” He decided to ask her straight, since the things between them were always clear and shameless. She waited a moment, looking at her coffee, then spoke.

“I’m not doing it.”

“You’re still not looking at me, even though, I do.” He continued to talk and look at her.

“I was just thinking how much respect you have for me.” She responded, still looking at her cup of coffee.

“What are you talking about?” He asked surprised, but worried at the same time.

“I heard Dara this morning; I know you two slept together last night in our house.” She said blank and looked at him.

“Bom –“

“Don’t misunderstand. I don’t care what you two are doing; I just don’t like it in the wrong place. At least, not when I’m home.”

 

Jiyong’s POV.

 

“Bom, we – “I wanted to explain to her, but she always kept interrupting me.

“I don’t think you would have like it, if you were in my place. And it’s not about liking, it’s about respect.” She continued to say, not letting me speak what I wanted. No, I wouldn’t like it. Bom and That guy? I couldn’t even imagine it.

After I let her to calm down and stop speaking, I was the one to begin talking.

“Bom, you are misunderstanding. I and Dara did nothing. Last night, after we came back from the club, it was too late and she said she’s better not go home, because it wasn’t a good hour, so I let her sleep at me. We did nothing. Trust me.” I told her sincerely.

“What?” She asked surprised and looked instantly at her cup of coffee, ashamed.

“I thought you knew me better than this, Bom.” I said and smiled. Ok, now I was totally teasing her, but her expression was so cute.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized and pouted.

“It’s fine, Bom.”

“No, it’s not. I feel horrible.” She said continuing to make cute faces. I lifted from my place and went near her, then I took her hand, making her stand up from the chair too. I smiled, let go of her hand and brought her into a hug. She just stood still, probably surprised. It was my first time doing this.

“I respect you and I’d never do something that I know it will hurt you.” I spoke as I continued to stay with her like that. I knew that she wanted to say something and I also knew what she was going to say, so I just replied without waiting for her to talk.

“This hug…I just felt like you needed it. Just like me.” I said as I held her tighter and buried my head in the crook of her neck.

 

 

//.Hey !! This is the seventh chapter .

 I'm so glad that you like my story, so THANK YOU  very much !! ~ ^____^ ~ .

 Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language .

 Please, comment and tell me your opinion . ; ) .//