Love Quarrels

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!
Baekhyun POV
 
I suddenly woke up to this horriblly nauseating feeling. Without a thought I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
"Ugh..." I leaned against the cold toilet bowl.
Is there a clock? What time is it? Where's Hana?

4:08 am.
I walked back out into the living room and saw Hana resting her head on the couch.
I tip-toed towards her while stepping over the drooling and snoring members on the floor.
 
I lightly cupped her cheek. Her temperature is normal, that's good. Luckily, she didn't drink too much.
Hana looked so uncomfortable sleeping like that; her body was barely leaning on the sofa.
 
I slowly slipped my arms under her and lifted her up onto the sofa.
"Hing..." she softly whined while turning. I froze... Please don't wake up... don't wake up.
 
She leaned up against my chest. 두근두근... Thump Thump.... My heart pounded.
I quickly set her down and paced back a few steps.
"uh.. uh.. blankets!" I whispered while walking towards the room.
 
Ugh... I feel queasy again. I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet.
"But...  I need to get Hana a blanket though... UGH." I weakly mumbled.
__________________________________________
Kai POV
 
My head... hurts so much... Where am I?
The living room was dark and there were people still sleeping on the floor.

I should go to my room and sleep. I slowly got up but I heard a rustling noise.
Looking around the room, I noticed Jihyun was sprawled on the floor next to Sehun.
"I don't think so." I said while slowly pulling Sehun away from her.
 
She might get sick if I leave her on the floor so I knelt down beside her and slowly lifted her up.
Oh.. she wreaks of soju. I should've told her to stop drinking...
 
I picked her up bridal style and pulled her closer to my chest so I wouldn't drop her.
Slowly, I took Jihyun to her room and set her down on a bed. I tucked her in but paused and just glanced at her face.
I carefully moved the stray hairs away from her face.
"잘자... Sweet dreams..." I mumbled while patting her head.
 
I started to walk up to my room but someone else was walking down the stairs.
"Oh, Luhan 형. Why are you up?" I said.
"I got worried about Jihyun. Where is she? and why are you awake?" Luhan asked.
"Uh.. She went to sleep in her room last night and I just woke up" I lied.
"Oh really? Did she drink a lot while I was gone?"
"No no~ She just went to sleep."
"I see, I should go see her~" he said with a cheeky smile.
"Wait... It's 4:26 am..."
"Really?! Oh... Well, I'll just see her in the morning then."
"Yeah~ Let's go to sleep." I said while pushing him back upstairs.
 
He almost found out that I took Jihyun to her room.
Phew... That was close.
___________________________________________
Kris POV
 
What the...
I pushed Suho off of me and stretched my legs. I looked out the window, the sun is rising?
5:43 am.
 
Sleeping on the floor is not my style. I need to sleep in my bed.
"Oh shi-" I quickly covered my mouth when I tripped over someone's leg.
 
I looked down to see what I kicked. It was Eunice who was passed out and drooling.. ew.
So 더러워... So gross...

I went upstairs to sleep but it was kinda cold... I took a look back at the living room.
"Aigoo..." I sighed while going to my room.
 
I went back downstairs with my blanket and pillow.
"You awake?" I whispered while moving my hand in front of Eunice's face.
She's obviously not awake...
 
I lifted her head up and slid the pillow underneath. I gently set my blanket on top of her.
I'm too nice sometimes~ 잘했어 Kris! Good job!
 
Oh no.. What if she drools on my pillow?!
I panicked and slowly moved her head so it was upright.
Her expression seemed so peaceful. She's much better when she's sleeping...
Suddenly, I felt bad for her; I shouldn't have yelled at her earlier today. She's probably just as stressed out as we are.
 
"Is it too late to apologize?..." I mumbled while scratching my head.
"Even if it's too late, 미안하다 (Sorry)... and 고맙다.(Thank you)" I said with a small smile.
 
I went to my room and stole Tao's blanket and pillow. Time for me to sleep~
But that girl better not drool on my pillow.
_____________________________________________
No POV
 
Hana was the first to wake up. She pushed the warm blanket off of her and looked around.
"Oh.. Everyone's still sleeping?" she said while looking around.
"Hehehehe..." she laughed evilly
 
She went around the room and drew on everyone's face.
Hana reached D.O. who was peacefully sleeping on the floor next to Tao.
"Should I draw on him?" she thought...
 
She drew a small dot on his neck.
"Kekeke I wonder if he'll ever notice." she giggled while washing up.
 
Hana started to make breakfast but right when she the stove D.O. immediately woke up.
"Oh... Did I wake you up?" she asked in surprise.
"No. I heard the stove and woke up."
"Hehehe sorry..." she said.
"It's alright." he said while walking towards the kitchen.
"What should we make for breakfast?" he asked with his heart-shaped smile.
"I was thinking... 만두국"
"Oh dumpling soup, Ok~ I'll make the broth." he said while washing his hands.
"Alright!"
 
Slowly each member woke up. Most of them went upstairs to sleep some more.
"OMG MY FACE!" Sehun yelled when he looked at his reflection in the mirror.
 
The members laughed at each others faces that were filled with small pictures, childish teases, and mustaches.
Sehun ran towards the bathroom.
"What are you doing here?!" Sehun yelled.

Everyone gathered around the bathroom door as Baekhyun slowly looked around with half-opened eyes.
"What time is it now?.. I need to get a blanket." Baekhyun weakly said.
"Come on 형~" Sehun and Tao said while helping him out of the bathroom
"A blanket?" Hana asked.
"A blanket for Hana.." Baekhyun mumbled.
"For me?! But poor thing... He must've fell asleep here." Hana said to D.O. but he was already gone.
 
D.O. was in the kitchen making warm honey water.
"Is that for Baekhyun?" Hana asked and he nodded while running upstairs.
"He's actually very caring..." she muttered as she started to cook again.
 
Chanyeol came back downstairs to wake up Eunice.
"야! Wake up you lazy cow~" he said while lightly kicking her side.
"Urghhhh" she groaned.
"Oh? Who's blanket is this?" Chanyeol said while pulling off the covers.
"Ahhh so cold..." Eunice whined.
"Kris?" he said with a questioning look.
"Yeah! This is Kris' blanket and pillow! Why do you have it?" he concluded.
"Huh? I don't know... You want to die?! Give it back~" she pulled the blanket out of his hand, and rolled up into a little ball.
 
Suddenly Luhan ran down the stairs.
"Is Jihyun awake?" he asked.
"I don't know." everyone said. He knocked on the door and slowly walked in.
"Jihyun~" he whispered.
 
Luhan smiled when he saw her peacefully sleeping in bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and her head.
"Wake up~" he whispered, she softly groaned and rolled over.
"You better wake up." he said with a mischievous smile.
"5 more minutes... please!" she said.
"I'm going to count down from 5... you're going to regret it if you don't wake up." Luhan said while poking her but she just ignored him.
"5,4,3...2........1! Ok I warned you." he said as he pushed away her hair and kissed her cheek.
 
She immediately sat up.
"I'm awake!" she said with round eyes.
"Haha it worked~"
 
He grabbed her hand and walked out into the living room.
"You just keep breaking the rules!" Suho said while pointing at their interlocked hands.
But Luhan just glared at him and led her upstairs. He pulled her outside onto the balcony under the warm sun.
 
"It's too early... Why are we outside? it's kind of chilly." Jihyun whined.
"You're cold?" he asked. He hugged her tightly.
"I'll keep you warm!" he said.
"But I actually wanted to apologize for last night... I wasn't myself." Luhan softly said while rubbing the back of his neck.
 
She looked up at him and giggled.
"Why are you laughing?"
"To be honest... I liked it~" Jihyun said while digging her face into his warm chest.
"에이... you 변태~ such a ert~" he .
"I'm not! I was just being honest!" she justified.
"We'll see... Maybe next time I won't be drunk." Luhan winked at her as he lightly pinched her cheek.
Jihyun didn't know what to do. He made her feel so... blissful.

Luhan and Jihyun cuddled on the sofas outside and chatted.
While in the living room everyone was just groaning about their hangovers.
 
Kris came downstairs with his arm around Tao's shoulder.
"Hey Kris! Isn't this your blanket?" Chanyeol asked while pointing to Eunice who was still sleeping.
"Yeah~ Wait! Did she drool?!" Kris ran to the pillow and did a quick inspection.
"Phew... No drool." he said reassuringly.
"What? Anyways... Why does she have it?" Chanyeol asked because he was so curious.
"I put it on her last night." Kris said proudly.
"Oh~ since when were you nice to her?" Tao said sarcastically.
"What do you mean?! I'm always nice~"
"But why?? 혹시...? Do you maybe...?" Chanyeol asked while raising an eyebrow.
"NO. I know what you're thinking, and no!" Kris immediately said.
"Gosh~ You should take care of your own best friend Chanyeol 형!" Tao said while lightly pushing him. Chanyeol playfully tackled him.
 
"Oh. Who's blanket is that?" Tao asked while pointing to the blanket that Hana used.
"I don't know~ I woke up with it on." she said from the kitchen.
"It's mine." D.O. blatantly said without even looking up from the pot.
"D.O.? This is too much thinking especially with a hangover..." Chanyeol said while rubbing his head.
 
That morning everyone silently ate their soup.
"So... the girls won't be coming with us to the salon." Suho said.
"We aren't?" Jihyun asked.
"Yeah, we have our own schedules today." Eunice said
"We do?!" Hana said as her eyes widened.
"I'm following a different manager today, Jihyun is going to learn from an experienced stylist, and Hana is meeting Exo's dietician for cooking classes."
"Cooking classes?!" Hana's eyes lit up.
"I wonder who the stylist is!" Jihyun said in excitement.
"The vans will be here to pick you up in an hour." Eunice said to the guys.
"Ok!" they said.
"And I can drop you girls off." she said to Hana and Jihyun.


Everyone left to get ready except for Chen and Sehun who were doing the dishes.
"Hey, you should go get ready." Chen said.
"Nah~ it's ok, I'll help you!" Sehun said with a nudge.
"No no! Go~ It's not a lot of dishes; I can do it." Chen said while pushing him.
"진짜? Ok! Thanks Chen!" Sehun said while running upstairs.

He hummed to himself as he washed the dishes. D.O. was the first to come downstairs.

"Are you doing the dishes?" he asked.
"Oh Kyungsoo! haha yeah." Chen said with cheeky smile.
"Wasn't Sehun helping you?"
"Yeah but I told him to go wash up."
"Aish.. That punk." D.O. said while running upstairs.
 
"AH! Kyungsoo 형!! Why are you doing this?!" Sehun yelled from upstairs.

D.O. had him in a headlock as he dragged him downstairs.
"You should be helping Chen!"
"Chen hyung said he could do it alone!" Sehun wimpered.

D.O. let go and lightly pushed him back upstairs.
"You better clean the dishes alone next time." he pointed towards Sehun.
 
The girls who were quietly peeking were so surprised by D.O.'s tough side.
"Laying down the law!" Jihyun said while laughing.
"...Definitely not getting on his bad side." Eunice said.
"멋있다... He's so cool~" Hana said with an approving nod.
 
The girls and guys went their separate ways.
"The stylist said that she can drop you off in front of the neighborhood! Make sure that she doesn't know you live with Exo, okay?" Eunice said and Jihyun quickly nodded while running into the SBS building.
 
Then she dropped off Hana in Gangnam where her cooking classes were.
"I'm so excited!!" Hana said.
"Haha I'll probably pick you up but I might not, it depends on my schedule."
"Ok~ Just kakao me."
"I'll probably send a chauffeur if I can't. Have fun~"
"Bye!" Hana said while leaving.
 
Eunice went to an entertainment company's headquarters to meet the manager.
"Hello, I'm Eunice Jin." she said wtih a bow.
"I'm Derek Kim." he said in English, she was slightly taken aback by the sudden english.
 
'He looks familiar...'  she thought to herself.
 
"Haha I heard you were from America, What city are you from?" he asked.
"Seattle." she quickly said.
"What?! Me too!" he said, they quickly talked and realized that she was probably shadowing him since he can speak both English and Korean.
"Well, let's go! He's in practice right now but we have to go to a show in Busan." Derek said.
"He? Who do you manage?" she asked.
"Jay Park."
"What..." she said in disbelief.
"You're kidding right?" Eunice added.
"No? Why would I be kidding?"
"Oh my god." she said while ruffling her hair.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"." she nervously mumbled under her breath.
 
They walked down the hall towards the practice room.
"Maybe I should go... I don't think it's a good idea to learn from you." she said to Derek.
"Why?!" he asked.
"Well..." Eunice awkwardly looked down. But before she could say anything he pulled her inside to the room.
 
"Hey Jay! Meet Eunice, Exo's new manager. She'll be hanging out with us today." Derek said.
Jay looked at her and she looked at him.
They were both in disbelief.
 
"Eunice?" Jay said.
"Um... Hello, it's nice to meet you." she said with a bow.
He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the room.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?! How..." he yelled.
"Calm down and lower your voice. I'm not here because of you!" she said while nervously looking around.
"How did this happen? When did you come to Korea? Why are you here? Are you really Exo's manager?" Jay rapidly asked her.
"I'm not in the mood to play 20 questions with you." Eunice said while walking inside.

"Do you know him?" Derek asked her.
"Yeah."
"How?" he asked.
"She's my ex-girlfriend." Jay said while walking in.
"...Are you f-ing serious?" Derek said in surprise.
"We're going to be late." Jay blankly said while grabbing his stuff and leaving.

Eunice, Jay and Derek were awkwardly sitting in the car.
"OH. Eunice! No wonder you looked familiar." Derek said while realizing that they've met before. 
"Yeah same..." Eunice said.
"How have you been?" Jay asked as his eyebrows furrowed.
"Just ty." she sarcastically said while looking at him.
"Stop giving me that attitude, okay? It's all in the past."
"Yeah because you were the one who cheated on me." She blatantly said.
", you cheated on her?!" Derek yelled.
"It's not like that! and you know exactly what happened!" Jay yelled at her.
"I'm done talking about this. We're working right now." she sternly said. 
 
Back at the studio with Jihyun, it was extremely busy. She immediately went to work without any hesitation. 
She organized the rack of clothes and shoes as everyone waited for the idols to come back and change.
Suddenly a group of boys ran into the dressing room to change. Jihyun tried to get a good look at their faces but couldn't see.
 
Then the first member changed and walked out.
"누나, can you fix this belt?" he asked while looking at Jihyun. She stopped and just stared.
"Stylist Noona??" he called for her.
"Huh? Uh.." she ran up to him and fixed his belt.
"Thanks." he said while fixing his hair in the mirror.
"I'm a big fan.." Jihyun mumbled.
"What?" he didn't hear her.
"Huh! Nothing!" she said while running towards the makeup corner.

"Haha L.joe, she's not your 누나~ she's younger than you." the stylist said while walking in.
"Oh, you're not? I'm sorry! I just assumed that you were a noona... haha" he awkwardly said to Jihyun.
"No no no! It's ok!" she quickly said.
"Meet Choi Jihyun, she'll be learning from me. She's Exo's new stylist." the stylist said excitedly.
"Oh really." he said with a grin and she vigorously nodded.
"Haha she doesn't really talk much 누나." L.joe whispered to the stylist.
"She's just a rookie~ 잘 챙겨줘! Take care of her, okay?" she said while patting his back.
"Kay" he said while just staring at Jihyun.
 
L.joe walked past her and sat in the make up chair. He swung around to face her.
"Aren't you going to do my make up?" he asked with a friendly grin.
"Oh yeah!" she said while finally coming back to reality.
 
She spread the BB cream on his smooth skin. "Wow... so soft." she thought to herself.
Jihyun was a huge fan of Teen top especially L.joe. She's loved them ever since they debuted and even before she met Luhan.
"How old are you?" he asked while looking up at her.
"I was born in 1994."
"I'm 93 haha we're pretty close in age so just talk to me comfortably."
"No no I can't, you're still my 오빠." she quickly replied back.
"Haha Oppa? It's a new feeling hearing that from a staff member... I think I like it." L.joe smiled and looked at her.
She could feel her cheeks burning up with embarrassment and happiness.

"Jihyun-ah." he said.
She completely stopped everything as her eyes widened... "Did he just call for me?" she thought.
"You missed a spot." he pointed towards his forward.
"Oh... I'm sorry!" as her fantasy moment was broken.
"No, it's ok. I'm just a little picky.".
"I should've paid attention." she said with a small bow.
"Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm not that scary haha." he patted her back. Her back tingled at his touch.
 
"Oh my... Thank you God for this opportunity... I'm forever grateful." Jihyun thought to herself.
 
Hana was writing down notes about Exo's diet in her phone while carefully watching the teacher.
"Make sure to buy fresh vegetables and fruits, it's important for you to go buy them rather than sending someone else on an errand." the teacher said.
"Oh.. But why do I have to buy them? most produce are fresh nowadays." Hana slightly argued.
"No! You're in charge of their health! It's important that you buy and cook the food. It ensures that they're getting the best."
"Ah, 네!"
 
She learned how to cook a lot of healthy Korean dishes and 반찬's. Hana learned new chopping and cooking techniques as well.
"You have to be very careful when you chop carrots like this since it is very thin."
"Oh ok..." she said while concentrating on the knife.
"Watch ou-!"
"OW!!" Hana yelped before the teacher could warn her.
 
She cut her index finger and there was blood dripping down.
Luckily, the teacher quickly treated it and wrapped it up.
"Please be very careful."
"네... 죄송합니다... I'm sorry..." Hana said while bowing.
 
However, Hana had such a great time at her cooking classes that she didn't even notice that it was already 9pm!
She quickly called Eunice.
"Hello?" Hana said.
"HELLO?!" Eunice yelled as loud music played in the background.
"Where are you?" she asked.
"In Busan!! I can't pick you up!"
"Oh ok! I'll ride the bus~ Work hard!"
"Wait! I'll send a c-ASLKDJKF" the loud music washed out Eunice's voice.
"What?!" Hana yelled.
"JUST WAIT 15 MINUTES!" she yelled and hung up on Hana.
"What the heck?... 15 minutes?"
 
Hana stood in front of the building as people walked by and a summer night's breeze came through.
"How is she going to get here from Busan? What is she sending?" Hana thought while pacing back and forth.
 
Suddenly a black car pulled up in front of her.
"OH! A car! She sent a chauffeur~" Hana said aloud while walking towards it.
 
The window rolled down and Hana took a peek in before getting inside the car.
"Did Eunice send you?" she asked the driver who was wearing big black sunglasses and a leather snapback.
The driver nodded so Hana quickly got in.
 
They drove off and Hana awkwardly pulled down her high-waisted shorts that kept rolling up.
Suddenly, the driver pulled over to the side of the road.
 
"Is there a problem with the car?!" Hana panicked.
"Aish... 잛은거 입지마. Don't wear shorts..." a familiar voice said as he took off his jacket and covered her lap.
"Baekhyun??" Hana asked.
 
He smiled and lowered his sunglasses.
"Took you long enough!" he said.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Eunice asked me to pick you up."
"Oh..." she said.
"Who wears short shorts to cooking class?! It's not that hot, you can still wear jeans! Don't wear anything short in public." Baekhyun nagged.
"Ugh... I know I know~ but I look cute in them..." Hana softly mumbled.
"뭐라고? What'd you say?" he annoyingly asked.
"Nothing nothing! Let's go home~" she said.
 
They pulled into the garage and were walking towards the house.
"Ah..." Hana groaned as her wounded index finger hit against her bag.
"야! What happened to your finger!?" Baekhyun said while grabbing her hand.
"It's nothing!" Hana said as she tried to pull her hand away but he had a tight grip on it.
"Nothing?! It even bled through the bandages and you call this nothing! 아이고... What am I going to do with you!" he said while examining her finger.
"Stop nagging~~" Hana said while running inside.
"야!! Yah!!" he ran after her.
 
The guys greeted Hana when she walked inside.
"너 정말 내 말 안들어꺼야?! [You're really not going to listen to me?!]" Baekhyun yelled.
"What's wrong with Baekhyun hyung??" Sehun asked the guys and they just shrugged.
"It's not a big deal~" Hana said while organizing the fridge.
"Not a big deal! You walk around at night in those shorts, and you're always hurting yourself while cooking!"
"It happens!" Hana yelled.
 
"Yeah Baekhyun~ Why are you overreacting?" Chanyeol said.
"I'm not overreacting! She even gets into random cars without thinking about it!"
"I do not!"
"You didn't even hesitate to get in my car today! What if I was someone dangerous?"
"But you're not." she sassed back.
"Hana is right... You weren't dangerous..." Tao said.
"그런거 아니잖아! [That's not what I meant!]"

 
"But her shorts are pretty short..." D.O. added.
"Right?!" Baekhyun said with an approving nod.
"I don't think it's that short." Xiumin said.
"Yeah same." Kai said.
"알았어! Alright! Stop nagging, okay?!" Hana, who was very annoyed, stormed into her room.
 
Everyone just awkwardly sat there.
"야... What's wrong with you?" Suho said while putting his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder.
"What do you mean?"
"Why are you nagging so much? she didn't even do anything wrong." Kris said.
"Yeah." everyone agreed.
"Is it so wrong for me to worry?!" Baekhyun said in frustration.
"She's not your little sister... You just have to let her do her own thing." Suho said.
"Ok whatever..." Baekhyun said while going upstairs.
 
"Psh... he never cares about us like that!" Chen pouted.
"Seriously.." Tao said.
"I wonder when Jihyun will be home... I should go check!" Luhan said while walking outside.
 
Luhan walked out of the gates and peeked around for her.
"Jihyun~ When are you coming~" he sang as he crouched down in front of the door.
 
Suddenly he saw two figures walking down the street towards the house.
"Sasaeng Fans?!" Luhan thought while quickly hiding behind the gate.
He could hear their conversation...
 
"Is it here?" a guys voice said.
"응, You really didn't have to walk me to my house." she said.

"That's Jihyun's voice!" Luhan thought while peeking out.
All he could see was a guy in a black hoodie and sunglasses standing in front of Jihyun.
 
"I can't believe you live here... Only celebrities live here." he said in awe.
"Oh haha.. yeah.. I just have connections."
 
"That connection is me so back off." Luhan glared at him through the little peeking hole.
 
"You should go back to the van! It's getting chilly." Jihyun said as she lightly pushed him.
 
"Don't touch him!" Luhan angrily stood there.
 
"I will. But... Will I see you again?" he asked.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Luhan was flipping out inside of his head.

 
"Um... Yeah I think so haha why do you ask?"
"Because I really like your style. It's way better than the other stylist's I've had." he said as he flashed her a shy smirk.
"M-My style?! Oh haha... thank you." she stuttered

"야!!! Why are you stuttering?!"  Luhan tightly gripped the rails on the gate.

 
"You should go inside." he said.
"네~ Get home safely" Jihyun said while walking towards the gate.
"잘 자라. Sleep tight." he said with a slight nod.
"네... Bye!" She nervously said while walking inside.
 
"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she said while hyperventilating.
Jihyun peeked out and watched L.Joe walk away.

"뭐가 Oh my god 이야? [What's so Oh My God, huh?]" Luhan said while quickly popping out behind her.
"AAAAHHH!" Jihyun screamed as she fell to the floor.
"LUHAN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled.
"I should be asking you that. Who was that?" as Luhan's gaze got darker.
"Uh.. the stylist person dropped me off at the front gate but the idol I worked with said he would walk me here because it was dangerous."
"Who is he!" Luhan yelled.
"Just an idol."
 
He lightly pushed her against the door, trapping her in between his body and the door.
"I'm going to ask you this one more time. Who is he?" Luhan said as he was just inches away from Jihyun's face.
"L.. L... L.Joe." she mumbled. Luhan's jaw dropped and then he lowered his head.
 
"AISH!!" he yelled as he stepped away from her.
"Are you serious?! From Teen Top! " he asked her and she nodded.
"Why him! Out of all the other members!" Luhan yelled because he knew exactly how much Jihyun fan-girled about L.Joe.
 
"Oh my god." he said in English as he walked in circles.
"Was this on purpose!?"
"NO! I was surprised too." Jihyun said.
"Let's go inside. We'll talk later." Luhan sternly said as he grabbed her hand. He pulled her inside of the house.
 
"Hi Jihyun!" the guys greeted her.
"Did you work hard today?" Kai asked with a smile. She weakly nodded.
"Did something happen?" Kai quickly asked.
"Uh.. No.. I'm going to go to sleep first. Good night." Jihyun said while going inside her room.
 
"What's going on?" Suho asked Luhan.
"Damn it. I hate Teen Top." Luhan growled as he went up to his room.
"Teen top?" everyone said with a questioning look.
"Why are all of the "couples" fighting today?" Lay asked.
"I don't know..." they all said.
"Hehe Chanyeol you're next." Tao teased
"Shut up! We're not a couple!" he quickly said.
"Still~ Hana and Baekhyun aren't a couple but look at that!" Suho said as he pointed to Baekhyun who was coming down the stairs with a first-aid kit.
 
Baekhyun knocked on the girl's door and went inside.
Hana didn't even look up at him.
"Um. I'm going to go wash up." Jihyun awkwardly said while leaving the room.
 
He sat on the bed next to Hana who was laying down.
"삐졌어? Are you mad?" he asked. She just rolled away from him.
"야~~ Come on~" Baekhyun said while pulling her towards him.
 
She sat up and looked at him.
"What? Is there something else I'm doing wrong?!" Hana snapped back.
"미안해... Hey I'm sorry, I just got caught up in everything." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
She couldn't help but smile at his awkwardness.

"에잇... Give me your hand." he said as he grabbed her finger. He unwrapped it and carefully wiped it down.
"This might sting a little." Baekhyun warned as he put on rubbing alcohol. Hana cringed at the stinging pain.
He lightly blew on the wound, then he put a thick band-aid on it.
 
"All done!" he said.
"Hahaha! This band-aid!" Hana burst into laughter as she saw the cute band-aid.
"A fan gave it to me, my face will make your finger feel better! hahaha" he joked as they laughed at the Baekhyun Band-aid that had his face printed all over it.
"고마워~ Thanks~" she said.
"당연하지! Of course!" he proudly said as he left the room.

Hana smiled at the band-aid and couldn't stop smiling.
"He's a cutie." she said as she laid back down.
 
It was already midnight. Jihyun and Luhan were both in their rooms probably sleeping while the others were in the living room playing games or were on their laptops.
Chanyeol kept checking the time.
"She'll come home soon~" Suho said while nudging him.
"What! I'm not waiting for her." he quickly responded.
"Ok, I never said you were haha" Suho teased. The guys mischievously smiled.
"Stop it hyung!"
 
Right then the door opened and Eunice tiredly walked inside.
"Hi guys" she said.
"Hi!" they all quickly said. She quietly went into her room and changed.
 
Eunice went into the kitchen and started to make a sandwich.
"Hey Fatty~ You're going to eat again?" Chanyeol teased. The guys lightly punched him to be quiet.
"Chanyeol. I'm not in the mood right now." she angrily said.
"Ohhhh~" the guys laughed at Chanyeol.
 
He walked up to her and kind of examined her face.
"Stop it before I hit you." Eunice said as she gritted her teeth.
"Ok ok~ Calm down. So who's manager did you meet today?" he asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.
"Yeah~ Who'd you meet?" the guys asked her.
"...." she didn't say anything.
"Tell me~" Chanyeol said with a grin.
"Jay Park."
"Ohhh~~~ That's so cool!" the guys said but Chanyeol's face suddenly changed.
"Are you ing serious?" he said and the rest of the members were so surprised.
"Woah. Did he just cuss??" Hana asked.
 
Chanyeol forcefully pulled Eunice out into the backyard next to the pool.
"You met him? Why didn't you call me? You should've just left." Chanyeol scolded her.
"I know but what could I do? I had to learn!"
"Damn... I'm sorry, it's all my fault."
"What? No it's not!" she said with a confused expression.
"Yeah it is. If.. If I wasn't so drunk that day then you wouldn't have come to see me and you wouldn't be in this mess right now. You could've just been at home or tutoring instead of going through all this ." he said.
"Stop it. I like managing and I'm glad that I get to manage my best friend." she said with a smile.

He grinned a little as he looked at her. Chanyeol squished her cheeks.
"Ugh.. so ugly~" he teased as they went back inside.
"You're the ugly giraffe!" she said while pushing him.
 
Everyone stared at them.
"So... Jay park?" they asked.
"I better go do some laundry." Chanyeol quickly changed the subject.
"I'll help because you don't know how to do laundry haha" Eunice said.
"I do!"
"Uh-huh sure~" she said as they walked away.
 
"What just happened?" Kris asked.
"I don't know... I'm kinda glad I'm single." Sehun said.
"I'm not." Suho quickly said.
"It's okay~" Xiumin patted his back.
 
Suddenly Kris got a phone call from President Lee.
"Yes. Ok I see... Yes.  I understand. Good bye." Kris said through the phone.
"What'd he say?" everyone asked.
"Exo-M is going to Hong Kong tomorrow night."
"Huh? Why?" Chen asked.
"We were nominated for a summer award show."
"OH!! Woo hoo!" Everyone cheered and clapped.
 
Eunice and Chanyeol walked out of the laundry room.
"Eunice!" Kris said.
"Huh?" she asked.
"Pack for a 2 day trip to Hong Kong."
"What?!"
"Eunice is going?" Chen asked.
"Yeah, you're going as our manager."
"Why does she have to go? Can't manager hyung just go?" Chanyeol asked.
"I don't know. President Lee just called."
"Oh.."
"I get to go to Hong Kong?!" Eunice said excitedly.
"야! It's not a vacation." Chanyeol said while pushing her.
"Still~~~ I'm so excited!"
"I wonder how Luhan's going to handle this..." Hana said.
"I know right, especially after today." Baekhyun said.
"No way is he going to leave Jihyun."
_____________________________________________
 
Here's an EXTRA long chapter~ Thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting ^^
Hope you guys have an amazing day!