Are you okay?

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!
We walked into the spacious living room and sat down on the sleek leather sofas.
One by one the guys walked down the stairs. They confusingly looked at the girls.
 
Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw Hana.
"Suspect number 1." Sehun said as he saw Baekhyun's reaction.
 
"Jihyun?!" Luhan exclaimed while running up to her.
"Oh... We found another suspect." Tao said with a smirk.
"Do you know these girls??" Suho asked Luhan.
"Only Jihyun..."
"Then who are those girls?" Xiumin asked while pointing.
"What's up with all this chaos?" Chanyeol said with a smile while walking down the stairs.

He paused and stared at Eunice.
"Suspect 3."
"Sit down everyone and explain." Kris said.
"..." No one said a word.
"HYUNG! She's Luhan's girlfriend and she's Chanyeol's friend! I've seen pictures of them." Tao said.
"You're right! That's why they looked so familiar." Sehun nodded.
"Explain..:" Xiumin said while looking at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan.
"Hey, Manager hyung is calling." Suho said while walking away.
 
Everyone just sat there.
"How'd you get here?" Luhan whispered to Jihyun.
"... Did something happen again?" Baekhyun whispered to Hana.
"Are you a stalker? haha" Chanyeol whispered and Eunice pinched his arm.
 
"What'd he say?" Chen asked when Suho walked in.
"We just got a new assistant manager, fashion coordinator and housemaid..."
"Huh? He called just to say that?" everyone asked.
"Yeah... and it's those girls."
"WHAT?!"
"헐... Is that why they brought boxes of stuff into manager hyung's room?" D.O. asked
"They even brought extra beds!" Kai exclaimed
"Welcome to the family!" Lay said with a bright smile.
"...Um.. we'll show you to your rooms because I think I need to talk to the boys really quick." Suho said to the girls and they nodded.
 
They led them to the room on the first floor.
"Our rooms are upstairs, we'll show you around later." Kris said and they nodded.
The girls slowly unpacked their belongings from the boxes that were marked with their names.
 
"Ok... we need to make a set of rules since there are girls living with us." Suho said.
"Is this for real?" D.O. asked.
"Yep... It's an order from President Lee Sooman."
"Oh."
 
"Rule #1 Clothes are required. No walking around in boxers, got it Lay, Kai and Tao?" and they reluctantly nodded.
"Rule #2 Treat them as girls. Don't mess with them!"
"Rule #3 Skinship prohibited in public areas or when others are around." and everyone took a quick glance towards Luhan.
"What?!" he said while shrugging.
"Rule #4 Clean up your trash. Just because Hana is going to clean and cook doesn't mean she should pick up after you. Chanyeol..." Suho said towards him and he just looked away.
"Most importantly Rule #5 No dating."
"What?!" Luhan yelled again.
"But... Hyung." Baekhyun said.
"Let me finish... No dating in public, I don't care what you do behind closed doors or in this house. Agree?"
"Ok!" they said.
"Alright, now go clean your rooms!!"
"Yes sir!"
 
The girls set up everything and was very content with their room setting.
"So uh... Let's get along since we'll be living together anyways~" Eunice said.
"Of course!" they said, but Hana's stomach grumbled loudly.
"Anyone want ramen?"
"ME ME ME!" they jumped up in excitement.

Hana left the room and walked towards the kitchen but was surprised to see D.O.
His sleeves were rolled up and his hair was in his face as he started to open up 12 packages of ramen.
"Here, I'll help you." Hana said, he just stared at her.
"It's okay, I always do this." he said but hana just disregarded that comment and started to pour in the soup packets.
"Don't cry when you taste my amazing ramen" Hana said while lightly pushing him aside.
"I'll get the eggs then..."
 
As they were cooking, the delicious smell spread throughout the house.
"Ow!" Hana yelled.
"Are you okay?!" D.O. said as his eyes widened when he saw the burn on her hand.
"Yeah, I'm okay."
 
He grabbed Hana's hand and put it under cold running water. He lightly touched it and looked at her to see her reaction.
"Does it feel okay?"
"Yeah, I'm really fine. Thanks." she said nervously.
"뭐해? [What are you guys doing?] " someone said while coming down the stairs.
 
They turned around and D.O. was still holding her hand. Baekhyun's surprised expression was right in front of them.
He looked at D.O. and then at Hana. Baekhyun swiftly slid D.O.'s hand away and grabbed Hana's.
"Let me wrap it up for you." Baekhyun sternly said.
"No! I'm really ok~ it's just a small burn guys." she put her hands behind her back.
"Is the ramen ready?" Chen said excitedly while walking down the stairs.
"Yeah! Everyone let's eat!!!" Hana yelled.
 
Everyone sat down at the long dinner table and enjoyed their late night snack.
"많이 먹어~~ [Eat a lot]" Luhan said while pinching Jihyun's cheek.
"*Cough* Number 3." Sehun said referring back to Rule 3.
"Aish..." Luhan said while eating his food.
"It's really good!" Tao said while looking at Hana.
"D.O. helped me make it too~" she said.
"Stop eating so much. You're chubby enough." Chanyeol teased Eunice, she just glared at him while taking a big mouthful of ramen.
 
"So... Could you girls introduce yourselves? Most of us don't know your name and age." Suho said with a friendly smile.
"I'm Eunice Jin and I was born in 1992."
"Oh same as Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol!"
"Haha yeah."
"Well, my name is Hana Yang and I'm a 93-er."
"Hi 친구! [Buddy]" Tao said.
"Me too." D.O. said.
"I'm Justine Choi and I guess I'm the maknae, I'm 1994."
"Same as me and Sehun!" Kai said.
"It'll take too long to introduce ourselves haha" Kris said to Suho
"They can just look up our profiles online~"
Everyone just laughed.
 
"Guys will have to do the dishes!" Suho said.
"Ugh.. ok."
"Go ahead and sleep, girls."
"Thanks guys!"
 
The girls went to wash up and sleep but Hana was curious as to what the view was like outside.
So she sneaked out the glass doors and was mindblown by the view of Seoul...
She walked alongside the pool that looked down on the city.
 
"Pretty huh?" a voice said.
"Ah!" she quickly said in surprise and lost her balance.

He quickly grabbed her before she could fall into the pool.
"괜찮아?[Are you okay?]"