Oops........

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

POV You

 

 

After buying the groceries I went to the pet section and bought A LOT of dog food. The other customers were looking at me weird for buying 20 bags of dog food at once but I just shook it off. Then I went to look for dog beds that would be able to fit about 2 or 3 puppies, since the ones I gave them were about 5 years old and about to fall apart. I was looking around and found one that looked pretty big and comfy.

dog%2Bbed.jpg

I thought it was perfect so I bought three and headed home.

 

After checking out I just realized how am I going to bring all of this home with me since I walked and there is no way I could carry all of this back to the apartment by myself. Then I thought I could call one of the oppas to help bring the stuff home.I chose the first oppa on my contacts list and that was Gd oppa. 

"Raemi-ah~ wassup"

"Oppa I need your help to-" 

" WHAT YOU NEED MY HELP!!! ARE YOU IN TROUBLE! ARE YOU HURT! ARE YOU-"

"No Oppa stop jumping to conclusions, I just need your help to carry some stuff from the super market to the apartment."

"Oh.......... haha sorry I'll be there in a flash" he said hanging up

I looked at my phone and sighed Maybe I shouldn't have called him........

I waited for about 2 minutes outside the store and I saw Jiyoung oppa running towards me out of breath. "Hey......Raemi.....I.....hope.......you .....didn't-"

"Breath oppa" 

He took a large breath and started to talk again.

"Ahh I'm good now. But what I was trying to say was I hope you didn't wait to long." he said with his famous smile.

"It's fine oppa, I only waited for about 2 minutes. But It looks like you just ran a marathon"

"Hey! I ran all the way from the cafe which is about 5 blocks away from here." 

"Well why didn't you bring the car then" I said questioning him.

" I would've drove here but they were delivering a cake to a party in Incheon"

" Ok fine let's go then, but seriously you could've walked instead of running here because you smell worse than your collagne you're wearing" I said walking away with the half the groceries

"Hey!! Chicks dig the scent!!" He said following from behind.

We were at my apartment door, but then G-d oppa questioned me " Raemi-ah why did you buy new dog beds and food? Did you help some dogs again?"

" Yeah why do you ask?"

" I was wondering because you bought like a ton of dog food, I mean how many dogs did you bring home?"

I smirked at him and said " See for yourself." and I opened the doors and the puppies all surrounded me.

Oppa's eyes were about to pop out of his head to see 12 puppies surrounding me.

"Hey guys I brought a friend with me. Please be nice to him" I said before heading into the kitchen to put the groceries into the fridge and left G-d with the puppies.

 

POV Exo

 

All of us looked at the human male and glared. If looks can kill we would've killed him the second he walked in. Some of us were threatening to bite him in the face but if he is one of Raemi's friends we need to be nice.

Hyung do you think this guy is going to be a threat to us said Tao

I don't think so but stay on alert if he tries to do anything to Raemi  said Suho

Why don't just bite him now  said Kai he said glaring at the male.

Then Raemi would hate us and kick us out do you want that to happen.  Said D.O

I guess all we can do is be calm and act nice  said Kris

I'm good at this  said Lay (you see what I did therewink)

 

POV You

 

"Okay I'm done thanks for helping me Oppa" I said smiling 

"No problem Raemi-ah" he said returning the smile

"I'll be heading back to the cafe I'll see you tomorrow" he waved and headed toward the door.

When he left I went back to the kitchen and went to get dog food for the dogs. They seemed to be a little down today so I hope to cheer them up with food.

I went up to them and place the bowl of food and water in front of them. The seem to have cheered up because right when I let go if the bowl they raced to the food and chowed down. I laughed at how they can cheer up just with the sight of food. I went back to my room to change into something more comfortable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSAymJOuDyx2ktRBZCNCt (Ignore the girl)

 

I walked out of my room and I was suprised to see all the food gone already and it took me only 5 minutes to change. I smiled at them and sat on the couch. Sehun crawled on my lap and rubbed his head on my stomach. I giggled and started petting his head. I the tv and started watching Running man (any other running man fans out there). I couldn't stop laughing when Jongguk starts to go on commando again and starts to tell everyone what to do. I looked at the other puppies and it looked like they enjoyed it to since they were so immersed in watching. Some even started hitting each other in laughter i think? 

I looked at Sehun who was also hypnotised by the variety show. I smiled and started to rub his belly and it got his attention. I giggled abit when I saw he was a bit mad at how I made him lose his concentration on the show. I rubbed his belly even more and he started to growl abit but his tail wagged like crazy showing he liked it. I laughed at how cute he was, so I carried him and turned him to face me. " Do you realize how cute you are right now" I said to him showing him a bright smile. Then I sat him back down and continued to watch tv.

 

 

POV Exo

Hahahaha hyung did you see that!! The big buff guy is hitting the tall one with a stick! said Kai hitting Luhan

Hahahaha I know and did you here what they said he said they looked like grass.  said Luhan hitting Kai back.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen were also laughing so hard that they were rolling on the floor (roll like a buffalo~~)

The other members were either watching it calmly or amused at the others reactions. 

But it all stopped when they felt a warm rush all over there bodies and they knew what had just happened.

They turned their heads towards Raemi and Sehun. They couldn't believe what just happened.

 

 

 

SEHUN IMPRINTED ON RAEMI!!!!!!!

 


Hey Guys!!! So Sehun won the poll on who should imprint first!! 

Sorry for not updating alot lately its just school and stuff so I've been busy.

But I think I will update every weekend from now on.

and DRUMROLL PLZ.................................

I HAVE 27 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 

junna9921  osehassi  Kpop_mylife100 GiKwAnG-OpPa Yeners photographer-  azlynalisha  LVBB0408 sam16love kpopforme abcdgracelmnop banana1858 

infinite_chub voodookillerx ILoveYouXox hotcoco100 Scarletroze Niki_loveEXO leakpink marijoong putchulL JungRisna shiryokeii phenix325 mindashii 

CIndy934 I-Love-EXO