Enemies closer

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!
The three girls stared at each other as they awkwardly sat in the leather chairs.
He walked in and they quickly stood up and bowed.
"Sit down, sit down~" Lee Sooman said while sitting down in his chair.
 
"I've brought you three here because of the scandals."
"Scandals?" Hana asked, Justine and Eunice looked at her.
"Here." he slid the newspaper towards her.
"What?!" she exclaimed.
"That's me!" Hana said in utter surprise
"You must be Hana Yang..." he said with a sigh.
"Yes..."
"I can tell."
 
"So... Why exactly are we here?" Justine asked.
"Ok girls, I'll be straightforward with you. You have two choices... well actually you don't have a choice."
"What do you mean?" Eunice asked.
"The fans will find out who you girls are, they will do anything to find out. If they do then there's no telling what will happen to you three."

Chills were sent up all three of the girls' bodies.
'No telling what will happen?' they all thought.
 
"Also you're putting the boys in danger if the fans find out, they have enough sasaeng fans... they don't need more."
"Therefore, I thought of a plan. A plan where both you and the boys can be safe."
"... A plan?" they asked in unison.
 
"I will hire you girls to work for Exo and I want you to live with them."
"What?!"
"Live with them!"
"You probably think I'm crazy, it's bad enough that you got caught and now I want you to live with them but that's the only way I can make sure you three don't cause trouble for Exo."
"But..."
"Like I said, it's not much of a choice but a demand."
"..."
"I've sent men to your homes, they should have packed most of your belongings by now." he said while standing up.
"I have to go to a meeting now, so go on. My secretary will take you to Exo's house."
"Wait!" Eunice said, he looked towards her.
"Isn't it more dangerous for us to be living with them? Shouldn't you be splitting us apart?"
 
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
 
Security guards came in and escorted them out into a car.
 
"Secretary Yoon!" President Lee yelled.
"네!" he said while bowing.
"Take the girls to the Exo house now."
"Yes... But can I ask you a question?" Secretary Yoon cautiously asked.
"Go ahead." he said with a nod.
"I don't understand why you would put them in the Exo house? wouldn't that... you know.. spark their relationships more?"
"Haha.. You still don't know me enough..." he said while shaking his head.

He set his hands on the table and looked towards Secretary Yoon.
"If I tell those girls to leave them they will listen to me but the Exo boys won't... That's why both of them need to see for themselves exactly why they cannot be together."
"I see..."

"I know... I've experienced it. Now go on, they're waiting." he said nostalgically