CF Shoot

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!
No POV

"Everyone in the vans! Let's go go go!" Eunice yelled as they split into two vans.
"Justine and I will go with Exo-M, Hana can go with Exo-K." Eunice said.
 
They squeezed in and were off to a CF shoot.
"Guys~ Jihyun picked out my outfit today." Luhan bragged to Tao.
"Oh.. She picked out mine too." Tao said and Luhan awkwardly looked at Jihyun.
"What! Why'd you pick out his clothes?" He asked while staring at her.
"He asked me, I couldn't say no!" she said and he just let out a sigh.
"Sorry Hyung~" Tao said while giggling with the other members.
 
The other van was silent... No one was really talking.
"Uh. So are you guys excited for this CF?" Chanyeol said excitedly.
"It's just another clothing commercial anyways." everyone else said.
"What kind of CF's do you want to do?" Hana asked.
"Fried chicken!" Kai immediately answered.
"Hm... I want to do an underwear photoshoot." Suho blankly said. Everyone looked at him in shock.
"It's a joke! I was kidding!" he immediately said and everyone just awkwardly laughed.
"His joke's aren't very funny." Baekhyun whispered to Hana and she nodded in agreement.
 
She took out a piece of candy and popped it into . D.O. smiled at her.
"수상해... Fishy~" Chanyeol whispered to Suho as he looked back and forth to Hana and D.O.
"Huh?!" Hana said in surprise and everyone started to giggle except for Baekhyun.
 
They arrived at the bustling studio. All the staff were running around trying to set up.
"You finally arrived." the director said while walking towards them.
"We are one! 안녕하세요! We're Exo." everyone said with a big bow.
"Haha nice to see you boys, Where's your manager?" the director asked.
"I'm their new Assistant Manager, Manager Kim had another appointment today." Eunice quickly said.
"A girl manager?" he said questionably.
"Anyways, quickly get your hair and makeup done while I talk to a few of you guys about your CF lines." the director added.
"네!"
 
Jihyun and the guys went towards the stylist area. Eunice and Hana handed out bottles of juice to the staff.
"Exo 잘 부탁합니다! Please take care of Exo!" they repeated with a big smile.
 
Eunice went up to the director.
"Exo 잘 부탁합니다! Please take care of Exo!" She said while handing him one.
"Can't you see I'm busy? Put it there! God.. amateur managers." he mumbled.
"죄송합니다! I'm very sorry!" Eunice said while quickly running away.
 
"Why is he so cranky?" Hana asked.
"I don't know. So... What's your job?" Eunice curiously asked Hana.
"Uh.. haha I don't know. I guess I could just help you and the staff. My only task is to make sure Exo is fed and clean!" She said with a triumphant grin.
"Hahaha Let's go see what Jihyun's doing."
 
Jihyun was just standing there looking at a rack of clothes and back at the boys.
All the stylists were doing their hair and patting their faces with BB cream.
"Whatcha doing?" Eunice asked Jihyun but she didn't say anything.
"Oh... She's in the zone haha." Hana said from the side.
"Ah Ha!" Jihyun said while running towards the rack of clothes.

The boys had a photoshoot and commercial for a hiking and sportswear company.
Jihyun crazily grabbed puffy jackets, sweats and within 10 minutes she picked out all 12 outfits.
"Ok I picked out the outfits. Exo-K outfits are on the left and Exo-M's are on the right, Okay?"
"Okay!" they said.
 
She then looked at their shoes.
"Need help?" Hana asked.
"Yes! Take out all the laces in these hiking boots."
"Eh! Why?!" she asked
"They're too bland. We'll trade them out with neon ones for a pop of color!"
"I'll help you!" Eunice said.
"Me too." Luhan said as he finished up his hair and make up.
 
They sat on the floor trading out the shoelaces.
"My Jihyun always knows how to make something look good." Luhan said proudly.
 
All the stylist's stared at him.
"My?" they asked.
"My Coordi! Haha Luhan still has bad grammar.." Suho immediately said.
"Oh~~ hahaha that's cute." they said and moved on.
The guys silently scolded Luhan with their eyes. He just looked away.
 
After everyone got dressed, they started the photoshoot.
Eunice, Hana and Jihyun stood on the side and watched the boys...
"So good looking..." they all mumbled in awe.
"Especially Lulu..." Jihyun said.
"I think Baekhyun looks good in that jacket."
"Kris looks so nice..." Eunice said and they looked at her in disbelief
"Not Chanyeol?" they whispered.
"Ehhhh~ He looks the same all the time." she shrugged
"Wow...." they both said.
 
Hana took out another piece of candy and ate it.
"Can I have one?" Eunice asked.
"No!"
".... Why not? It's just candy." she said.
"So 치사해~ so unfair!" Jihyun said and Eunice nodded.
"I got them as a gift."
"Hahaha fine! You don't have to make up excuses."
Hana shoved the candy deep into her sweater pockets.
 
Now they were doing single shots.
"I looked good huh?" Baekhyun said to Hana.
"Psh.. No."
"What... 진짜? Really?"
"I looked better." D.O. came behind Baekhyun with a smile.
"에이~~ Don't lie." Baekhyun said as they joked around.
 
Back in the dressing room Kai was trying to get his jacket off but the zipper was stuck.
Jihyun walked in and he quickly acted like everything was okay.
"Haha do you need help?" she asked.
"*Cough* Help? No..." he quickly turned around and tried to it again but it was stuck pretty good.
"Zipper's stuck?" she asked while walking towards him.
 
She turned him around and he looked down at her.
"Yeah..." he said with a small pout.
 
She smiled and grabbed his jacket tightly. It took a little time but she was able to it.
"Got it!" she said happily.
 
Right then, they both looked at each other.
Jihyun quickly looked away.
"Um.. Your second outfit is on rack 6..." she said while quickly leaving.

Kai awkwardly stood there and saw her walk away.
"Thanks." he said but she was already gone.
 
The photoshoot went on and it seemed like everything was going well... Until...
"Hey! Why can't you memorize a simple line?! Are you dumb? Don't you know Korean!!" the director yelled.
 
The guys only stared from afar.
"What's going on?" the girls asked.
"Kris is getting scolded for not being able to memorize his lines for the CF..." Chanyeol said.
"He made 8 NG's in a row..." Lay said. They stood and watched.
"This is why we use Korean idols!! 에잇... 중국 새끼. [Aish, Chinese bastard]"

The studio went silent and Kris was furious as he clenched his fists.
He looked up at the director and everyone knew Kris was about to blow up...
 
"I'm sorry! It's all my fault!"
Everyone was whispering and gasping.
 
Eunice ran in between the Director and Kris. She bowed at a 90 degree angle.
"You can't even control your own idols. No wonder there aren't any female managers." he said while throwing the script at her head.
Chanyeol ran and grabbed Eunice's arm. He pulled her out of their as fast as possible.
 
"Stop it!" she yelled as they went into the empty dressing room.
"Why should you apologize?! Obviously the director was wrong! Not you!" he yelled.
"Shhh~ He might hear you!"
"So what! A bastard like him needs to hear this!"
"Listen to me. You're not helping me by doing this! Now people are going to wonder why you dragged me out. Don't you consider my position?"
"I do! That's why I pulled you out before he did anything else."
"Chanyeol, I'm not your friend in public; I'm your manager. I'm responsible for whatever you guys do... So let me handle it." She said and walked out.
 
"죄송합니다! I'm very very sorry." She said while bowing to the staff.
"Let's take a lunch break" the director said as he was fuming with anger.
 
The girls went out to the van to grab the lunchboxes.
Luhan ran out and helped Jihyun; they quietly walked back inside.
 
"It's getting hot these days huh?" Eunice said with a smile.
"Are you sure your okay?" Hana asked blatantly.
"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" she said while grabbing the bags filled with lunchboxes.
"I'll take this back. You should take a short break in the van."
"Haha thanks..." she weakly said.
 
Eunice sat in the empty van and let out a big sigh.
"힘들어... It's so hard..." she muttered but suddenly the door slid open and a tall figure stood at the door.
 
"Kris..." she muttered. He sat in the seat next to her.
"Are you crazy?" he sternly said.
"No. Don't scold me... Chanyeol already did."
"Aish!" he yelled while punching the seat in front of him.
"야! Stop it!" she yelled.
"Don't do that again. I don't need anyone to stick up for me, especially some girl." he said with his cold expression.
"Well, I don't need anyone to tell me what to do, especially from some guy." Eunice said while walking out of the van.
"Take a break and repeat your lines..." she said and walked away. He stared at her as she went inside.
 
Back inside the atmosphere was very awkward...
"Director, please don't be mad. I'll make sure that Kris gets his lines correct." Eunice said trying to up to him. He didn't say anything.
"Please take amazing photos and videos of Exo. Thank you." she said with a big bow.
 
Back in the dressing room all the members were silently eating.
"Xiumin, Could you go help Kris with his lines? He should be in the van." Eunice asked.
"Sure!" he said while walking out.
"This is really good!" everyone said to Hana.
"Oh~ Thanks guys!" Hana said with a cheeky smile.
"Hey! I helped too!" Baekhyun said.
"Not even..." Hana said and he poked her head.
"Wait..." Sehun said while running towards the door and locking it so no one could come in.
 
"So.. How did you and Hana 누나 meet each other?" Sehun whispered. Both of them froze.
"Uh..."
"Yeah! How?" Lay asked excitedly.
"Are you two even dating?" Chen asked.
"NO!" Hana said immediately.
"No." Baekhyun said afterwards.
"Then childhood friends, like Eunice and Chanyeol?" Tao asked.
"No..." they both said.
"Then how?!" Kai asked.
"Um... Well..." Baekhyun said.
 
~Flashback~
 
"오빠!! Oppa!" Hana yelled through the phone while crying.
"What's wrong?! Did you arrive in Seoul?" Aram, Hana's older brother frantically asked.
"I did... but but... I lost my bag!!" she said.
"So? Just go to baggage claim."
"NO! My handbag! That has my wallet and passport!"
"Oh my god... Are you fricken kidding me?"
"DO I SOUND LIKE I'M KIDDING!!"
"Call the police! Do something!"
"That's why I'm calling you."
"First of all... Where are you?" he asked.
"The taxi driver dropped me off at the nearest mart when I told him I didn't have my wallet."
"Why'd you tell him that?"
"I don't know. I just blurted it out..."
"Do you know where exactly?"
"I'll Kakao you my location."
"Ok. Hey I'll call you back okay? Just stay there! Don't move and don't do anything!"
"Alright... Please do it quickly, It's almost midnight here."
"Ok bye."
 
Hana silently sat in a plastic chair in front of the store. She had her luggage but no money...
"Maybe I could sell something to get money?... There's no one here to buy it." she thought.
An hour passed but her brother never called back and he wouldn't answer her calls. Hana started to freak out.
Suspicious looking people walked by and stared at her. She tried not to make eye contact with them.

"I should look for a safer place to be..." Hana said while walking down the street.
There were a group of drunk guys walking up the street.
"no eye contact. Hana... don't look at them... they won't notice you." she thought.

"야~ Hey~" they called for her. She quickened her pace.
"Stop! Where are you going? 오빠들 [Us, Oppa's] will take you there~" they said while grabbing her luggage and her arm.
"AHHHHH!!" she screamed while flailing her arms around.
"Don't touch me!" she yelled in English.
"Oh~ You speak english? She must not be Korean~" they said while chuckling.
"같이 놀자~ Come play with us~" they pulled her along as tears streamed down her face.

"에잇! 너내들 혼자서 놀라! [Aish! You can play alone!]"
 
He grabbed your hand and your luggage then made a run for it.
"뭐야!? What the hell?!" the drunk guys yelled while running after them.
 
Hana was 멍... She had no idea what was going on. Who is this guy that's holding her hand?
Suddenly he pulled her into a corner of a building and hugged her tightly.
"Shh..." he whispered as the group of guys ran right past them.
 
He let go of her and they stared at each other.
"안 다쳤어? Did you get hurt?" he looked at her up and down.
 
She was breathing heavily and didn't know what to say. He had a mask and a black snapback on.
"You there?" he asked while waving his hand in front of her face.
"Sorry I.. Uh.." she said in English, he was surprised but was in a hurry.
"I have to go now! Get home safely." he said but paused when he noticed her phone was ringing.
 
-Aram 오빠- lit up her phone screen.
Hana looked at it and he stared at it too.
 
"Hana?" he asked. She was so surprised.
"Huh?" she asked in confusion.
"It's you right? Let's go!" he grabbed her hand again and led her down the street.
"Who are you?! Where are we going?!" Hana started to get anxious again.
"Shh.. I'm not a bad guy. Do you trust me?" he stared right into her eyes. She quickly took a big gulp and followed him.
 
They arrived in front of a black car.
"Get in~" he said while opening the door for her. Without a word they got in and drove away.
"I just got into a car with a strange boy... who knows my name."  she thought.
"I'm not a strange guy, I swear." he said with a smile as if he read her mind.
 
They arrived at Hangang park, but they didn't get out of the car.
He opened the sun roof and the radio.
He took off his hat and then his mask. Hana intently stared at him, it was a familiar face.
 
"My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm Aram's friend, you must be Yang Hana." he said while sticking out his hand. Hana shook his hand.
"Your shaking! Are you cold?" he frantically asked.
"No no.. This is just a lot for me to handle."
 
Without a word he grabbed her arm and lightly rubbed her wrist.
"What are you doing?!" she asked while giggling since it tickled.
"Stop moving~" he said while rubbing her wrist.
"I don't know if this really works but it does for me. It's supposed to calm you down." he said while gently rubbing her wrist.
"It just feels weird..." she said.
"Oh... 그런가? Really?" He awkwardly laughed.

They sat there and chatted for a few minutes.
"So how do you know my brother? I mean.. since you're an idol and all that." she asked
"We were best friends when you guys lived here... I think 10 or 12 years ago? But I was surprised when he suddenly called me today."
"Oh... Sorry."
"No~ it's alright, luckily I was able to find you in time." he said with a smile.
 
"So... What happens now?" she asked.
"Well I filed a lost bag with the police so hopefully they'll be able to find it. For now, you can stay at my brothers house and help him at the store until you get things settled."
"Thank you thank you!" she said with a bow.
"Don't worry about it~ Let's head over to his house."

~End of Flashback~
 
"Just... 아는 사이. [Acquaintances]" Hana said with a smile, Baekhyun looked at her and smiled back.
"Fishy fishy~" Jihyun said and everyone just went back to talking and eating.
 
It was already 9pm by the time the photoshoot was over. Luckily everything went smoothly and Kris aced his lines after a lot of practice.
"수고했읍니다! Good job everyone!" they said as they finished up..
 
Once Exo and the girls arrived home everyone went into their rooms to rest.
"They must be really tired.." Hana said as the girls were sitting at the table drinking tea.
"Yeah.. They deserve a break!" Eunice said.
"Should we do something fun today?" Jihyun asked.
"Like what?" Hana asked.
"Play games?" Eunice added.
"... Drinking games~" all three of them said with a mischievous smile.
"콜! Let's do it!" they yelled.