I Didn't expect that to happen

The Beauty Saved the Wolves

POV Sehun

 

Oh My Bubbletea........................

.

.

.

DID SHE JUST CALL ME CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

 

She even rubbed my belly!! Do you realize I haven't had a belly rub in forever. I started to forget the feeling of a belly rub. But I didn't remember it to be this warm and loving...... maybe it's because it has been so long. Then I looked back at Raemi and started to wag my tail to tell to do it some more, and right when I looked at her my eyes started to sting. I guess the others felt it to cause they all started staring at me. Some looked jealous and some had their jaws dropped. Did they want a belly rub to?  I shrugged it off and continued to watch Running Man.

 

 

POV Exo 

 

That Sehun is going to get it  Said Tao

Not if I get to him first  Said Kai

All the wolves(except Sehun) stopped watching the show and only focused on Sehun and Raemi. They were jaw dropped at how the maknae out of them was the one to imprint first. I mean shouldn't it be atleast the oldest to youngest not the other way around.  Then they also realized Sehun doesn't know he imprinted!!!! They face-pawed themselves at how oblivious their maknae was. 

It should've been me first grumbled Kris

Hey should've been me, I'm mean who could resist this smile  Said Chanyeol with his confident smile.

Everyone started to bicker on who should have been the one to imprint first until D.O errupted on how loud they were being.

YAHHH!!!!! SHUT UP BEFORE I RIP YOUR TAILS OFF!!!!!!!  

Everyone knew not to mess with D.O when he was in his Dyodoreu state. They even hid their tails behind their legs just in caution.

He may have done it right there and then but then Raemi stood up and said "It's getting late so I'm going to head to bed" before patting all of our heads and smiled. Then she left and we saw the light turn off in her room.

We all faced Sehun and he couldn't stop smiling or wagging his tail. He just stood there staring at Raemi's door and we swear we saw twinkles in his eyes. We were about to gag at how lovey dovey he looks compared to his emotionless, stoic face. 

Do you think we should tell him Xiumin whispered to Suho

I don't know if we should or if he should figure it out himself.  Suho said questionly.

I'm just going to tell him  Said Luhan since he was his closest hyung out of EXO.

The others were about to stop him but Kris glared at them He has the right to know he imprinted on her.  But the others weren't convinced he himself wanted Sehun to know.

Sehun-ah

Yes hyung

Are you okay?

Okay? I more than okay I feel like I'm floating in thin air. 

But the thing is he was floating in thin air.

Sehun you are floating in thin air

Sehun looked down and indeed he was floating in thin air, and if he was floating in thin air then that means.....

I IMPRINTED!!!

Took you long enough said Kai annoyed on how it took so long

I thought that warm feeling I felt was from the belly rub she gave me?

Everyone face-pawed themselves, except for the troublemaker trio who were laughing their butts off.

Really Sehun said D.O who couldn't believe that was what he thought when he imprinted.

Hey it was a good belly rub defended Sehun

Well since you imprinted do you feel anything weird. asked Suho being the kind guardian he was.

Well let's see..... when I looked at Raemi for the first time after imprinting my eyes started to sting a bit but I didn't think of it as anything serious.

Everyone rushed to Sehun to see his eyes. His eye flashed a grayish opaque color, almost clear and then flashed to it's normal black color. Everyone was in awe at what they saw and couldn't help but be envious.

Hey since he imprinted does that mean he gets to turn back to normal? asked Lay and everyone was surprised on how he was able to remember that.

Yeah do you feel anything different with your body asked Suho.

I don't feel anything right now  said Sehun a bit disappointed 

Maybe a good night sleep would help said Luhan patting the youngers back cheering him up.

And after tat everyone went to there designated areas and went to sleep.

 

 

 

POV You 

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

SLAM

 

I rubbed my eyes and forgot today was Monday and that means school again. Ughhhh i thought as I got up and did the routinue. I went to the living room checking on the dogs and I couldn't belive what I saw. 

 

A BOY IS SLEEPING ON MY FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!

 

I let out a loud scream and woke up the boy and dogs. They seemed surprised at me but then looked and they also saw the boy to. He also noticed he was and grabbed the dog bed and covered his man parts. I covered my eyes and ran to my room to grab a towel. I threw it through the door and peeked if he wrapped it around himself yet, and thank god he did.

"What the hell are you doing in my house!!!" I yelled

"Its not what it looks like" He said with a soft lisp and panic was heard in his voice.

"What do you mean its not what it looks like, it looks like to me that you broke in my house and slept on my floor!!" I said still hiding behind my door.

"No its not it!!" he said shaking his head "Its me Sehun!!"

"I don't care what your name is-" I paused and looked at him " Wait did you just say your Sehun?' 

"Yeah its me the puppy you saved from the alley"

I looked at him as if he was crazy. Does he need to go to a mental hospital, he just called himself a puppy. But then I checked for Sehun my puppy and he was gone. My eyes widened and turned back to him.

"What did you do to Sehun." I said almost in the brink of tears because I don't want to lose any of my puppies.

"Its me I'm serious check my dog tag" he said walking towards me and showing me his dog tag in a shape of a necklace.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrwOZt1SORquchyts8PDr

I looked at him and back to the tag and back forth until my head was starting to get dizzy.

I was shocked and couldn't believe that the cute little puppy turned into a handsome teenage boy.

"I think I need to sit down" I said heading for the couch. The other puppies, or whatever they are, looked at me worried.

"It is alot to take in" said Sehun.

"Prove to me other than the dog tag that you are "My Sehun" " I said with air quotes with my hands.

"You called me cute yesterday when we were watching Running man, and you help Tao with his broken paw, and you found us in an alley on Friday evening,"

My jaw dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and all of those things he said were true.

"W-what, H-how...."

"I knew all of those things because I'm Sehun one of your puppies and I still am." he said with his eyes saying to believe him.

"I-I don't know......... but what I do know is that I will be late for school so I will talk about this when I get back" I said slowly getting up and grabbing my stuff and walking out the door. But before I went I told them "You better be here when I get back cause you are going to have to explain all of this" I said pointing to all of them. Then I left.

 


OOOOHHHHH..... She knows.

Hey wassup guys!!! I was supposed to update yesterday but then we went to celebrate late chinese new year and long story short I was dead tired yesterday.

But updated today and you know what day it is .........

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!! 

Who do you think will win, me I think it will be the Seahawks but idk, and BRUNO MARS IS PERFORMING!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!