The Exo House

Scandal! Scandal! Scandal!
The girls awkwardly sat in the car... not a word was spoken.
"I'm Hana Yang." she said with a small wave.
"Hi, I'm Eunice Jin."
"I'm Justine Choi~"
"I see..." they said with a nod.
"So how old are you guys?" Eunice asked.
"I'm 19 years old." Hana said.
"I'm 18." Justine said with a smile.
"I'm 20 years old."
"Oh... 언니? since you're the oldest." Justine asked.
"Yeah, but don't call me that please... haha it'll be awkward." Eunice said.
"Ok! Let's talk comfortably." Hana said.
They awkwardly nodded and silently looked out the window.
 
They drove about 10 minutes away from the heart of Seoul, they drove past small neighborhoods and marts.
Then the car took a turn up towards a hill until it stopped in front of an extravagant black metal gate.
Secretary Yoon scanned a card which opened the gates, and he greeted the security guard.
 
"Oh! Mr. Song." he said towards the security guard.
"Yes?" the security guard said with a smile.
"Please remember their faces." Mr. Yoon said while rolling down the windows.
"Oh they're very pretty."
"Haha, they'll be living with Exo now."
"Ah.. I see.. So these are the infamous girls that everyone's looking for haha I'll remember them." the friendly and stout man said.
"Thank you, don't mistaken them as fans~"
"Don't worry!"
 
The girls were puzzled but just went along with it.
"This neighborhood is exclusively filled with celebrities, from SNSD to Jang Dong Geun's family." Mr. Yoon said.
Their jaws dropped.
 
"That's why I wanted to make sure the guard knew that you girls were part of this neighborhood now."
"I see...."
 
They stopped in front of a house that was fenced by tall brick walls.
Ring Ring Ring
"Hello? Oh.. I see. I'll be right there." Mr. Yoon said  through his phone.
"I have to go now, just ring the doorbell if that doesn't work then use this card." he said while handing them a white card with a large Y on it.
 
Right as they got out of the car, he drove away.
"Uh... So..." they awkwardly said.
 
Eunice, Hana, and Justine looked at the black metal door.
"Who are you?" someone said from behind. The girls turned towards the voice.
"Oh my god..." Hana muttered as she saw who it was.
 
Suho, Tao and Sehun were walking towards them.
"Are you girls, fans?" Suho asked.
"헐... How'd they get in?" Tao whispered to Sehun and he just shrugged.
 
"No no! We're not crazy fans!" Justine justified.
"Then...?" Suho suspiciously asked.
"Um... Well.. it's kind of hard to explain."
"Is it just me or does she look really familiar?" Tao asked Suho while pointing to Justine.
"I think she looks more familiar..." Sehun whispered to Suho while looking towards Eunice.
Suho blankly looked at the girls.
 
"Could we go inside?" Eunice asked.
"Wait! No... we don't know who you are. I'm sorry but we can't let you in." Suho said.
"Um.. but we have a key." Hana said while pulling out the card.
 
Their eyes widened as they saw the Y signature.
"Who are you girls?" Sehun asked.
"Come inside, one of the guys must have an explanation for this." Suho said while opening the door.
"Hyung... What if they're sasae-" Tao said but got cut off.
"They have a key. There's no way a fan could have that key, it's Secretary Yoon's key." Suho logically stated. He nodded in agreemtn.
 
They walked in and the girls were awestruck by their house....
There was a bright green lawn surrounding a perfectly white home with big windows.
 
Front:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0e06c165ad883f8229ec357f76261860/tumblr_mwel27etwy1s45rvdo1_500.jpg
Back:
 
exterior-modern-house-design-Luxury-Mans
Interior:
http://www.homedesignfind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the-mansion-london-41.jpg
 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S6iOHS_BxfE/T10ForjluEI/AAAAAAAAEyg/7V4-hV7SG8c/s1600/large-living-room-modern-dekorasyon-11.jpg
 
http://www.homedesignfind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the-mansion-london-51.jpg
http://www.paseoner.com/images/2012/10/White-Chair-And-Long-Transparent-Dining-Table-With-Beautiful-Chandelier.jpg
http://img.sportsseoul.com/article/home/2013/11/22/2013112101000783000042621.jpg
 
 
2nd floor balcony:
http://www.homedesignfind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the-mansion-london-61.jpg
 
Suho opened the door for the girls and they slowly walked in.
"Hey! 애들아! 여자들 왔어!" Suho yelled.
"There's girls here!" Sehun repeated.
"Girls?!" multiple voices yelled from all over the house.
"Oh my god!" Lay said as he ran upstairs in his boxers.
"Sorry about that..." Sehun said while walking upstairs.
"Gather downstairs! Someone has to do some explaining!" Tao said excitedly.