Three Exo Boys

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!

Three boys stood in front of a large wooden desk as a man sitting in the luxurious leather seat spun around.
"너네들 미쳤어?!" he yelled while throwing a stack of newspaper on the table next to his nameplate, Lee Soo Man.
"Three different articles within 3 hours?! HOW!"
"죄송합니다..." they said softly.
"죄송합니다?? Is that all you have to say!!" he grabbed the newspapers and threw it at them.
The papers fluttered across their lowered heads.

 

"I can't believe you three... The least likely members to do this !"
"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Luhan. I'm very disappointed that you three would be this irresponsible." he added.
"Get out now!" he yelled and they scurried towards the door.

"Come back!" They froze but slowly walked back.

"Sit down." he pointed towards the chairs as he sat down in the large chair in the middle.
They sat down diligently as if they were little kids getting scolded

"Tell me who these girls are."
The three of them looked at each other with wide-eyes as they violently shook their head in disapproval.

"빨리. Chanyeol go ahead."
"Uh.. I uh... so.. Um..." Chanyeol stuttered as he looked at the other members for help.
"I'm waiting."

"Her name is Eunice Jin, we were childhood friends."
"That's it? where's she from, what does she do, and why did you meet her?" President Lee impatiently asked.
"Well... Um... She's from the States, she's currently a tutor, and... I... Um..."
"Why'd you meet her? Don't make me repeat myself."
"I asked to see her because... I was drunk." he said with shame. Lee Sooman hit is fist against the arm of his chair.

"What about you?" he asked while looking towards Baekhyun. He quickly took a big gulp and nodded.

"She's Yang Hana, I'm not quite sure if she has a job... and... um..." he suddenly paused
"That was actually the first time I saw her." Baekhyun finished.
"What?" Lee Sooman said in disbelief.
"She's my best friend's younger sister and she was in trouble so I went to help her."
"And you got caught by paparazzi on the first day you've seen this girl?!"
"네..."
"You're just as dumb as Chanyeol!"

"Luhan? Your story better not be as stupid as these idiots."
"Well.. Her name is Choi Jihyun, she's studying fashion at Hongik University right now and... she's my girlfriend."

The room went silent. No one was even breathing.
"... 여자 친구라고? Your girlfriend?"
"I'm sorry." Luhan said while bowing.

President Lee grabbed the back of his neck and started taking deep breaths.
"빨리 나가... Get out! Before I kill all three of you!" he yelled, they ran out of the room as fast as they could.

"Secretary Yoon, Come in now." President Lee said through his intercom.
A lanky man ran in and bowed.

"Bring me these three mysterious girls... now!"